Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is your preferred/favorite type of Donation Item? Feel free to elaborate in a post in the thread as well.

Angel Subscriber Items (2018 - Present) 0.092879256965944 9.3% [ 30 ]
Monthly Collectibles (2005 - 2018) 0.4984520123839 49.8% [ 161 ]
"Valuable" ones. 0.20123839009288 20.1% [ 65 ]
Animal base ones (exclusively). 0.021671826625387 2.2% [ 7 ]
Human base ones (exclusively). 0.18575851393189 18.6% [ 60 ]
Total Votes:[ 323 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 117 118 119 > >> »|

Omnipresent Regular

15,990 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Chromium Blood
          I suddenly got attached to my Winged Anklets and Demon Horns.
          I'd never ever sell it.

And also a Devil Tail and DJs.
          Wow i wish i know in the internet in the 03's.

I remember when I felt the same way about my winged anklets.

Salty Rogue

whoa. I remember this thread from when it first was made o___o

My favourite are still horns, dtail and ninja headband. so much nostaligia.

portables are growing on me, too. They're so nice and normal looking.

Omnipresent Regular

15,990 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
[color=emo]

Haha, finally, someone else from the old days! Now I don't feel so old/like a loser. emotion_8c
I used to have a think for the headband, but I've kind of gotten over it after, having one scammed off of me and selling my other one...and whatever other reasons I don't remember.
I prefer the DJ version because of how big they are; both the portable ones and DJ ones I like more than most others simply because they go behind the head rather than over the top.

Salty Rogue

Panumbra
[color=emo]

Haha, finally, someone else from the old days! Now I don't feel so old/like a loser. emotion_8c
I used to have a think for the headband, but I've kind of gotten over it after, having one scammed off of me and selling my other one...and whatever other reasons I don't remember.
I prefer the DJ version because of how big they are; both the portable ones and DJ ones I like more than most others simply because they go behind the head rather than over the top.

lolol i feel like that all the time xD

ouch o___o

mhmm :]
i like DJs on really crazy looking avis and portables for subtle avis. Gaia needs more headphones. I'd like the class headphones or w.e but they're so awkwardly set forward >:T

Omnipresent Regular

15,990 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
[color=emo]
Panumbra
[color=emo]

lolol i feel like that all the time xD

ouch o___o

mhmm :]
i like DJs on really crazy looking avis and portables for subtle avis. Gaia needs more headphones. I'd like the class headphones or w.e but they're so awkwardly set forward >:T

We so old! D:
Well, I've learned my lesson: don't "help" people.
Hmm, I haven't looked at those headphones yet, but now I will have to.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
My favorite MCs... I definitely like Aquatica, Gift of the Goddess, Legendary Mage, and Rogue Bravado. Also a fan of Unicorn and Butterfly Mantilla.

Tricky Lunatic

This item I recently bought seems to have caused some sort of temporary blindness, and now it seems I've wandered into the GCD. confused

How amusing. heart

When the halos came out, I thought they were in bad taste, until the price went the way of afternoon delight.

Delicious cupcakes aside, my favorite MCs, or DUIs, would have to be both jan '10 items, black ops gear, and gift of the goddess, which I've probably used in more outfits than any other items.

I also love the silver laurels since I always found the golden laurels somewhat tacky. 3nodding

Omnipresent Regular

15,990 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Rinnalaiss
This item I recently bought seems to have caused some sort of temporary blindness, and now it seems I've wandered into the GCD. confused

How amusing. heart

When the halos came out, I thought they were in bad taste, until the price went the way of afternoon delight.

Delicious cupcakes aside, my favorite MCs, or DUIs, would have to be both jan '10 items, black ops gear, and gift of the goddess, which I've probably used in more outfits than any other items.

I also love the silver laurels since I always found the golden laurels somewhat tacky. 3nodding

I love some of the poses for the Black Ops Gear (that box 'n' stuff) and the Gift of the Goddess is a good one. Not too opulent, but nice in its own way. I just wish that I could make an amazing avatar with the flowing arm things.
I would rate the Silver Laurels higher myself simply because of the multiple poses.

Shadowy Bilge rat

I love Nogitsune and Ancient Katana. They're wonderful to work with.

Omnipresent Regular

15,990 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Unholy Mary
I love Nogitsune and Ancient Katana. They're wonderful to work with.

I don't remember the Nogitsune, but I certainly remember the Ancient Katana. Trusty and a good looking sword (one of the few with good poses).

Wheezing Member

The DJ Studio Headphones.

If we're not trying to be old and expensive, Black Wolf. I love the knife pose and have always had a thing for pelt cloaks.

Fluffy Treat

Hard Shell Pack, because it has equipping compatibilities unique among I Am poses.

oh, @Rinnalaiss; Goddesses was Jan '07.

Tricky Lunatic

Creamy Filling
Hard Shell Pack, because it has equipping compatibilities unique among I Am poses.

oh, @Rinnalaiss; Goddesses was Jan '07.

Jan '10 items struck me as lovely, and they both went perfectly with two of my NPC RP mules. whee
The items based on the Islamic story of Layla and Majnun.

Kaguya's sleeves are a pain, but I love the cranes.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Lately, I've been using Spring Nymph a lot more because of my sudden craze with foliage. The tone of green on the tree pose is a very beautiful emerald shade, and I like how it turns into a bush with the avatar peeking out when the avi is kneeling.

Omnipresent Regular

15,990 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Okay, so, I believe the development team here has done an outstanding job with the February '12 MCs. Seriously, they both look great. I would say they're the best we've had for a while. What do you all think?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff