Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naughty Werewolf

15,325 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
As an oldbie, it's become really hard for me to keep up with all the items available (And all the poses) A long while back the only items with multiple poses (if any) were the donation items, now we see them left and right!

So Gaians, What are some of your favorite AFFORDABLE Multiple pose items? Which items do you use multiple things from rather than just for the face (I know most of us are guilty of this!) What do you think is a good deal for the Items/price?

Note: This is not akin to the I can't believe it's so cheap thread, Since you can say, that you think that a 2 Mil Item is worth it because of how many great poses/Items it has.

Golden Gawker

>>>: Hmm.. That's a tough one.
I have a lot of items that have maaaany poses, but a few of them
I only use like ten out of their ninety-four ones. But the one I do
use the most poses from has got to be the Reve rouille.
Everyhting in there, except for maybe the companions, one can
use for many different avatars. My favorite item however is the compass.
Loads of pretty poses but there's not just as easy to work with :3
And since you can easily make 10k an hour (or even less if you try)
nowadays, they're both rather affordable :3

Naughty Werewolf

15,325 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Deoxtri
>>>: Hmm.. That's a tough one.
I have a lot of items that have maaaany poses, but a few of them
I only use like ten out of their ninety-four ones. But the one I do
use the most poses from has got to be the Reve rouille.
Everyhting in there, except for maybe the companions, one can
use for many different avatars. My favorite item however is the compass.
Loads of pretty poses but there's not just as easy to work with :3
And since you can easily make 10k an hour (or even less if you try)
nowadays, they're both rather affordable :3

Ohh Reve rouille <3 I was so happy when I finally got mine, LOVE it!

I also really love the Compass! So many great items!

Tipsy Reindeer

I'd say it entirely depends on your definition of "affordable." I think one of THE best items, for its current worth and pose count would have to be Gogh Reed. Granted it's a bit dated now, but it still has a very nice variety of poses- several eyes, a few wigs, animal companions and all in a rainbow of colors too (pun was not intended).

That's the first item that comes to mind, really.

Naughty Werewolf

15,325 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ninja-no-ryu
I'd say it entirely depends on your definition of "affordable." I think one of THE best items, for its current worth and pose count would have to be Gogh Reed. Granted it's a bit dated now, but it still has a very nice variety of poses- several eyes, a few wigs, animal companions and all in a rainbow of colors too (pun was not intended).

That's the first item that comes to mind, really.

I would say that's pretty affordable for the spectrum of items you get. I used to have one myself but sold it off when I realized that I didn't use it as much as I should be for having it just sitting in my inventory.

Enduring Spirit

Well, I have favorites from different categories. EI's: Reve Rouille/Reve Marin, Modus Operandi, Piero and Picolitrosso's urn; RIGs: Pelutant Enchanter, Blade of the night sky and Marceline the vampire queen; REIs: Rosamund's revenge /Redemption and Antipathy; MCs: Sunset Spirit, Yuki otoko and Djinn Baharat.

I don't know what would be a good deal on many items. But for the new Rapturous union, 1m-2m would be a good deal. For Princess of the world, 3m-4m. If only they were at that price.

Barton Gaian

16,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
The items that come to mind are Fremere's Guard, Gogh Reed, Zodiacal, and Compass of Seidh. The last two seem to be getting a bit pricy, but are still pretty good for everything you get out of them.

Naughty Werewolf

15,325 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Code of Princess
Well, I have favorites from different categories. EI's: Reve Rouille/Reve Marin, Modus Operandi, Piero and Picolitrosso's urn; RIGs: Pelutant Enchanter, Blade of the night sky and Marceline the vampire queen; REIs: Rosamund's revenge /Redemption and Antipathy; MCs: Sunset Spirit, Yuki otoko and Djinn Baharat.

I don't know what would be a good deal on many items. But for the new Rapturous union, 1m-2m would be a good deal. For Princess of the world, 3m-4m. If only they were at that price.

I've been eyeing Rosamund's Redemption for a while, Just splurged on myself and bought it. Also seriously looking at that Djinn Baharat and Sunset Spirit *A* Great suggestions!

Enduring Spirit

[ Mikaru ]

I was, too. Bought two, couldn't wait any longer.

Djinn is very nice, especially that leg mod; it has so much attitude. Sunset spirit is beautiful, so elegant; it has one of my favorite animal leg mods. It seems I like leg mods. XD

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Masquerade, Pietro, and Modus especially.

Though near and dear to my heart is Runcible Spoon because goddamn those sexy eyes emotion_kirakira

Naughty Werewolf

15,325 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Code of Princess
[ Mikaru ]

I was, too. Bought two, couldn't wait any longer.

Djinn is very nice, especially that leg mod; it has so much attitude. Sunset spirit is beautiful, so elegant; it has one of my favorite animal leg mods. It seems I like leg mods. XD

I will probably regret that later, but hey, as long as I like it right? smile And yes! I'm actually contemplating selling my Horns of the Demon. I never wear them anymore and there's so many "Alternatives" now that I might as well grab up some Items with Multiple poses >.< But I am so terribly attached to them I don't know what to do!

As for the Djinn I ADORE that color scheme (Obviously) I also love the eye mod, I'm not usually a fan of leg mods much but they're growing on me. and I also love the Armor and Hair from the Sunset Spirit xD

Naughty Werewolf

15,325 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Slick Southpaw
Masquerade, Pietro, and Modus especially.

Though near and dear to my heart is Runcible Spoon because goddamn those sexy eyes emotion_kirakira

I love Runicible spoon! I've been looking at it on and off but always have things I want to buy that are more of a priority for me. Dem Creams <3 Unfortunately I just blew all my gold on Rosamund's Redemption -Sigh- One day, Spoon you will be mine!

Perfect Pumpkin

I feel that with the majority of single pose items I get the correct amount of use out of it for what I paid.

Enduring Spirit

[ Mikaru ]

Same. But as you said, as long as I like it, all will be right.

Sell them! Do it! Or wait for the new RIG to see if you fall in love with an item from it and sell it then.

It has gorgeous colors. The background is one of my favorite poses.

The armor has so much detail to it. The hair is lovely, though could have been better.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
I have three Lyndexer's Journals because I love so much of it and love wearing so many at once. It's relatively cheap for an EI with a ton of usable clothing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff