Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is your preferred/favorite type of Donation Item? Feel free to elaborate in a post in the thread as well.

Angel Subscriber Items (2018 - Present) 0.092879256965944 9.3% [ 30 ]
Monthly Collectibles (2005 - 2018) 0.4984520123839 49.8% [ 161 ]
"Valuable" ones. 0.20123839009288 20.1% [ 65 ]
Animal base ones (exclusively). 0.021671826625387 2.2% [ 7 ]
Human base ones (exclusively). 0.18575851393189 18.6% [ 60 ]
Total Votes:[ 323 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 117 118 119 > >> »|

Omnipresent Regular

15,990 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Yeata Zi
Panumbra
Yeata Zi
My favorite ever is the katana. I had two, but one got stole when I was hacked. D:

D:
Uncool! I lost a ninja headband because I was duped.
Now I'm mean when it comes to items. razz
And this month's MC's are pretty good! I'm impressed and surprised that there are still creative juices flowing throughout the design teams! I mean, what with all of the RIGs and such.

And I love your avatar.
Yeah I was pretty sad. D:

But thanks!

Did you ever get it back?
It took me about 3 years to get a reply from mods or admins (I even asked Lanzer in person about it), and in the end I got nowhere. Just a "we're working on it but it's been so long we cant' do anything about it or somethingorother" type blah. I was sad and disappointed.
Possibly why I won't apply to be a mod again.

And you're welcome! biggrin

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Panumbra
Yeata Zi
Panumbra
Yeata Zi
My favorite ever is the katana. I had two, but one got stole when I was hacked. D:

D:
And this month's MC's are pretty good! I'm impressed and surprised that there are still creative juices flowing throughout the design teams! I mean, what with all of the RIGs and such.

And I love your avatar.

But thanks!

It took me about 3 years to get a reply from mods or admins (I even asked Lanzer in person about it), and in the end I got nowhere. Just a "we're working on it but it's been so long we cant' do anything about it or somethingorother" type blah. I was sad and disappointed.

I never ever got a reply, but I did get one katana gifted to me after it happened. I lost a lot of stuff, though. My two katanas were my absolute favorite stuff though. I basically gave up on ever getting my junk back. biggrin

Omnipresent Regular

15,990 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Yeata Zi
Panumbra
Yeata Zi
Panumbra
Yeata Zi

D:

And I love your avatar.

But thanks!

I never ever got a reply, but I did get one katana gifted to me after it happened. I lost a lot of stuff, though. My two katanas were my absolute favorite stuff though. I basically gave up on ever getting my junk back. biggrin

I see, I see. I am a little too tenacious, but I ended up getting my headband back. Then sold it, got it back, then sold it again. But I was still mad that I spent all of that time FOR NOTHING.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Panumbra
Yeata Zi
Panumbra
Yeata Zi
Panumbra
Yeata Zi

D:

And I love your avatar.

But thanks!

I see, I see. I am a little too tenacious, but I ended up getting my headband back. Then sold it, got it back, then sold it again. But I was still mad that I spent all of that time FOR NOTHING.
Yeah. I quested for both of my Katanas the year the came out. Then, a long time later after the price sky rocketed, they were stolen and I knew I had no hope of ever making that much gold... so I gave up.

Omnipresent Regular

15,990 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Yeata Zi
Panumbra
Yeata Zi
Panumbra
Yeata Zi

But thanks!

Yeah. I quested for both of my Katanas the year the came out. Then, a long time later after the price sky rocketed, they were stolen and I knew I had no hope of ever making that much gold... so I gave up.

Aww. sad
Though, with the cash shop...

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Panumbra
Yeata Zi
Panumbra
Yeata Zi
Panumbra
Yeata Zi

But thanks!

Aww. sad
I don't generally buy cash shop items because I am poor. biggrin

Omnipresent Regular

15,990 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Yeata Zi
Panumbra
Yeata Zi
Panumbra
Yeata Zi

Aww. sad

I see. Well then, continue to save up for the MC's! They're great!
Definitely like Fortuna for this month.

Ruthless Lunatic

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Hive Mind 200
I used to have an OMG hat. I think it was pretty good but the mini wings have to be the best DIs/MCs ever.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Panumbra
Yeata Zi
Panumbra
Yeata Zi
Panumbra
Yeata Zi

Aww. sad

I see. Well then, continue to save up for the MC's! They're great!
Definitely like Fortuna for this month.
biggrin I like that one too

Lucky Saint

15,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Magical girl all the WAY!
devil tail
nitemare mini wings

obviously because i like how they look

Omnipresent Regular

15,990 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Anices
I used to have an OMG hat. I think it was pretty good but the mini wings have to be the best DIs/MCs ever.

Eh, I find the mini wings to be overrated.

Omnipresent Regular

15,990 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
We have new ones, yes? biggrin

Salty Rogue

I actually like the dtail, despite all the new incarnations. loads of people b***h and moan about how it's slightly brown but ehh i don't really care. also I really like the horns and ninja band, obv. And chain wallet. it's not and understated, not all up in yo grill.

idk new MCs just don't catch my eye anymore. Also I joined waaay back in 04 so idk, these items will always be classic to me.

Omnipresent Regular

15,990 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
[color=emo]
I actually like the dtail, despite all the new incarnations. loads of people b***h and moan about how it's slightly brown but ehh i don't really care. also I really like the horns and ninja band, obv. And chain wallet. it's not and understated, not all up in yo grill.

idk new MCs just don't catch my eye anymore. Also I joined waaay back in 04 so idk, these items will always be classic to me.

I'm a sucker for the old ones too. Got my angelic scarf and I'm truly satisfied.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff