Welcome to Gaia! ::

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

So. Hm.

In the most recent update, it sure does sound like TIM was right, doesn't it?

Retro Punk

Pie
So. Hm.

TIM?

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Guin - Aoiichi
Pie
So. Hm.

TIM?

The Iron Magus, who has interesting theories relating to Nyx and Demonbusters, originating from this thread.

Retro Punk

Pie
Guin - Aoiichi
Pie
So. Hm.

TIM?

The Iron Magus, who has interesting theories relating to Nyx and Demonbusters, originating from this thread.
as im reading his opening post im currently listening to " Murray Gold - Doomsday crying (dw) "......

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Guin - Aoiichi
Pie
Guin - Aoiichi
Pie
So. Hm.

TIM?

as im reading his opening post im currently listening to " Murray Gold - Doomsday crying (dw) "......

Sounds appropriate!

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Pie
So. Hm.

It definitely sounds like Nyx has had a lot more involvement than has been previously documented (not including relevant and awesome speculation, of course!).

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

ACCURSED TIM.

My day of work was lined up to be hectic enough, but thanks to his thread I can't focus properly because I have 1001 new spec ideas surrounding my favorite character, Ghi, Nyx et all.

why does the primary anti-G-Virus character have the same eyes as the zombies whyyyy

and why am I so sure Johnny is to blame

Retro Punk

Pie
ACCURSED TIM.

My day of work was lined up to be hectic enough, but thanks to his thread I can't focus properly because I have 1001 new spec ideas surrounding my favorite character, Ghi, Nyx et all.

why does the primary anti-G-Virus character have the same eyes as the zombies whyyyy

Maybe it was an artistic choice? Are his eyes constant through out?? cool

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Guin - Aoiichi
Pie
ACCURSED TIM.

Pretty much.
At least as far as his "classic" avatar and the manga goes.
User ImageUser Image

Hard to say for his zOMG look, since we never see his face.
User Image

Retro Punk

The Iron Magus
Guin - Aoiichi
Pie
ACCURSED TIM.

Pretty much.
User ImageUser Image

User Image
In the zomg version he comes closer to the Gambino body build . And he looks like Gambino it would make sense he would hide his face. Perhaps that was his way of establishing his own identity. Making him his own person and not just a copy.

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Guin - Aoiichi
The Iron Magus
Guin - Aoiichi
Pie
ACCURSED TIM.

Pretty much.
User ImageUser Image

User Image
In the zomg version he comes closer to the Gambino body build . And he looks like Gambino it would make sense he would hide his face. Perhaps that was his way of establishing his own identity. Making him his own person and not just a copy.

True. Though he's also pretty big in the manga... maybe even bigger than Gambino. xp sweatdrop

(Such a startling change, to see him go from regular labtech size to that monstrosity. sweatdrop )

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Still wrestling IRL and losing.

Meta-perspective on my upcoming spec: apparently I have a thing for bad guys who have some sort of secret terrible medical ailment and got nothin' to lost because of it? This is like the second antagonist I've been a fangirl of and have had these kinds of theories about. Both of which get involved in shady business transactions and questionable medicinals.

What is wrong with me. emotion_facepalm

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Pie
Still wrestling IRL and losing.

Meta-perspective on my upcoming spec: apparently I have a thing for bad guys who have some sort of secret terrible medical ailment and got nothin' to lost because of it? This is like the second antagonist I've been a fangirl of and have had these kinds of theories about. Both of which get involved in shady business transactions and questionable medicinals.

What is wrong with me. emotion_facepalm

rofl
Just out of curiosity, who's the other character?

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

The Iron Magus
rofl

Spoiler'd for not-Gaia and in case someone hasn't played Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice and still planned to do so.

Daryan Crescend, murderer from the third case of Apollo Justice.

Pretty awesome character -- rock star, detective, murderer, stupid hair, total jerk.

Pretty awesome crime -- smuggling illegal toxic moth cocoons out of a foreign nation, since the toxin can be synthesized into the only known cure for a terminal illness, which the chief of police is willing to pay obscene amounts of money to get in order to save his son. And then he shot an Interpol who was closing in on him.

Oddly weak motive for an Ace Attorney character -- money, power? They basically glossed over it, because they were too busy steering the case away from actual mystery solving and towards "look at this a*****e, look at how guilty he is, don't you wish there was a jury system so you could skip that annoying evidence stuff and lock him away -- PS, stay tuned for the next case where we eschew logical deductions for time-traveling evidence and a jury system!"

Anyway. Then I noticed that the bracelet on his wrist looks a lot like a medical bracelet. Which is one detail that could recontextualize the whole crime. Now I've pretty much rewritten the entire case with headcanons.

Erm. Well, that took up my whole lunch break. LabTechX crazy spec stuff later.

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Pie
The Iron Magus
rofl

Spoiler'd for not-Gaia and in case someone hasn't played Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice and still planned to do so.

Daryan Crescend, murderer from the third case of Apollo Justice.

Pretty awesome character -- rock star, detective, murderer, stupid hair, total jerk.

Pretty awesome crime -- smuggling illegal toxic moth cocoons out of a foreign nation, since the toxin can be synthesized into the only known cure for a terminal illness, which the chief of police is willing to pay obscene amounts of money to get in order to save his son. And then he shot an Interpol who was closing in on him.

Oddly weak motive for an Ace Attorney character -- money, power? They basically glossed over it, because they were too busy steering the case away from actual mystery solving and towards "look at this a*****e, look at how guilty he is, don't you wish there was a jury system so you could skip that annoying evidence stuff and lock him away -- PS, stay tuned for the next case where we eschew logical deductions for time-traveling evidence and a jury system!"

Anyway. Then I noticed that the bracelet on his wrist looks a lot like a medical bracelet. Which is one detail that could recontextualize the whole crime. Now I've pretty much rewritten the entire case with headcanons.

Erm. Well, that took up my whole lunch break. LabTechX crazy spec stuff later.

Hmm, interesting. Is there a particular pic where the bracelet shows?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff