Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is your preferred/favorite type of Donation Item? Feel free to elaborate in a post in the thread as well.

Newer ones. 0.29166666666667 29.2% [ 14 ]
Older ones. 0.25 25.0% [ 12 ]
"Valuable" ones. 0.14583333333333 14.6% [ 7 ]
Animal base ones (exclusively). 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 4 ]
Human base ones (exclusively). 0.22916666666667 22.9% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 48 ]

Thieving Bibliophile

11,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Dr. Ruth
You forgot "useful" ones in the poll above. I very rarely keep donation items that don't fit my avatar dress-up style.

Sadly, I was limited to only 5 options. If I had had more spaces, I would have put in more; there were a few other options I wanted to have, but I think I'll keep this one up for now.

The way I make my avatars, I usually find an item I particularly like and form an avatar around that with what I already have. Very rarely do I buy an item to fit into a particular style or avatar.

Thieving Bibliophile

11,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Akira__K.
I am a huuuuuuuuge fan of MCs and I always have been; getting back into them when I returned to Gaia a couple of years ago has been a lot of fun, with the monthly anticipation and, in my opinion, really great items that for the most part consistently uphold what it means to be an MC. Might be why I'm questing for all of them. emotion_awesome

As for my absolute favorite, I have to go with OMG and Fuzzy Penguin Slippers. Though I've adapted to the Gaian styles of the times (sometimes!), I still feel naked without my OMG on my head and there just aren't any shoes as grand as Pengies. :3 heart

Seems like you already have quite a few of them! How far along are you for total MC's?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff