Total Votes:[ 3902 ]

Shirtless Shoujo

3,500 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Lord Elwrind
Madolce Puella
I know this thread is about opinions but I'll post an objective fact here.

[font=comic sans ms]

Best Monthly Collectible is this beauty: Toadstool

User Image

Why? Because it's literally THE BEST ITEM IN GAIA ******** YOU. It's as VERSATILe as it gets. It can become a ******** miniskirt, a hat, cute-a** foreground, a bigger hat, I AM A MUSHROOM, and an umbrella because ******** you make it rain that's right this creature ******** cares about Gaia's economy more than you do.

If that's not enough for this beauty to become literally your favorite item in Gaia, then you probably must be a commoner that spends 250 Gcash in gold shop

Please don't be offended. I'm bored and I legitimately like that thing.

Did you know that if you had two of those, you can use the foreground AND be the shroom? mrgreen

gonk I knew I was missing something when I wrote that!
Madolce Puella
I know this thread is about opinions but I'll post an objective fact here.

[font=comic sans ms]

Best Monthly Collectible is this beauty: Toadstool

User Image

Why? Because it's literally THE BEST ITEM IN GAIA ******** YOU. It's as VERSATILe as it gets. It can become a ******** miniskirt, a hat, cute-a** foreground, a bigger hat, I AM A MUSHROOM, and an umbrella because ******** you make it rain that's right this creature ******** cares about Gaia's economy more than you do.

If that's not enough for this beauty to become literally your favorite item in Gaia, then you probably must be a commoner that spends 250 Gcash in gold shop

Please don't be offended. I'm bored and I legitimately like that thing.

The one problem I had with this was that I couldn't find anything else to go with that shade of purple. gonk If I could, I'd probably be wearing a toadstool hat.

As for me, I'm going to be less dramatic and just say MoMo the Monkey:
User Image

Why? Because it's MoMo, of course! Lots of fun poses, and he's a monkey? How could you not like him?

Shirtless Shoujo

3,500 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100
All silliness aside, my favorite MCs would definitely be the Antique Porcelain Doll, Mini Nitemare Wings, and Nitemare Sash. Not sure why, though. I just really, really find them to be pretty attractive items. 3nodding

Generous Kitten

6,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
For me its A. minis so simple
Staff of angels its very nice not to big or flashy and kiki cause she is my favorite cat heart

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

10,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Toxic love bunny
For me its A. minis so simple
Staff of angels its very nice not to big or flashy and kiki cause she is my favorite cat heart

Kiki is definitely my preferred of the cats on Gaia. Bubu is nice too, but you can't hold him like a floppy ragdoll.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff