Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Vampire

Kiken Rider, Ascended Demon, Peter's Youth, Sigfrida's Prayer...

Just a week or so ago, I got Lounge Lizard.

Sweetest Fisher

33,515 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Ireful Marksman and Black Album were the best things I ever got in Dumpster whee

Magical Girl

26,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Invisibility 100
I've found a Summoning Tome and a Gentleman of Verona. Both are worth around ~50k.

Sometimes I wonder if the higher value items are the result of someone clicking donate instead of gift.

Thieving Lunatic

Wow. I'm impressed that people have found such awesome items. I think a Tampax dress was about the best thing I've pulled out of there. Guess I'll keep looking!

fxxkin demon

For a while all I've gotten was the usual paper from the admin and random starter items. However the other day I actually got some thing worth more than 10k, a pale bebe. I was rather surprised. It's not an item owned and it came with a nice black and white beret.

Dapper Dabbler

Just yesterday night I got a Fruits de Mer. Several weeks ago, I got a Grizzly Hoodie.
One thing i got that i thought was nice was the old MC Aquatica. 3nodding

Special Snowflake

Paper! xd I love getting paper/flowers/bugs though- it helps with alchemy.

Shy Perfectionist

Cryptic Path is the highest market valued item I got from it. I'm planning on selling it later.
My favourite is Turkish Raqs Sharqi though. I was so excited, because Impractical Gala just came out and it was the only item I really wanted from that rig.

Enduring Superfan

Best item I've gotten was Mini UFO. Old MC but, eh, I'll take it. emotion_c8

In a relationship with a fleshlight

Ladykiller

Whaaat?! I always donate my giftboxes but I've never gotten anything good lol

Dedicated Dabbler

katara317
Sometimes you dive and get garbage. Sometimes you get amazing items! Whats the best you've gotten???

I've gotten Fai coat and Spirited 2k10 Snowflake Dress.

I also just dived and got DARK OMEN!!!!

Wow. I didn't know you could get great items from dumpster diving. The best thing I've gotten have been cheap shirts that aren't too good looking. Will definitely keep trying, though, now that I know there's a chance for getting some pretty nice things.

Sparkly Explorer

I don't think I've gotten anything besides paper.
most recently the best thing i got was a Frigid Sprite i almost tossed it back cuz i thought it was like the pixie sprite item but when i noticed the mp value i kept it. plus i like the simple poses it has.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff