Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Nitemare

Uncle Haijin
I waited eight years for this? gonk

-sits you down, and flops next to you, pouring two shots of tequila, and passing one to you...-

To eight years of being underwhelmed.

-taps my shot and knocks it back-
Ridley Starsmore

From a personal preference? I would stay at the middle. They look more like what I think of when I see angel wings in art.
I find myself loving both the medium and fullsize angelic wings for different reasons. I love the flow on one pose of the fullsize version. At the same time however the medium wings is far more versatile since I can have ground items and tails equipped without turning into a ball of clutter. This is why I wish we could use all the poses. Without a doubt I would be willing to put in the time and gold for the final set as long as I could enjoy my medium wings too.

Versatile Man-Lover

They're really pretty (although in some poses too pitch black)

And I love them

They're probably impossible to get

BUUUUUUT. Why name them Beelzebub and not Lucifer's?

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Oh gosh... those photobucket images were correct oAo;;

Versatile Man-Lover

Ridley Starsmore
Uncle Haijin

-sits you down, and flops next to you, pouring two shots of tequila, and passing one to you...-

Why can't anyone ever just be 'whelmed'?

Rare

9 years of waiting, and what we get is THIS?

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
...wow, the shading on those looks terrible. The poses aren't very good either.

Angelic Nitemare

Feymark
Ridley Starsmore
Uncle Haijin

Why can't anyone ever just be 'whelmed'?

Because that level of indifference takes work. Ask Raven.

That and we don't get all the nifty bat-toys to afford whelming.

SBT...-pours you a shot- Welcome to the underwhelmed. Feel free to be whelmed, however, you should know it's expensive.

Weeaboo Informer

Uncle Haijin

To be honest, if they were released eight years ago, in a different/easier method than something like Alchemy, I have the feeling more people would like them. However, we've been spoiled with much better quality/quantity items over the years that simple items like this don't really appease us like they once did.

Edit: Would have replied sooner but got distracted at work.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
b e a r y t o r t e
Existential Existence
b e a r y t o r t e
This means the pics in Exi's thread of the final version of the feathery ones should be legit.;D Can't say I'm thrilled with the shading on these, but I'm more into the black angel wings anyway.
Thanks for the info Ridley. ^^

You know, it's a shame though that the final forms were first glimpsed/illegally crafted by a hacker type person (that's how the final form was screenshot-ed). It would've been cool if the wings were a surprise, although IDK how motivated people would be to work towards these things if they didn't have an idea of what they looked like.

Wow, I thought they were found just sifting through Photobucket and there was no for sure that those were real or not. People these days. talk2hand
I personally don't mind being spoiled on them, maybe because they'll probably be affordable before I'm anywhere near capable of making them. XD

Yeah someone was somehow generating components and stuff up until they got the final form versions. Then they did a component giveaway. Then Gaia got suspicious xd . Everyone the hacker person donated to had their TPs disabled or something...IDK what the whole story is but it goes something like that. lol

It amazes me how stupid hackers are sometimes though, considering that they have the ability to hack stuff (unless they bought someone's services or something). Lay low, you know? Why boast about stuff and get caught? boggles my mind.

it reminds me of the time someone hacked the pink giftboxes from the aquariums to generate items (and giving stuff to people, owning impossible coatl tanks, etc.), up to the point where people were getting suspicious - and only then did the hacker get caught. stupid person....although the situation was entertaining ;D

i don't mind the spoiler either...it's like, if they exist, let us see 'em! and some people sort of want to know what's out there before they start questing too. like with CI pets, you want to see the MP previews before you decide if you want it.

Rare

The other sad thing is that these will forever be a status symbol.

Nobody who would really want to use them practically in an avatar would go after them, they're too busy buying item for their avatars.

Only the megarich who wear all 03's will get them, and stick them on.

Except Krssim, but she's an exception.

Lunatic

9,025 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
They're....nice?

They seem a bit plain. I guess I just prefer the angel wings with the feathers over the bat looking ones.

Rainbow Trafficker

Darien S.
Uncle Haijin

To be honest, if they were released eight years ago, in a different/easier method than something like Alchemy, I have the feeling more people would like them. However, we've been spoiled with much better quality/quantity items over the years that simple items like this don't really appease us like they once did.

Edit: Would have replied sooner but got distracted at work.

Oh yeah, no doubt. But tbh, I'm not disappointed because they're simple -I like simple! We lack a lot of basic things on this site- but because they're a weird shade and look floodfilled, so that's disappointing if you want a demonic avatar. We might get more backwings (outside of the preexisting recolors) but they'll probably be all adorned and complicated, since that's what Gaia does, and that's no good unless you're into that.

clarion's King

Super Model

Thankfully you can stop during the process. I'd much rather have Asmodeus' Wings.
With bulky avatars like my current, these wings look more like a coffin than anything else.

Though the feathered ones are another story. Those will be glorious : D

Godlike Ghost

gaia_crown
The third pose is the best imo.
But oh god why do they attach on the avatar's neck. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items