Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naughty Werewolf

15,325 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Code of Princess
[ Mikaru ]

Same. But as you said, as long as I like it, all will be right.

Sell them! Do it! Or wait for the new RIG to see if you fall in love with an item from it and sell it then.

It has gorgeous colors. The background is one of my favorite poses.

The armor has so much detail to it. The hair is lovely, though could have been better.

I think I will amass a list of Items I really like, and then see where I stand. I'm actually cleaning out a ton of things from my invo right now, (So much junk event Items! Why was I hoarding them?!) But Yes! that background!

I also love Checkmate and Checkmate void, The hair and those Bloomers <3

Dead Hellraiser

Petit Cherie's a big one of mine. Admittedly I tend to stick to the legmod, but I do use some of the other poses on occasion, and they're all beautifully done. Couldn't go without it.

Fall 2012 Women's Collection is another. Not many poses, but the poses it has are gorgeous and super easy to work with.

Enduring Spirit

[ Mikaru ]

You were a hoarder. They do that. xD

Checkmate void! I really need to get one. One of the best recolors and black and white item.

Feral Saint

gaia_crown The only affordable item you can get is Mid-items from CI/RIGs.
You know, items ranging from 10k-100k. They usually have 4 and above poses.
I still remember the times I go bargain shopping in mp with just 50k~

tora-gen's Fangirl

Eco-friendly Kitten

27,900 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cat Fancier 100

Pietro is a must have for me. So many good wigs and faces! Body mods, backgrounds, blood... it's the most complete item in my inventory. Worth every piece of gold.

User Image

Heartwarming Galaxy

Reve Rouille and Reve Marin for affordable and obvious favorites-points to self, profile and acheviment thing-

Naughty Werewolf

15,325 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Achriya
Petit Cherie's a big one of mine. Admittedly I tend to stick to the legmod, but I do use some of the other poses on occasion, and they're all beautifully done. Couldn't go without it.

Fall 2012 Women's Collection is another. Not many poses, but the poses it has are gorgeous and super easy to work with.

Oh I never knew Petit Cherie existed! -Instantly adds to wishlist- It's a tad pricey for me at the moment, but I'll check the prices every now and then smile The Fall collection is also lovely, simple designs that could go well with a number of avatars

Naughty Werewolf

15,325 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Code of Princess
[ Mikaru ]

Checkmate void! I really need to get one. One of the best recolors and black and white item.

Agreed! It goes so well with Compass too! And yes, For some reason I deluded myself into thinking that if I held onto something it would be worth WAY more years later. Given some bets did pay off (Like my Panda slippers)

But on the whole I just wound up with a lot of useless crap XD

Naughty Werewolf

15,325 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Iorhea Angellus

Do you have any favorites in particular? I'm quite fond of some of those Items myself, My favorite being Event Horizon (lately) I love the collar piece smile

Feral Saint

[ Mikaru ]
Iorhea Angellus

Do you have any favorites in particular? I'm quite fond of some of those Items myself, My favorite being Event Horizon (lately) I love the collar piece smile

Sainte Ciel: Storage
I've been wanting SC items but this one catches the eye.
I would quest but i would end up giving up about it emotion_facepalm

Witty Shapeshifter

14,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200

I've actually noticed that I tend to only use a select few poses from each item that have multiple options in my inventory, which sometimes makes it hard to justify spending the prices for some items... (I think that made sense, I'm falling asleep from lack of sleep/ cold medicine...;A; )

As far as my favorite item for it's poses?
I would say I get the most use from Masquerade than anything, though I wouldn't call it my "favorite" item.

And as far as affordable goes, Hellenistic Imperialism strikes a chord.
Such amazing detail... emotion_kirakira

Enduring Spirit

[ Mikaru ]
Code of Princess
[ Mikaru ]

Agreed! It goes so well with Compass too! And yes, For some reason I deluded myself into thinking that if I held onto something it would be worth WAY more years later. Given some bets did pay off (Like my Panda slippers)

But on the whole I just wound up with a lot of useless crap XD

It happens. I have many items that were so much at the time, now they're below 100k. Oh well. Can't do anything about it now.

Cold Snowflake

It's an event item that I tend to use a lot. Satin Bow happens to be the event item that I'm talking about. Well, I find them extremely useful and versatile for avatars.

Partying Reveler

Masquerade i bought 2 since i use both the mascara and eyeshadow.

Golden Saint

9,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Reve Rouille is an item I use a lot.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers