Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is your preferred/favorite type of Donation Item? Feel free to elaborate in a post in the thread as well.

Angel Subscriber Items (2018 - Present) 0.092879256965944 9.3% [ 30 ]
Monthly Collectibles (2005 - 2018) 0.4984520123839 49.8% [ 161 ]
"Valuable" ones. 0.20123839009288 20.1% [ 65 ]
Animal base ones (exclusively). 0.021671826625387 2.2% [ 7 ]
Human base ones (exclusively). 0.18575851393189 18.6% [ 60 ]
Total Votes:[ 323 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 117 118 119 > >> >>> »|

kitsune mask!
The only ones I like:

AFK.
Penguin Slippers.
Chain Wallet.
a dead baby would the greatest donation item ever
I like ths Chuck Norris scarf, the Flame Gauntlet, and... That's about it.
I've been here since 2004, and the best donation item since I have been here would have to be the kiki. I use to have one, but then my account got permabanned sad
Hmmm... Best ever?

I'd have to go with either the *Chyaku Norisu Scarf. Though the Dark Halo or even the G Blade are very good items too.

I love the Chyaku Norisu scarf because it finally brought more ninja to gaia than just an overpriced headband. It has durability too, it can be for girlie girls that like the whole bow thing, and the whole face cover is brilliant. I love mine, and I will probably never sell it. Ironically I don't wear it often, but that's because I can't fin a style for it. I would also like to say that it is the best scarf on gaia, and definately the best looking. I find the much treasured Nitemare Scarf to be rather akward looking and ugly.

I like the Dark Halo because it can be so many things, making it a durable items for any avatar.

I love the G Blade because I am among the ranks of millions of die-hard Kingdom Hearts fans. Anything closely related to KH in any way is immediately on my favorites list.

Omnipresent Regular

15,990 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
DarkenFlame
Hmmm... Best ever?

I'd have to go with either the *Chyaku Norisu Scarf. Though the Dark Halo or even the G Blade are very good items too.

I love the Chyaku Norisu scarf because it finally brought more ninja to gaia than just an overpriced headband. It has durability too, it can be for girlie girls that like the whole bow thing, and the whole face cover is brilliant. I love mine, and I will probably never sell it. Ironically I don't wear it often, but that's because I can't fin a style for it. I would also like to say that it is the best scarf on gaia, and definately the best looking. I find the much treasured Nitemare Scarf to be rather akward looking and ugly.

I like the Dark Halo because it can be so many things, making it a durable items for any avatar.

I love the G Blade because I am among the ranks of millions of die-hard Kingdom Hearts fans. Anything closely related to KH in any way is
immediately on my favorites list.

Indeed, I too like the G blade! I think, however, that my favorite scarf would have to be either the spirited scarf( the one I'm wearing) or the angelic scarf.
Asthmaboy II
I should be a donation item.
3nodding
Bent over ready to take it in the a**?

I say horns of demon or chain wallet, both donation items fit in places that normal items do not and they are not big, they are perfect accesories.
Oh yeah, life goes on...

Mochi The Puppy is my favorite, because it looks so cute and cuddly and cheery. I love my Mochi... 4laugh heart

...Long after the thrill of livin&#039; is gone.
xD I love Gwee the Dragon atm heart
any doll... i guess...
Gwee. It's so cute. blaugh

Omnipresent Regular

15,990 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Aquadextrous
xD I love Gwee the Dragon atm heart

Hmm, it seems that people like him a lot too. Is he, like, supper cute and cuddly or something? I find that the BTK, AFK, OMG, OMFG, etc. are rather interesting and cool, since you can have more than one position of them, and they are "normal" hats.

Sparkly Garbage

I like a lot of the items. I can't pick just one.
My favorite donation item would probably be the Baby Seal Slippers.
Followed by the Mini Nitemare Wings.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces