Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Want to get one more item, but Real World sales got to my wallet first so we see how it goes.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Look Alive Motorbaby
So I was thinking last night in bed, and I realized that if Gaia really wanted to make a buck with these "Single Pose" item sales, they should put in the scissors from Agape for 10-20 bucks. I'd buy it. In a heartbeat.

But then they couldn't charge 5000 GC for a Ciel. mrgreen

Shameless Strawberry

29,040 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Y'know, I thought I'd want Fiery Ascension, but after looking at it... not so much.

Lonely Loiterer

Fiery Ascension is nice, but I don't think I'd use anything other than the arm mod.

Edit: Changed my mind. I want it once I get Wintergreen Refrain. *Sob*

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
I'm glad I was able to get both a Celestial Queen of Solair along with Princess of the Heavens for the sale. I now have no regrets finally on this. Well, it's been an okay sale, though Evergreen got me with the armmods, but i resisted it. Most of them didn't really interest me this sale. We'll see how the aftermath goes with this sale

Amateur Shapeshifter

My biggest problem is the items arent getting updated in the shops and they are being all switched around.

Lonely Dabbler

Miasma
Y'know, I thought I'd want Fiery Ascension, but after looking at it... not so much.

Yeah me too, the reds don't match the reds I have. D;
Oh well I guess I'll be keeping my money. xd

Shirtless Cat

crap, i want that fiery ascension emotion_donotwant

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Ridley Starsmore
Sweet Angel Mary
Ridley Starsmore
Sweet Angel Mary
Ridley Starsmore
Is there A listing for the Moira Bundle at all? I'm needing the data and flavor text for the Bundle listings.

i don't think anybody bought it, the only reason we have a link is b/c someone put it on their wishlist. So maybe they'll put it up for sale again and someone will list it so the mp link works.
I don't need the MP url to work, I just need the URL at this point.

didn't oreo put it in the other black friday thread. I know someone posted it, so ask oreo.

She had the image url, but not the MP link, and someone posted the items IN it, but not the URL itself.

guess we have to wait, i doubt gaia will only put them up once during the sale.

Kawaii Spirit

ll Oreoo ll
mayakko
ll Oreoo ll
Baby Banirabu
Hold up!!
That Rina bundle! When did that come out?
How much was it???

Wednesday 4-6PM PST and it was 150$ wink

My schedule is turning out to be quite handy.

Gosh your avi is so cute! I literally went "awwww" irl. Very sweet. heart 4laugh

Auughdsfjlskdjflsakfj thank you so much!! ; v;
Your avatar is just as stunning! heart

Thank you! I'm still working on it. It's hard to find matching items that are within my budget. ;____;
Why couldn't the somber bloom be white and black. I fear I am going to have a love affair with one of the poses only I don't use purple. crying

Angelic Nitemare

Sweet Angel Mary
Ridley Starsmore
Sweet Angel Mary
Ridley Starsmore
Sweet Angel Mary
Ridley Starsmore
Is there A listing for the Moira Bundle at all? I'm needing the data and flavor text for the Bundle listings.

i don't think anybody bought it, the only reason we have a link is b/c someone put it on their wishlist. So maybe they'll put it up for sale again and someone will list it so the mp link works.

didn't oreo put it in the other black friday thread. I know someone posted it, so ask oreo.

She had the image url, but not the MP link, and someone posted the items IN it, but not the URL itself.

I managed to get the numbers by asking someone very nicely. Bundle list is updated.

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Ridley Starsmore
Sweet Angel Mary
Ridley Starsmore
Sweet Angel Mary
Ridley Starsmore

I managed to get the numbers by asking someone very nicely. Bundle list is updated.

that's good, but it's only up-to-date until tomorrow when they release more. I do need to check out the bundle list this weekend, see which items are deflating.

Fashionable Bear

Oh god, I wonder how much the Rina bundle is going to be D:

sleepypandie's Husband

Muscular Fatcat

Sweet Angel Mary

Yeah no, like Ridley said, I've only got the thumbnail image :c

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces