Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is your preferred/favorite type of Donation Item? Feel free to elaborate in a post in the thread as well.

Angel Subscriber Items (2018 - Present) 0.092879256965944 9.3% [ 30 ]
Monthly Collectibles (2005 - 2018) 0.4984520123839 49.8% [ 161 ]
"Valuable" ones. 0.20123839009288 20.1% [ 65 ]
Animal base ones (exclusively). 0.021671826625387 2.2% [ 7 ]
Human base ones (exclusively). 0.18575851393189 18.6% [ 60 ]
Total Votes:[ 323 ]

OG Trash

Horns of the Demon emotion_kirakira

Omnipresent Regular

15,990 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Deletris
Panumbra
Okay, so everyone who passes by this thread should also, DEFINITELY, check out the first post. I am in desperate need of either information on where I could get an archive of the monthly collectibles on blank avatars or stand alone with the list of poses. If anyone has any advice on how I should go about doing it or if they have access to the thing I am going for, please let me know!

I'm not sure if there is what you are asking, but...

1) Tektek (google it)
2) http://www.gaiaonline.com/collectibles/museum/

**just don't wear anything when you try the museum, you don't have to save it.
There should be the option of where it with your unsaved avatar.

I know that tektek can show the item poses on blank, all-white avatars, so I was thinking of something like that for just the MC's in a sort of viewable list or something. I know that you can enter the museum w/o clothes on, but that would mean changing into nothing and then going to the page and I was thinking of a simple link to the whole list in viewable form or something. However, that is certainly a doable method. Thanks for the feedback.

Omnipresent Regular

15,990 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Steeple
ugh it's so hard to choose! Honestly my favorite thing is seeing the gorgeous art of the monthlies! emotion_kirakira

The newer ones have so many poses and are versitile, but the old ones are so nostalgic and precious to me. In particular my angelic scarf has such history for me, it's one of ym favorites.

THIS.

Wealthy Genius

11,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
Angelic Halo, Panda Hat, DJs, Angelic Minis, Devil Tail, OMG, Nitemare Scarf, all 2003 letters themselves. xp

Sex Symbol

Omnipresent Regular

15,990 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Woah, woah, woah, this month's MC's are very impressive. Despite Queen's Vengeance's legs being a slight alteration of the les from Rosamund's Revenge, it's a good item overall. And whateveryoucallit's Madness is rather fun. That leg pose is very appealing. I might get them both. emotion_0A0

Barton Gaian

16,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I don't know. I like several different ones for different reasons.

Probably one of my favorites is MoMo the Monkey. Yes, poor forgotten MoMo. The reason is that he's silly, well colored, and matches my hair. Or at least the back, as the front is a different color. stare I actually noticed him being slightly off when he first came out, which involved me letting my MoMo go at the time. I'm sorry, MoMo! Forgive me! crying

Another I like is the OMFG, which I've actually appreciated more than the OMG. I have a lot of problems with older hats and my current hairstyle, so being able to wear the OMFG down and not have that problem was a welcome change. Plus, wearing the OMFG down over your eyes looks neat. 3nodding Much better than the BTK, as well.

Magical Girl gets a mention, thanks for including Phee-Chan. We need more Phee-Chan! User Image

I'm a big fan of the pixies and sprites, so of course I like Pixie, Scarlet Sprite, Silver Sprite, and Pixie Queen. I very much appreciate that they all have different poses rather than simply being recolors, and so you can wear them together for different outfits.

And finally? I do like the angelic winglets Gaia puts out. That's the Mini Angel Wings, Winged Anklets, Staff of Angels, and (even though it's not a MC) the 10th Anniversary Mini Angelic Halo & Winglets. They're distinctly Gaian, and I like them simply because of that. 3nodding

Omnipresent Regular

15,990 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
So, I was very impressed with last month's collectibles (being November's) and eagerly await the ones for this month. I really want that Rookie Detective one!

Einrick

I remember MoMo, though I didn't take much of a shining to him as you seem to have, albeit retrospectively. Your detailed explanation(s) is a nice change from some of the more terse replies, so thank you for posting!

Ice-Cold Knight

12,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
nm minis..
idk why but i just love them..

Lashtal's Wife

Advanced Punk

22,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Hellraiser 500
This thread is so old.
I was about to be like INB4 MOD CHANGE THE NAME OF THIS THREAD TO MONTHLY COLLECTIBLES

Lashtal's Wife

Advanced Punk

22,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Hellraiser 500
afk is uglier than i remember, i used to want one so bad rofl

Thirteenth Bilge rat

29,025 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

User Image
Devoted Spica. It's my birth month (July), starry, a beautiful blue, and so flowy!

Magical Kitten

So I've been on a hiatus for a while, and going through that MC list all I can think is "how the hell can I choose?!?"

Is all an option? Well maybe not all....some of the older ones I'm not a big fan of just because they wouldn't be able to go with much, nor are they pixelated as beautifully as the new ones.

I really wouldn't be able to decide, I went back about a year or so, so I'll say the MCs from 2013 to 2012 (except January 2012), are the best in terms of "prettiness," or at least my definition of pretty.

Older items just seem very themey, like they wouldn't be able to go well with much or just over power the entire avatar, which would make me have to change everything!

Gift of the Goddess is one of my old favorites

Hated momo the monkey, too goofy for me.

Sparkling Seeker

Layla and Majnun are two of my favourites because of their backstories. It sounds so tragic ):

They're both pretty simple items but I try to incorporate them in my avatars when I can. Majnun's little twig with a bird on it is so adorable too!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff