33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Pie
Your... uh... your format's a little screwed up. sweatdrop

The Iron Magus
Why not just hold the trial in Aekea?

Delugeau, which was designed purely for agricultural purposes, was in this case used in a friendly inter-town competition. There are occasions where an agricultural implement is used for something other than its intended purpose... like tractor pulls, for instance!

They needed a courthouse that looks good on the cameras, obviously. Durem's got class. cool

All right, then. When, exactly, have we ever seen Delugeau used for agriculture? And what, exactly, is the advantage in delivering the water in the form of a giant balloon?

The Iron Magus
LOL. How do you impress a god, anyway?
"I picked you these flowers!"
"Thanks, I created those flowers. I also felt it when you picked them. It hurt."
"...I think we should see other people."

Uh... animal sacrifices in tribute? *SHRUGS HELPLESSLY*

Nonsense. My formatting is perfect, like always! emotion_omnomnom

So, just because you've never seen something means it doesn't exist, eh?
And just so you know, Delugeau's method of water delivery is revolutionary! In traditional irrigation, it's necessary to build a pipeline all the way from the water source, to the crops. Not so with Delugeua! It's capable of delivering a payload of life-sustaining water anywhere in the quad-city area! No setup required, same-day delivery!

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

The Iron Magus

And just so you know, Delugeau's method of water delivery is revolutionary! In traditional irrigation, it's necessary to build a pipeline all the way from the water source, to the crops. Not so with Delugeua! It's capable of delivering a payload of life-sustaining water anywhere in the quad-city area! No setup required, same-day delivery!

Tch. emotion_eyebrow

I am forced to reiterate that Delugeau's creator has gone on record saying that by throwing these balloons, his robot is capable of gouging a dent into a mountainside. I fail to see how the supposed advantage of long-distance delivery outweighs the cost of destroying the very farmland it is attempting to water.

Listen, I'm not anti-robot or anything, but Delugeau? Is nothing if not a war machine! If he's farming equipment, then the Sealab X is just a deep-sea research vessel!

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Pie
Hm. Probably not hard. It's tax season, he'll be distracted with his job.

Are you sure that we would be able to influence Nyx enough to alter the timeline, though? I mean, no offense to the Nyx fans here, but... he is kind of a bad egg. I have a feeling he would've gotten himself banished one way or another. sweatdrop

This is true! And if Gaia's version of the IRS is at all similar, he'll be dealing with all kinds of angry customers because they're not sending out nearly as many paper forms this year...

I have the feeling that the timeline would end up "righting" itself by Nyx getting banished in another way. That seems to happen a lot in sci-fi, anyway. Even a change in motivation could be huge in this kind of plot, though...

The Iron Magus
LOL. How do you impress a god, anyway?
"I picked you these flowers!"
"Thanks, I created those flowers. I also felt it when you picked them. It hurt."
"...I think we should see other people."

This response is made of win and perfectly illustrates why dating an omnipresent being is a bad idea. xD

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Pie
The Iron Magus

Tch. emotion_eyebrow

I am forced to reiterate that Delugeau's creator has gone on record saying that by throwing these balloons, his robot is capable of gouging a dent into a mountainside. I fail to see how the supposed advantage of long-distance delivery outweighs the cost of destroying the very farmland it is attempting to water.

Listen, I'm not anti-robot or anything, but Delugeau? Is nothing if not a war machine! If he's farming equipment, then the Sealab X is just a deep-sea research vessel!

Yes, well, when you're adapting technology meant to hurl intracontinental atomic payloads to agricultural use, there are bound to be some MESSAGE REDACTED
Ah, what I mean to say is, Aekea Heavy Industries is not responsible for any damage sustained to farmland caused directly or indirectly from the use of our product, up to and including total destruction, as outlined in our terms of service agreement.

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Salathielly
This is true! And if Gaia's version of the IRS is at all similar, he'll be dealing with all kinds of angry customers because they're not sending out nearly as many paper forms this year...

I have the feeling that the timeline would end up "righting" itself by Nyx getting banished in another way. That seems to happen a lot in sci-fi, anyway. Even a change in motivation could be huge in this kind of plot, though...

I dunno, if Louie's any indication? When the tax man comes, Gaians just kinda sit down and take whatever he dishes out.

And you're right. I mean, it wouldn't just be Nyx getting banished that's at stake, but the friendship of Sentinel and Overseer, and their mutual banishment...

The Iron Magus
Yes, well, when you're adapting technology meant to hurl intracontinental atomic payloads to agricultural use, there are bound to be some MESSAGE REDACTED
Ah, what I mean to say is, Aekea Heavy Industries is not responsible for any damage sustained to farmland caused directly or indirectly from the use of our product, up to and including total destruction, as outlined in our terms of service agreement.

What Terms of Service agreement?! I never signed anything! scream

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Pie

Your... Uh... Your format's a little screwed up.
That is because you have yet to rent any high-grade military agricultural equipment from Aekea Heavy Industries.

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

The Iron Magus
Pie

That is because you have yet to rent any high-grade military agricultural equipment from Aekea Heavy Industries.

I surely have no idea what you're talking about. User Image

All right, then. Who did sign for this supposed 'rental' in Durem, huh? emotion_eyebrow

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Pie
The Iron Magus
Pie

I surely have no idea what you're talking about. User Image

All right, then. Who did sign for this supposed 'rental' in Durem, huh? emotion_eyebrow

An anonymous benefactor, who wishes to remain anonymous. ninja

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Pie

Community Contest: Dark Moon Manga Cover Design Contest!

Hey, Pie, is this something you'd be interested in entering?

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

The Iron Magus
Pie

Community Contest: Dark Moon Manga Cover Design Contest!

Hey, Pie, is this something you'd be interested in entering?

Well, since the deadline isn't in just a few days... I am deeply, deeply considering it.

User Image

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Pie
I dunno, if Louie's any indication? When the tax man comes, Gaians just kinda sit down and take whatever he dishes out.

And you're right. I mean, it wouldn't just be Nyx getting banished that's at stake, but the friendship of Sentinel and Overseer, and their mutual banishment...

..huh, this is true. Never really thought about those kickstarters like that, but I suppose taxes do have a lot of power on here, if only in terms of more ridiculous forms of plot advancement.

There's quite a lot that we could screw up in the past if we were attempting to "right" what went wrong. If Nyx and Ambition didn't screw with Sen and Overseer, then Ambition might never have become mortal...so we would have no Johnny Gambino and therefore no X and no Gino. gonk

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Salathielly
..huh, this is true. Never really thought about those kickstarters like that, but I suppose taxes do have a lot of power on here, if only in terms of more ridiculous forms of plot advancement.

There's quite a lot that we could screw up in the past if we were attempting to "right" what went wrong. If Nyx and Ambition didn't screw with Sen and Overseer, then Ambition might never have become mortal...so we would have no Johnny Gambino and therefore no X and no Gino. gonk

In Gaia... death is not inevitable, but taxes? Forget it!

What? What! That's it! Where's the time machine? I've got foolproof way to prevent any messing up the timeline, and it's called a crowbar! scream

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Pie
Salathielly

In Gaia... death is not inevitable, but taxes? Forget it!

What? What! That's it! Where's the time machine? I've got foolproof way to prevent any messing up the timeline, and it's called a crowbar! scream

Not with Ivan, anyway. xD

I'm gonna guess that it got wrecked during the angel/demon war. That's my headcanon, anyway. Especially now that we know what's at stake that could get messed up. Though if there was a way that we could go back to just...you know...observe...but not interfere...

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Salathielly

I'm gonna guess that it got wrecked during the angel/demon war. That's my headcanon, anyway. Especially now that we know what's at stake that could get messed up. Though if there was a way that we could go back to just...you know...observe...but not interfere...

To be fair, it's no wonder he's unstoppable. Ivan is probably the hardest-working man in all of Gaia!

If it got wrecked... erm... how did we get back? eek

I vote we take a look at G Corp's pre-2000 days.

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Pie
Salathielly

To be fair, it's no wonder he's unstoppable. Ivan is probably the hardest-working man in all of Gaia!

If it got wrecked... erm... how did we get back? eek

I vote we take a look at G Corp's pre-2000 days.

Because he's one of the few that are shown doing any work. Did I say that out loud? ninja

It was a great big ball of timey-wimey stuff that...happened. Especially since the actual time-travel part wasn't part of the manga. I'd have to scroll through the announcements to try and find the ones dealing with the time machine. Daunting, as there's so many announcements. >.>;;

Hmm...that could be very interesting. I sense you have an ulterior motive in that. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff