Welcome to Gaia! ::

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Guin - Aoiichi
Pie
Guin - Aoiichi
I found the original announcement.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/community-announcements/zomg-buccaneer-boardwalk-and-buddies/t.68371977/

it differs a lil from the Wiki.

That's the first section.

Second is this one.

The third one is... um... hm. I'm not really sure where it is! But it looks like the actual images are from Mavdoc's photobucket.

Last one was in zOMG! itself. crying
i shoulda know the third would be inside the zomg announcement window. Cuz i could not find the word "nyxian" .

I think maybe they had this storyline outlined long ago. Prior to zomg being created. Or at its inception

Very likely. We can't forget, The Airship Saga was born out of Demonbusters, which in turn came out when zOMG! was still being actively developed.

Up until now, I've only pointed that out as an argument against the notion that "zOMG! is a different continuity, therefore LabTech X isn't necessarily Gambino's clone" since that is jumping to the conclusion that the backstory is different, when the 'different continuity' thing was supposedly to keep the events of the present independent.

But now we have some harder proof that the two are directly connected, meaning these were likely all conceptualized as pieces of the same greater story.

Trash Witch

Pie
Oh geebus, you might be onto something here. Gaia literally being Gaia would make a lot of sense. Do I have your permission to fast-track this to the front page's Hypotheses section? We can build on it more as we go along -- the model I have in mind is that I'll do a one-word summary of the hypothesis, with evidence spoilered underneath.

And it might very well have deeper implications in the plot. Let's not forget: The Biosphere is wounded. LabTech 123 reassured us that:

Quote:
The leak is massive, but even so, the world is gigantic in comparison. We didn't even know there was such a thing as a biosphere or Ghi energy before, but we know it's size now and this leak should bear no threat, even now at its increased dimensions.

... but as far as I can tell, he's only talking about the Ghi as a threat to us. What if Gaia herself is at risk?

Ooh, that's some nice perspective there. Imagine how weird things would get the rift widened, I mean holy christmas cows.

And you have all the permission, Research Lead, I'm just glad I made some sense at all! This is the second best thing to getting into a proper journal, y'know. cool

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Xashowd
Pie

Mm. There's a lot of points in this theory I like, particularly the Null and Void connection.

I do think it's interesting that for the most part, Null Crystals play a beneficial role in zOMG!. They're very necessary for travel and for strategy, since that Animated-repelling property makes them like the "base" in tag. And the Null Fragments were, previously, an important component in taking the Animated materials and converting them into inanimate items. I honestly don't think I would've made the Nyx and Null connection if not for that announcement, because Null is just so useful.

Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

That's true. Gaians have found ways to use Null positively, but since its only known properties are transporting matter and repelling/suppressing Ghi, it's not hard to put it in a positive light. Heck, it might've been an unforeseen circumstance in Nyx's plan for the Crystals, though at this point if they're still part of his plan (Since he has partially returned through Luca, which was likely a separate plan since there's no mention of the Crystals around Luca or in that room) he'll be accounting for that fact and trying to use it to his advantage. To what end (aside from "Kill Gino" ) is unknown right now.

I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!

Well, this is something I pointed out earlier: The dark elves use a lot of purple crystals in their jewelry. It might not just be decorative, and their obligation to Nyx may run further back in the family tree than we know...

Trash Witch

Pie
Well, this is something I pointed out earlier: The dark elves use a lot of purple crystals in their jewelry. It might not just be decorative, and their obligation to Nyx may run further back in the family tree than we know...

Every day those elves creep me out a little more. Speaking of this established faction though, and the admittedly good habit we've seen on Gaia's part so far of tying loose ends together (where they tighten up the setting rather than advance the plot at least), do the zurg come in on this sooner or later? Because while it's not exactly conspiracy theory material that they come down to examine an enormous energy discharge, they were attracted to Gaia by the same decisive event that we're basing much of our speculation on. Just throwin' it out there for you zurg enthusiasts; maybe they did some secret science of their own.

Also orcs are green and live in a cave nearby the Crater right? Mutants?

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Pie
Xashowd
Pie

Mm. There's a lot of points in this theory I like, particularly the Null and Void connection.

I do think it's interesting that for the most part, Null Crystals play a beneficial role in zOMG!. They're very necessary for travel and for strategy, since that Animated-repelling property makes them like the "base" in tag. And the Null Fragments were, previously, an important component in taking the Animated materials and converting them into inanimate items. I honestly don't think I would've made the Nyx and Null connection if not for that announcement, because Null is just so useful.

That's true. Gaians have found ways to use Null positively, but since its only known properties are transporting matter and repelling/suppressing Ghi, it's not hard to put it in a positive light. Heck, it might've been an unforeseen circumstance in Nyx's plan for the Crystals, though at this point if they're still part of his plan (Since he has partially returned through Luca, which was likely a separate plan since there's no mention of the Crystals around Luca or in that room) he'll be accounting for that fact and trying to use it to his advantage. To what end (aside from "Kill Gino" ) is unknown right now.

Huh...That definitely ties things together. If the Null Crystals were in fact Nyx's planned method of transportation, and the Dark Elves have used them, then they likely have been communicating with Nyx for years, or at least Luca has (I don't think we know how long he's been alive, but Elves of every variety often live for centuries). Some may have even been used in the ritual as part of Nyx's transportation process (He likely used them as a waypoint between him and Luca, making the journey a bit easier as a result). I swear, we find more connections the more we look...it's fascinating.

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Bea Lavesa
Pie
Oh geebus, you might be onto something here. Gaia literally being Gaia would make a lot of sense. Do I have your permission to fast-track this to the front page's Hypotheses section? We can build on it more as we go along -- the model I have in mind is that I'll do a one-word summary of the hypothesis, with evidence spoilered underneath.

And it might very well have deeper implications in the plot. Let's not forget: The Biosphere is wounded. LabTech 123 reassured us that:

Quote:
The leak is massive, but even so, the world is gigantic in comparison. We didn't even know there was such a thing as a biosphere or Ghi energy before, but we know it's size now and this leak should bear no threat, even now at its increased dimensions.

... but as far as I can tell, he's only talking about the Ghi as a threat to us. What if Gaia herself is at risk?

Ooh, that's some nice perspective there. Imagine how weird things would get the rift widened, I mean holy christmas cows.

And you have all the permission, Research Lead, I'm just glad I made some sense at all! This is the second best thing to getting into a proper journal, y'know. cool

It's up! And another thing came to mind while I was writing it: If Gaia's the personification of the Biosphere, would her sons be personifications of other energy systems?

You guys are all free to claim your own science-y titles, y'know. surprised

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Bea Lavesa
Pie

Every day those elves creep me out a little more. Speaking of this established faction though, and the admittedly good habit we've seen on Gaia's part so far of tying loose ends together (where they tighten up the setting rather than advance the plot at least), do the zurg come in on this sooner or later? Because while it's not exactly conspiracy theory material that they come down to examine an enormous energy discharge, they were attracted to Gaia by the same decisive event that we're basing much of our speculation on. Just throwin' it out there for you zurg enthusiasts; maybe they did some secret science of their own.

Also orcs are green and live in a cave nearby the Crater right? Mutants?

Elves are super creepy. Fairies are the best. cool

I honestly don't know how the Zurg fit in yet! The only spot I hit upon was back when I was speculating about Ghi being Nyxian (stupid stupid stupid), and how the Zurg siad they were 'incompatible' with Gaia. That might have been more literal than we realize -- being from a different world, they could be part of a different energy system like Gaia's. Upon arriving on Gaia, pulling a charge from the Biosphere instead could have actually been messing with them. I mean, we do have evidence of Ghi making stuff act violently without proper control in place, see the majority of Animated.

Alternately, 'aliens did it' is still one of my theories on how the Null Moon got there. I don't think the Zurg would work with Nyx, but there's other extraterrestrials out there.

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Xashowd
Pie
Xashowd
Pie

Huh...That definitely ties things together. If the Null Crystals were in fact Nyx's planned method of transportation, and the Dark Elves have used them, then they likely have been communicating with Nyx for years, or at least Luca has (I don't think we know how long he's been alive, but Elves of every variety often live for centuries). Some may have even been used in the ritual as part of Nyx's transportation process (He likely used them as a waypoint between him and Luca, making the journey a bit easier as a result). I swear, we find more connections the more we look...it's fascinating.

Don Kuro is 800 years old, and don't you forget it.

I think if those really are Null Crystals, then the Nyx connection predates Luca. It was very deliberately shown that Luca's mother had a necklace with one of the purple crystals, And the crescent moon, Nyx's symbol, shows up heavily in the Kuro backstory -- and while that's obviously a hint at Nyx himself being involved, I notice that it's shining on them at a time when Luca was either unborn or an infant (that art style makes it hard to tell, but first pages shows the family with just Cordell, and two pages later we see baby Luca).

Trash Witch

Pie
It's up! And another thing came to mind while I was writing it: If Gaia's the personification of the Biosphere, would her sons be personifications of other energy systems?

You guys are all free to claim your own science-y titles, y'know. surprised

Awesome! And I was thinking that, yeah, but not to the extent Gaia herself is. From how I view this (and this is unscientific as hell, but someone might find unanticipated evidence for the theory), the further down the metaphorical divine tree you get (so to speak) the more in touch with the munane [in the theological sense] roots you are, leading to the hierarchy with Gaia on top or beyond, and her godly sons, then lesser gods like Sen and what's-his-name-now, titans, mortals and so on, etc etc.

And maybe that's why we're able to 'pull' charges from the Biosphere (because Gaia is mostly passive and in a state of mysterious energy), whereas the more manifest the energies become, the more they monopolise their own powers? Or something such.

I really need a good science-y title yes. Suggestions?
Pie
Elves are super creepy. Fairies are the best. cool

I honestly don't know how the Zurg fit in yet! The only spot I hit upon was back when I was speculating about Ghi being Nyxian (stupid stupid stupid), and how the Zurg siad they were 'incompatible' with Gaia. That might have been more literal than we realize -- being from a different world, they could be part of a different energy system like Gaia's. Upon arriving on Gaia, pulling a charge from the Biosphere instead could have actually been messing with them. I mean, we do have evidence of Ghi making stuff act violently without proper control in place, see the majority of Animated.

Alternately, 'aliens did it' is still one of my theories on how the Null Moon got there. I don't think the Zurg would work with Nyx, but there's other extraterrestrials out there.

I would so be a fairy if I hadn't already characterised myself as something much less adorable. gonk

The zurg sure left in a hurry, which is what intrigues me the most. I mean they had some solid diplomatic reasons, but we don't know if that was the sole cause. And if all planets beyond Gaia has their own Biospheres, that puts things in a nice cosmic scope, too (which might be fun later at some point, we'll see I guess).

Suppose, by the way, that the Null Moon formed in the wake of the Gambino Incident, then the zurg might have witnessed its infancy in orbit. And if Null energies can teleport stuff — that's a damn handy thing to have in space ain't it?

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Bea Lavesa
Awesome! And I was thinking that, yeah, but not to the extent Gaia herself is. From how I view this (and this is unscientific as hell, but someone might find unanticipated evidence for the theory), the further down the metaphorical divine tree you get (so to speak) the more in touch with the munane [in the theological sense] roots you are, leading to the hierarchy with Gaia on top or beyond, and her godly sons, then lesser gods like Sen and what's-his-name-now, titans, mortals and so on, etc etc.

And maybe that's why we're able to 'pull' charges from the Biosphere (because Gaia is mostly passive and in a state of mysterious energy), whereas the more manifest the energies become, the more they monopolise their own powers? Or something such.

I really need a good science-y title yes. Suggestions?

Don't look at me, I struggled just to name this thread and took the most low-creativity title for myself. I am bad at naming things.

Hm. So divinity is almost an equation of how much of your existence is physical-based and how much is energy-based? What of the Gambino case, where a highly divine, immortal being was converted into a mundane mortal, which still carries some special divine spark?

Bea Lavesa
I would so be a fairy if I hadn't already characterised myself as something much less adorable. gonk

The zurg sure left in a hurry, which is what intrigues me the most. I mean they had some solid diplomatic reasons, but we don't know if that was the sole cause. And if all planets beyond Gaia has their own Biospheres, that puts things in a nice cosmic scope, too (which might be fun later at some point, we'll see I guess).

Suppose, by the way, that the Null Moon formed in the wake of the Gambino Incident, then the zurg might have witnessed its infancy in orbit. And if Null energies can teleport stuff — that's a damn handy thing to have in space ain't it?

I really hope that there's some weight to the Gaia hypothesis and that every life-carrying planet has a Gaia equivalent. I want to go back to the stars and start meeting some of the others planetary gods!

Maybe... I mean, while a crystal growing somewhere in a planet's orbit is a tough thing to spot, they did have sensors that were specifically scanning for energy things. If they caught that, would they have bothered to look into it? ... you know, we do have some Zurg who are still on Gaia. Perhaps we can question them about it. User Image

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Pie
Salathielly
I want to hear your horrible crack theories about the Fairy Mafia. xD

I... well...

You know what? Sure. But I have to warn you, this has zero viability as a theory. It's just something I spun together from a few item descriptions and then decided to embrace as the backstory of my character, until Gaia provides a better one.

But hey, what's the point of starting up a thread like this if we don't have some fun with it?

Fairies, fae, faeries, fair folk... call them what you will. Though they can be small in stature, on the mortality scale, they rank near-par with both angels and demons. Though don't ask which one is higher -- if you ask the fairies, of course it's them.

There's a misconception that all fairies are good, peaceful creatures. In truth, unlike the invariably good angels and the invariably evil demons, fairies cover a broad spectrum of moralities much like humans. Their peace-loving reputation actually comes from the fact that they don't typically get involved in wars like angels and demons. They don't care, and other races know better than to drag fairies into it.

Despite being a powerful magic race, the fairies like to keep to themselves, and very few have any higher concerns than themselves and their kin. A fairy's ideal life is a comfortable one, enjoying both the splendors of nature and the luxury of the palace; they lack the human drive for advancement, for knowing more about their world beyond what the planet itself tells them. However, because of this, the throne is highly coveted among the families -- very few fairies actually want the burden of the crown, but they all want to be in the royal family, and enjoy all the associated perks.

Because of this, there's been a long history of feuding between the fae -- even though the fairy government is supposedly a monarchy, outsiders are more likely to compare it to the mafia, with different families competing for control of the imperial city of Elphame. Many still remember the long feud between the Seelie and the Unseelie, two branches of fae as different as Angels and Demons. But in more recent times, the throne was held by the Archfae Rosacea, known to humans as the Sugarplum Fairy. (Fun fact about fairies: Most still believe that 'true names hold power' and use fake names when dealing with lesser races like humans.) Her family's reign came about when the Tooth Fairy decided to challenge her for the throne.

It should have been an easily settled match. Rosacea was one of the most powerful families that Fairyland had ever seen, and widely loved by others. But the Tooth Fairy had forged an alliance with one special family, one that had never been involved in such disputes for the crown due to holding a greater power among the fairies: the house Mercenaria, better known as the Fortune Fairies. These fairies were the deacons of luck, karma, and wealth. And out of all fairies, only those born of Mercenaria had the power to grant any wish, good or evil, so long as the wisher's heart desired it enough. While their family's Archfae was a lovely woman, the portrait of generosity, the true matriarch of the family was a fae old as the planet itself, known as the Fairy Godmother.

How did the Tooth Fairy gain the Godmother's graces? Well... fairies of Mercenaria are nothing if not greedy, and the Tooth Fairy could craft elegant gifts of ivory... but the details of their deal remains unknown. The Godmother did, however, grant the Tooth Fairy's wish, and it came at great expense to the Sugarplum Fairy and the rest of her family.

Aaaand that's about all I can give without giving spoilers. In case I ever do actually write a Gaia fanfiction someday. :B

Oh wow, that's amazing! Thanks for taking the time to type all of it out for me. I love fairy lore and stories involving the Fair Folk, so naturally I'd love it on Gaia too.

Darn you now I want to know more.

Time-traveling Senshi

Pie
PERFECT TIMING.

Let's consider this my birthday gift to X, since we'll be building off his research. heart

So, here's the first big question I've been considering lately, now that we know Null energy is Nyxian energy:

If Nyx is returning, how is this going to impact the already damaged Biosphere? Does his presence pose a much more literal threat to life on Gaia as we know it than we realized?

Supposedly, the leaking Ghi isn't enough to harm the planet, but an anti-Ghi god might be. What kind of changes might we see if Gaia does start losing too much of this vital energy?

Let's get environmental, y'all!

Pie
I... well...

You know what? Sure. But I have to warn you, this has zero viability as a theory. It's just something I spun together from a few item descriptions and then decided to embrace as the backstory of my character, until Gaia provides a better one.

But hey, what's the point of starting up a thread like this if we don't have some fun with it?

Fairies, fae, faeries, fair folk... call them what you will. Though they can be small in stature, on the mortality scale, they rank near-par with both angels and demons. Though don't ask which one is higher -- if you ask the fairies, of course it's them.

There's a misconception that all fairies are good, peaceful creatures. In truth, unlike the invariably good angels and the invariably evil demons, fairies cover a broad spectrum of moralities much like humans. Their peace-loving reputation actually comes from the fact that they don't typically get involved in wars like angels and demons. They don't care, and other races know better than to drag fairies into it.

Despite being a powerful magic race, the fairies like to keep to themselves, and very few have any higher concerns than themselves and their kin. A fairy's ideal life is a comfortable one, enjoying both the splendors of nature and the luxury of the palace; they lack the human drive for advancement, for knowing more about their world beyond what the planet itself tells them. However, because of this, the throne is highly coveted among the families -- very few fairies actually want the burden of the crown, but they all want to be in the royal family, and enjoy all the associated perks.

Because of this, there's been a long history of feuding between the fae -- even though the fairy government is supposedly a monarchy, outsiders are more likely to compare it to the mafia, with different families competing for control of the imperial city of Elphame. Many still remember the long feud between the Seelie and the Unseelie, two branches of fae as different as Angels and Demons. But in more recent times, the throne was held by the Archfae Rosacea, known to humans as the Sugarplum Fairy. (Fun fact about fairies: Most still believe that 'true names hold power' and use fake names when dealing with lesser races like humans.) Her family's reign came about when the Tooth Fairy decided to challenge her for the throne.

It should have been an easily settled match. Rosacea was one of the most powerful families that Fairyland had ever seen, and widely loved by others. But the Tooth Fairy had forged an alliance with one special family, one that had never been involved in such disputes for the crown due to holding a greater power among the fairies: the house Mercenaria, better known as the Fortune Fairies. These fairies were the deacons of luck, karma, and wealth. And out of all fairies, only those born of Mercenaria had the power to grant any wish, good or evil, so long as the wisher's heart desired it enough. While their family's Archfae was a lovely woman, the portrait of generosity, the true matriarch of the family was a fae old as the planet itself, known as the Fairy Godmother.

How did the Tooth Fairy gain the Godmother's graces? Well... fairies of Mercenaria are nothing if not greedy, and the Tooth Fairy could craft elegant gifts of ivory... but the details of their deal remains unknown. The Godmother did, however, grant the Tooth Fairy's wish, and it came at great expense to the Sugarplum Fairy and the rest of her family.

Aaaand that's about all I can give without giving spoilers. In case I ever do actually write a Gaia fanfiction someday. :B

In regards to the first quote, we won't know about that point until we know exactly what it is Cordell read in that book. Because there was something in there that had her calling what she read madness. If they reveal that to us it could shed a whole lot of light on a lot of points in your theories.

Now about that second quote and your fairy theories. Is that theory just fairies or are you including pixies in that overall theory as well? Because I have my own pixie centric theories/ideas that I've been using to build my character and the race she's from. I pretty much have pixies split into four clans based on the type of elemental based magic the individual clans practice. Each clan has their own distinct physical features, village locations, governmental structures (IE strict patriarchal, strict matriarchal, first born, or council based), and religious practices. For the most part, with how I've worked it out three out of the four clans still choose to have absolutely no or very little contact with humans and other races on Gaia. It's pretty much been only my OC's clan that decided to work with humans after having no choice but to recognize the legally binding marriage between my OC and her late human husband after they "faked" a wedding to get him out of an arranged deal with daughter of the mayor of Barton Town fifty-eight years back (that story is quite the piece of comedy in and of itself). I do need to write everything swimming in my head concerning pixies out again.

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Chibi Halo
          Now about that second quote and your fairy theories. Is that theory just fairies or are you including pixies in that overall theory as well? Because I have my own pixie centric theories/ideas that I've been using to build my character and the race she's from. I pretty much have pixies split into four clans based on the type of elemental based magic the individual clans practice. Each clan has their own distinct physical features, village locations, governmental structures (IE strict patriarchal, strict matriarchal, first born, or council based), and religious practices. For the most part, with how I've worked it out three out of the four clans still choose to have absolutely no or very little contact with humans and other races on Gaia. It's pretty much been only my OC's clan that decided to work with humans after having no choice but to recognize the legally binding marriage between my OC and her late human husband after they "faked" a wedding to get him out of an arranged deal with daughter of the mayor of Barton Town fifty-eight years back (that story is quite the piece of comedy in and of itself). I do need to write everything swimming in my head concerning pixies out again.

Nah, I'm going Fairies-only -- I think when D.Darko was still around, I was including some of his ideas of what Tooth Fairies are really like (which are terrifying just FYI) but otherwise I'm not keen on stepping on other people's toes.

There might be some common ancestry, like how modern elves and dark elves descended from the ylves. I'd imagine the term Fairy can be used as an umbrella term, such as how "Gaian" can either mean a vanilla human or any mortal being on Gaia. But I only talk about the species, specifically.

Time-traveling Senshi

Pie
Chibi Halo

Nah, I'm going Fairies-only -- I think when D.Darko was still around, I was including some of his ideas of what Tooth Fairies are really like (which are terrifying just FYI) but otherwise I'm not keen on stepping on other people's toes.

There might be some common ancestry, like how modern elves and dark elves descended from the ylves. I'd imagine the term Fairy can be used as an umbrella term, such as how "Gaian" can either mean a vanilla human or any mortal being on Gaia. But I only talk about the species, specifically.

Okay I was just wondering there. Because looking at the Pixie Queen and Regent descriptions it would fit in with some of what you're speculating on the fairy race. I'm not quite sure how I want that to fit in with my overall vision for pixies, if we're agreeing that yes the items are canon within the Gaian world, because to take into account the [Animal] Bottled Pixie I would then have to let out a nice heavy sigh and admit that pixies have the ability to change their size though they choose to remain primarily between four and five feet in height, which has had my OC mistaken for an upper elementary school student because before things like beards and gray hair sets in they can appear very youthful in their appearance.

Trash Witch

So — since I appear to be first, can I claim the venerated position as Head of the Armchair Research Department? emotion_awesome It's way too late to work with acronyms.
Pie
Hm. So divinity is almost an equation of how much of your existence is physical-based and how much is energy-based? What of the Gambino case, where a highly divine, immortal being was converted into a mundane mortal, which still carries some special divine spark?

I really hope that there's some weight to the Gaia hypothesis and that every life-carrying planet has a Gaia equivalent. I want to go back to the stars and start meeting some of the others planetary gods!

Maybe... I mean, while a crystal growing somewhere in a planet's orbit is a tough thing to spot, they did have sensors that were specifically scanning for energy things. If they caught that, would they have bothered to look into it? ... you know, we do have some Zurg who are still on Gaia. Perhaps we can question them about it. User Image

Well, there's no actual basis for it, but it's one way of putting down some sort of definition for divinity or godliness. I'm a sucker for continua, hence the metaphor of a tree instead of, say, a ladder or stairs. But it's more of food for thought/thoughts for food in between proper science shifts, admittedly! SUBSEQUENT CLARIFICATION: The 'divine spark', according to this approach, is kind of like attunement to the Biospheric energy. Gambino would've been more attuned than your average Gaian, I suppose, but possibly the connection is there for all animate things and it's what enables the pulling of a Ghi charge?

Oh yes, some spacey starsy stuff would be so grand. The possibilities of crazy are pretty boundless. And even if we don't find a solid connection between the current happenings and the zurg, I agree the remaining stragglers would offer valuable perspectives on the matter. Calling zurg (and zurg experts I guess)!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff