Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Browser

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

emotion_hug Thank you for listing it I've been waiting for him to show up emotion_kirakira

Shy Browser

Ami Satomora

emotion_hug Thank you for listing it I've been waiting for him to show up emotion_kirakira

No problem I was trying to check it out on the marketplace and wasn't getting anywhere so I just decided to put him up myself xD

Stellar Succubus

Yay a sponsor item.

I wish the ads could only be seen by those in the US.

It's like dangling a carrot in front of a horse only to shoot it in the head before it gets to eat it.

Okay my analogy is crappy, but you get my drift.

Anyway, some red items I might be interested in, thanks for making a list.

Inquisitive Bibliophile

Being that I'm not overly fond of this series, I wasn't really expecting to like any items from this--especially since sponsor RIGs are cosplay oriented. But I was surprised to actually want several items from this one. A lot of them are generic enough that they aren't limited to use as cosplay pieces.

I'm glad I took time to look through the item list. It was a pleasant surprise. C=

Night Reindeer

51,600 Points
  • Toy Drummer 100
  • Incessant Pest Control 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
wish there was some other characters like Lizzy crying

Kawaii Slayer

19,500 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Magical Girl 50
I don't like Butler or Madoka or Fullmetal
gonk

Enduring Spirit

Dear Gaia, I LOVE and HATE you. I adore Black Butler. But, you're making me quest them all. Time to forget about other items and focus on these ones. Let's do it!

Thanks for the item list! <3

Winner

Now there can be even more generic clones of Sebastian, Ciel and Grell! rofl

At least the items can be useful for other things.

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Milk Kittea

Oh my lordy, I luv that avi art in ur sig <3

Mega Bit

Wow something I actually heard of! /lives in a hole usually
I watched a couple episodes of black butler and somehow got distracted and never went back to it. Also I think I made a mistake by watching the dubbed version >_>. I have no problem with subtitles so I dunno why I did that.

I like the item 'prince soma' it has some neat accessory type poses. Also I love the sash in 'undertaker' item but not keen on other poses..may pick one up if it deflates alot.

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
          I'm pleasantly surprised by some of the accessories in this one! In spite of not watching the show, the items are pretty versatile. Bought Prince Soma right away, now just gonna wait on Ran Mao, Drocell Cainz, and Agni to drop in price. Especially Agni emotion_dowant

Neko's Partner

Magus
TehChich
There's no saying they did that either. Just because it's a similar pose doesn't mean they used it as a template.

They actually do use certain templates for sizing, layering, and perspective though. The chances of them starting from scratch is slim.
being the one who made the dark conductor and ash landers item, i can tell you for certain they were both done from scratch, although the silhouette for dark conductor was created by pyawakit

clarion's King

Super Model

Miori
Magus
TehChich
There's no saying they did that either. Just because it's a similar pose doesn't mean they used it as a template.

They actually do use certain templates for sizing, layering, and perspective though. The chances of them starting from scratch is slim.
being the one who made the dark conductor and ash landers item, i can tell you for certain they were both done from scratch, although the silhouette for dark conductor was created by pyawakit

Sorry, I use "template" as a catch-all term—which includes references, etc. I wasn't implying that there's literally a ready-made image that gets altered.

Impassioned Lionheart

Miori
Magus
TehChich

More awesome points for Miori! emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces