Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is your preferred/favorite type of Donation Item? Feel free to elaborate in a post in the thread as well.

Angel Subscriber Items (2018 - Present) 0.092879256965944 9.3% [ 30 ]
Monthly Collectibles (2005 - 2018) 0.4984520123839 49.8% [ 161 ]
"Valuable" ones. 0.20123839009288 20.1% [ 65 ]
Animal base ones (exclusively). 0.021671826625387 2.2% [ 7 ]
Human base ones (exclusively). 0.18575851393189 18.6% [ 60 ]
Total Votes:[ 323 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 117 118 119 > >> >>> »|

Omnipresent Regular

15,990 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
*Poll has been updated!*

Hello all, I am Panumbra (formerly sokuja san), and with the new donation items it made me think of something: I wonder which donation item(s) people think is/are the best ones ever?
Soo, here I am, making a thread just about that topic! Please, state your personal favorite donation item ever released on gaia and give a brief reasoning why. People can debate on what you think is the best, but please respect other people's opinions...EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO ONE; NO ONE PERSON'S OPINION CAN BE BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSES! mad

Please refrain from spamming and promoting anything that does not pertain to Monthly Collectibles and this thread. Open discussion on a particular item/various DI/MC/AS items are okay.

This is for DONATION ITEMS (MONTHLY COLLECTIBLES/ANGEL SUBSCRIBER) only. The evolving items are not a part of this thread, so please, do not mention them here. Thank you.
RIG items are also not a part of this thread.

EXAMPLE OF BEST DONATION ITEM POSTING:

Donation item: Angelic Scarf

Reasoning: It's so pearly white and fluffy, how can you not love it? It muffles your mouth giving you an air of mystery, yet you still retain the innocence that the "angelicness" gives you!^^ It also goes well with many costumes!

Gaia now has the MC Gallery up and running. If you can't remember, just go there and find which one you like most! Here is a little link to help you on your way (Goes through MARCH 2017):

http://www.gaiaonline.com/collectibles/museum/

If you dont' want to see your avi in the items, and just want a list, here is a link for that. (Completely updated through AUGUST 2015)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*The above link to this AMAZING list also has links to other lists for CI's and EI's, if you want to view information about those items as well.
The thread has also added a notice for each of the items as to whether or not there are recolors of that item available as well!

~BIG NEWS!~
I will be restructuring the prizes over time and will be figuring out ways to make it easier/better for users to win something by posting.

1k winner - superrobopuppy
2k winner -
3k winner -
4k winner -
5k winner -

EDIT: I'll be posting about the discontinuing of Monthly Donation items soon; I have to reolcated the announcement about it and assemble my thoughts on it based on the information.

EDIT (6/30/20): Angel Items (for being an Angel Subscriber) have since replaced Donation Items/Monthly Collectibles (MC). To access the subscription page, go here:

Angel Subscriber Page - let me know if this does't work.

You can view the full item set available each month; I have yet to find a catalog of old Angel Subscriber items, so I may have to start creating a log from this point. Please bear with me while I make changes to this thread over time. I procrastinate and also forget some of my more "established" threads exist. sweatdrop

(EDIT 7/14/21): I've been working to compile both Seasonal Styles (SS) and Angel Subscriber Items (ASI) lists that can be added to some of the links already here. If need be, I will create a separate thread to catalog them and link it here so that things tie in. If anyone has any already established links, I'd be very appreciative; please feel free to PM them to me! I will likely also work to reorganize this post so that it is a bit easier to navigate between updates, links, etc.

EDIT: 10/6/22: Hey all, as of 10/5/22, Gaia Staff has released a thread regarding possibly re-releasing old Monthly Collectibles (June 2003 - March 2017)! Here is the link to the poll so that you can vote and express your thoughts: MONTHLY COLLECTIBLE RE-RELEASE POLL 2022! I'm not sure how long that the poll will be active, so I will work to check back into the thread periodically to see if it's still active, as well as post/update here on the results of the polling!
I should be a donation item.
3nodding
HALO.

BECAUSE YOU'LL NEVER EVER HAVE ONE.

Omnipresent Regular

15,990 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
LET THE POSTING BEGIN!

*gunshot noise*

Omnipresent Regular

15,990 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Asthmaboy II
3nodding

You'd be...quite interesting...

Big Member

9,800 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
~☻~

Discussion of Gaia's items goes in the Gaia Community Discussion Forum.

That makes sense, doesn't it?

Yes, it does.

~☻~
Angelic minis have always been my favorite.

After that, probably panda hat, dj's, and angelic pendant.

(:
Sash/Kiki/Bani Clips/Staff of Angels/Angelic Scarf/Chyaku Norisu Scarf
Angelic Sash...Or Angelic Pendent...Dont know yet.

Jeering Phantom

25,200 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Definately a tie between the Nitemare scarf, the Pitchfork, and Staff of Angels.
Asthmaboy II
3nodding

I'd buy it.
I LIKED YOUR MOM AS A DONATION ITEM

also, I like how you say to bump, but not to spam.
Let's play I hate this thread.

...Open the freakin' door!

Omnipresent Regular

15,990 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Jason K. 2.0
~☻~

Discussion of Gaia's items goes in the Gaia Community Discussion Forum.

That makes sense, doesn't it?

Yes, it does.

~☻~

...THis happens to be a "general discussion" of the best donation items on gaia. It makes sense...yes it does.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff