Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Explorer

13,575 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Ash's hair is really nice. So are Ran Mao's leg mods emotion_kirakira
Some of the other's hairs and hands though...

Owl Bard's Bestie

why is the Ash Lander hair white in the announcement pic and that pale teal-ish in the market o_O
a lot of the items are great except for those sucky sd+ dolls

Impassioned Lionheart

Jaffah
why is the Ash Lander hair white in the announcement pic and that pale teal-ish in the market o_O

I think all the colors in the announcement are off, actually...

Owl Bard's Bestie

TehChich
Jaffah

I think all the colors in the announcement are off, actually...

They are too,
I actually preferred the hair white like in the announcement though cry

Friendly Friend

6,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100

In a relationship with a fleshlight

Ladykiller

*tell myself I am only going to buy one RIG*
*open it*
*get the the only exact item I wanted*

emotion_kirakira

LOL captcha is "easy as cake"

Nerd

Ergh this artist's style didn't fit in at all, almost everything look terrible. It's too flat and without contrast, not that I don't like that style, but here it looks crappy.

Lionheart

I think the best one is Ran Mao, the item.
emotion_drool heart heart

Madam Red's hair was done extremely poorly. I think it should've looked more like the one in SD+ Mona; sleeker and fits the head.
All the hair was rather lackluster (except for Grell's). Pixeling styles could've made it look shinier and each strand thinner, thus making the hair appear to be higher quality.

Other than that, it's alright. I think Sebastian was butchered, though. Oh god, the hands look like the actual and were chopped off and a white glove was shoved over the stumps.

Timid Spirit

I would be awesome if they would have made Ash/Angela's wings...

Malevolent Cutie-Pie

8,950 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Medalist 100
  • 50 Wins 150
I loooove Madame Red's blouse and leg mod. I'm just really surprised at how cheap the outfits are selling for!

headsprout's Wife

Crumbly Bum

I've never seen this show and I don't even have a proclivity for Victorian clothing but I love a lot of these items! <3

My favorite is Ran Mao! I love the hair that has blunt bangs and little devil horns or whatever, and her top has a nice length and nice boobs without being overly sexy and it's in such a lovely and unseen lavendar-gray color.

I also love Alois Trancy for the top, bottoms, and boots! Hannah has great hair and shoes too! I'm waiting for a great deal on the last two because I've been spending too much gold lately. :'c If I were rich I'd buy Agni too cuz that's the hair I'd want if I ever genderswapped.

Lazy Krampus

12,300 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
I do think it bears asking:

Why is it through a sponsor that we get gorgeous suit tops?
Even the Madame red top looks gender neutral enough that a male avatar can easily wear it and be fashionable. I once saw a mens red suit like that at a Versace boutique. I wanted it very badly but it was 2k on sale.

Magic Spirit

I COME BACK TO FIND THIS?! THANK YOU GOD

Diligent Student

Love Black Butler RIG items! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items