Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
I always though the Birthstone items were released at the beginning of the month, am I mistaken? I adore the Birthstone items for April and finally bought all of them up to this point, the white goes with just about everything!

Edit - Thank you to Day7 I found how how I kept missing them, silly mistake on my part heart

So my lovely people:
~ Do you like the Birthstone Items?
~ Do you like the color of your Birthstone Items?
~ Do you collect them for your birth month like I do?
~ Thoughts on what future Birthstone items might be released?
~ 99GC a fair price for these items?

Stellar Succubus

Birthstone streaks <3 I can't wait for this month's! It's my birth month!

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
VVhip

Mine too! My birthday is the 3rd ^.^ there are three listings for them on the MP, but I can't find them in the cash shop anywhere?

Commander in Chief

Vupie
VVhip

Mine too! My birthday is the 3rd ^.^ there are three listings for them on the MP, but I can't find them in the cash shop anywhere?
Did you know that Diedrich means "Ruler of the People" which is true because I am president of Gaia forever? I like that, I do! OK bye, my minions!

O24's Partner

Aged Gaian

Vupie

All items->organize by price ascending->second row, first item

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

They should be in there, I bought them earlier. 3nodding

Do you like the birthstone items? Yes! I adore them! Fun to collect them and incorporate them into outfits!
Do you like the color of your Birthstone Items? Yup, black is nice (June), though I prefer the March items.
Do you collect them for your birth month like I do? I just want to collect them all! I don't really like the tiny crowns though, but I am on a low-priority quest to get the whole collection.
Thoughts on what future Birthstone items might be released? I'd like to see cuffs/bracelets and possibly skins in the future years. 3nodding
99GC a fair price for these items? I liked the previous 50GC price tag, but 99GC isn't an unreasonable change to me. Hair items are high in demand, so I guess it makes sense to sell what's popular.

Striking Sex Symbol

Vupie
VVhip

Yay mine too! biggrin heart
Am I just completely missing them too?

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
Day7
Vupie

All items->organize by price ascending->second row, first item

Ah! I didn't realize it wasn't set to all items, thank you very much!

Werewolf

I'm not very familiar with the birthstone items. I'm confused about July using orange since my stone is the ruby and it's garnet (January) that can be orange-ish, but hey, could be worse.

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
Crystal Sparda

Skin tones would be epic in my opinion, so would a jewelry item like bracelets ^.^ The sash and the streaks have been my favorites so far!

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

Vupie
Crystal Sparda

Skin tones would be epic in my opinion, so would a jewelry item like bracelets ^.^ The sash and the streaks have been my favorites so far!
My two favorites would be the necklaces and the streaks. The necklaces have a faint glow, so they help add some dazzle to an avatar. 3nodding

Commander in Chief

Crystal Sparda
They should be in there, I bought them earlier. 3nodding

Do you like the birthstone items? Yes! I adore them! Fun to collect them and incorporate them into outfits!
Do you like the color of your Birthstone Items? Yup, black is nice (June), though I prefer the March items.
Do you collect them for your birth month like I do? I just want to collect them all! I don't really like the tiny crowns though, but I am on a low-priority quest to get the whole collection.
Thoughts on what future Birthstone items might be released? I'd like to see cuffs/bracelets and possibly skins in the future years. 3nodding
99GC a fair price for these items? I liked the previous 50GC price tag, but 99GC isn't an unreasonable change to me. Hair items are high in demand, so I guess it makes sense to sell what's popular.
April, april, din dumma sill, jag kan lura dig vart jag vill! Haha! Dumb herring! Haha! Ok bye bye!

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
Aekou
Vupie
VVhip

Yay mine too! biggrin heart
Am I just completely missing them too?

Filter must be set to All items ^.^ I made the same mistake until a couple posts above showed me my mistake!

Commander in Chief

sterek
I'm not very familiar with the birthstone items. I'm confused about July using orange since my stone is the ruby and it's garnet (January) that can be orange-ish, but hey, could be worse.
Did you know that if you took 19,256 birthday cards and shredded them then mixed them with glue you'd have a sticky pile of shredded cards? Hard to believe! Happy birthday to me! Bye!

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
sterek

I've heard a few others say they didn't like some of the colors/they weren't correct. I wasn't big on collecing them until here recently when I found the sashes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff