Welcome to Gaia! ::

Man-Hungry Elocutionist

12,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I love the show and the items look pretty good, except for the Sebastien item... It's kind of weird looking...

Now I shall turn on my VPN so I may buy some. :'D

Aemon Targaryen's Partner

Tiny Lionheart

I've only seen bits and pieces of the show, but I'm loving this sponsor RIG. In my opinion, the items are much more versatile than the items from the previous sponsor RIGs we've had. Most of the wigs are pretty "meh" in my opinion, but the leg mods are awesome and the Ash Landers wig is simply to die for. heart

Precious Sweetheart

The Ran Mao item is so beautiful. gonk

ZacktheGreat's Widower

Original Genius

28,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Signature Look 250
Its a nice rig... But your missing Ciel's staff. xd They did play part in the story.
Ciel's staff!! T.T What happened to them?! D:

Im a bit disappointed in the Sebastian and Ciel items...I think they should have been the best ones (aside from the Undertaker <3 ). I was really hoping for a Pluto item too sad

Note to all of those who have yet to watch the series, watch the subbed version...

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

never seen this anime... but some of the items are lovely!

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
I've heard of the series but never watched it myself. Maybe I'll get around to it someday.

I'm just screaming with joy that the one item I liked most in this set is ridiculously cheap. BRB, buying up multiple Prince Somas. Overall, I think the items from this partnership are pretty awesome. Lots of good wigs, shoes, clothing... man, what's not to like?

Santiago-kun's Girlfriend

Edgiest Sweetheart

51,940 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
I was excited to have the Prince Soma except the way the earrings were made. GAAH!

Special Otaku

37,090 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
I'm crying a bit because I can't have a blind box finny..... he's my favorite character, I just find him so adorable.... why none of the phantomhive servants or Pluto?
?

I still want the items though...

Quotable Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
I know this is a noobish question to ask, (well I kind of am a noob anyway, joined not too long ago) but I bought one of the CI pack things however I do not know how to open it or find it. Can anyone help me?

Magical Nerd

Shura Ishinaku-Chan
I know this is a noobish question to ask, (well I kind of am a noob anyway, joined not too long ago) but I bought one of the CI pack things however I do not know how to open it or find it. Can anyone help me?
Go to your inventory ("my items" at the very bottom of the page is one way to find it) then click on the "Specials" tab and click the CI item you want to open smile

Quotable Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Haruru
Shura Ishinaku-Chan
Go to your inventory ("my items" at the very bottom of the page is one way to find it) then click on the "Specials" tab and click the CI item you want to open smile

Thanks so much!! smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces