< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 266 267 268 > >> >>> »|

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Keen Incisions
hate to burst the bubble but we dress the same as everyone else in las vegas lol

Sign me up! I love seeing some reoccurring item NPCs. Especially ones with such pretty colors. emotion_kirakira

Welcome to the Core!

Frozen Phantom

13,975 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Blackrosekitten21
Reverse Light
[NPC] Black King

eek

The reaction of our noble king.

What can i say our king is bishi! I can't help but admire him! I only have the noblest of thoughts for him.

I do not deny our king's attractive appeal, thus do not hold it against you.
Do not worry dear friend, surely he is aware of your good meaning!

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
dotSei
Prismatic Colours
I'm surprised the NPCs are getting so involved in the forums. It's great, though. <3 I wonder if we could eventually get an actual event out of this.
That would be... fantastic. Though, in the past event we did kinda see EB and Jack flying around. As well as some other shopkeepers like Rina. Granted, they didn't really interact with users.

near the beginning the High level Jacks would get targeted by EB as the person controlling him would even say quips and taunts till they put him on auto pilot.

if we could get a battle event out of this I would be very happy maybe eve unlock level 11 smile

Aekea Bloodsucker

dotSei
That would be... fantastic. Though, in the past event we did kinda see EB and Jack flying around. As well as some other shopkeepers like Rina. Granted, they didn't really interact with users.
Well, they were only interacting because of the event. I love that they are making the RIG NPCs so interactive even though their characters only came out of the RIG with a small story. I want a full fledged story, a manga, and an event. <3

Blackrosekitten21
That would be great. I'd love being a part of an event like that. Of course i'd hope it would be a battle event it would only make sense. Chess-battle the two go hand in hand. Of course i'd want to see them work out the large amount of kinks in the battle system first.
I'd love to have a huge battle on a chess board, and maybe we could learn a little about how to play chess as well. I really really want this to happen now!

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Prismatic Colours
dotSei
Well, they were only interacting because of the event. I love that they are making the RIG NPCs so interactive even though their characters only came out of the RIG with a small story. I want a full fledged story, a manga, and an event. <3

Blackrosekitten21
That would be great. I'd love being a part of an event like that. Of course i'd hope it would be a battle event it would only make sense. Chess-battle the two go hand in hand. Of course i'd want to see them work out the large amount of kinks in the battle system first.
I'd love to have a huge battle on a chess board, and maybe we could learn a little about how to play chess as well. I really really want this to happen now!

I would also love to see a full fledged story with a manga and an event. Playing a game of chess on a chess board through the battle system would be awsome! I hope they can make it happen.

Enduring Hero

Kid Jak
near the beginning the High level Jacks would get targeted by EB as the person controlling him would even say quips and taunts till they put him on auto pilot.

if we could get a battle event out of this I would be very happy maybe eve unlock level 11 smile
Ahh, I remember that. Though, autopilot part is a bit easier to remember.
Hahah! That would be pretty swell. I don't remember how much I leveled. I know I got all the items, just not that one achievement for hitting the level cap.
Pity we probably won't be, cuz Christmas event is coming up and it takes time to set that thing up.

Supportive Sage

14,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Please! Add me to the Fan List!

Aekea Bloodsucker

Blackrosekitten21
I would also love to see a full fledged story with a manga and an event. Playing a game of chess on a chess board through the battle system would be awsome! I hope they can make it happen.
If we want it enough, I bet they would totally make it happen! I know Gaia still listens to us. <3

Enduring Hero

Prismatic Colours
Indeed.
Well, the RIG NPCs were technically from the REI first but oh well. Jeez, I don't even remember what that REI was about story wise.

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
dotSei
Kid Jak

Hahah! That would be pretty swell. I don't remember how much I leveled. I know I got all the items, just not that one achievement for hitting the level cap.
Pity we probably won't be, cuz Christmas event is coming up and it takes time to set that thing up.

You can get the Acheivement the next time they unlock battle Unkle kenny already made sure of that

Enduring Hero

Kid Jak
You can get the Acheivement the next time they unlock battle Unkle kenny already made sure of that
Yep. I know. Which is the main reason why I didn't really bother losing sleep to level.

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Purloined Parfait

Welcome to the Core!

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
dotSei
Kid Jak

Maybe not now but they could set it up for a future event if it got enough of a backing or if they were interested enough in the idea. Events do take alot of time to set up but i know they are trying to finish old stories so they can start on new ones. So its possible they could do a full event with a manga and everything from this.

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
dotSei
Kid Jak
Yep. I know. Which is the main reason why I didn't really bother losing sleep to level.

I did i loved being top of the leader boards well top non boss mode smile

Supportive Sage

14,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Kid Jak
Purloined Parfait

Welcome to the Core!

Many heartfelt thanks!

Quick Reply