Fairy

They are AMAZING!!!

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
My opinion is still the same: DO NOT WANT!
I'm not all baaah or whatever that I'll never get them. I'm not going to even insult people who do want them by saying they look terrible. I am, however, adamant in my opinion that vampires look stupid with backwings on them, like stake them and toss them out into the sunlight to put them out of their misery levels of stupid, and nothing is going to change that.

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
I do like that they're multipose. I won't be using those, though. I might use Celestial colored angel ones.

Space Member

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
I...like them. I like the first and third poses. Too bad they'll be so hard to get

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
The only wings I want are Azrael's wings ;w;

Hot Lop

I dunno, they seem really...paper-ish? I'm not sure
how to put it, but they don't seem worth all the trouble to make them.

Crumbly Codger

We actually got full-sized backwings? That's crazy! W-What are us Gaians going to cry for now?

Aemon Targaryen's Partner

Tiny Lionheart

Macabeak
We actually got full-sized backwings? That's crazy! W-What are us Gaians going to cry for now?

Gaians are still crying for the backwings because of how insanely difficult they are to craft, so not a lot has changed on that front. The only difference is now Gaians have images of backwings to attach to their tears.

Angelic Blob

I think they're awesome.

First Gaians complain about items they want
Now they complain about items they don't want.

Omnipresent Loiterer

I think, given the workable area, that they came out fantastic. I'm more enthralled that they finally came out with the ******** things than I care about how "perfect" they look or don't look.

I probably won't use them ever anyhow, but I think it is a very fair job.

Cheery Sweetheart

So....so majestic. >n<

While I preferred all of the petite wing stages from the other "wing evolutions", I actually found myself liking the final form of Beelzebub's Wings.

It's probably due to the fact that there are several different wing positions for this item instead of just a final form.

Beloved Hoarder

12,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
I like them, not sure if any item is worth the amount of gold and time that these items require to create; however, I'm happy to see that gaia finally got around to making them and that they look pretty good.

Sparkling Supporter

I expected them to have to sort of shinier style that a lot of the older items had as opposed to the sort of matte texture we have now. They look pretty good now. I don't lust after them crazily, but they look pretty good.

Naughty Moonwalker

In a relationship with The_Living_Bonsai

Loyal Knight

20,375 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
ugly.....though that is just my point of view...with black feathers i think it would look more realistic..lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff