Welcome to Gaia! ::

Barton Gaian

8,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100

Shameless Capitalist

I am really quite confuse rofl . i know Gino is the main character but wich manga cover is the first part? BEAST? or INTERLUDE? Which one? Help please! 3nodding

Benevolent Healer

28,925 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Healer 50
The Beautiful Rozina
I am really quite confuse rofl . i know Gino is the main character but wich manga cover is the first part? BEAST? or INTERLUDE? Which one? Help please! 3nodding

Interlude happens after Beast.

Hilarious Noob

Hilarious Noob

Newbie Gaian

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
so its kind of okee i guess sweatdrop biggrin biggrin biggrin

Newbie Gaian

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
okee so i 4laugh like the title but the s tory

Dapper Member

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
hi
i am pretty boy
how like me?
4laugh mrgreen heart

Fashionable Shapeshifter

11,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
THEY KILLED MEILI!!!!!!! scream GAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I'm going to write a fanfic where he doesn't die! The Tiger God will live or someones head will roll, preferably Luca's! Huff puff. Sorry, had to get that out of my system. Meili's cat-like features and true form made me fall in love with him heart . You can see why I'm pissed they killed him. crying

Beloved Prophet

6,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
Stop Dont Believin
deprimido
Is it just me or is Meili pretty weak for the "son of Gaia" and all that, he's a god, and a tiger too no less, and he can't beat a vampire with ease? he'll probably get killed by said vampire to make plot more 'interesting' too.

I know right? Glove or no glove, if Peath can take out hundreds of vamps by himself, why can't a demi-god tear up Zhivago in a one-on-one match?

Ok im just guessing but could it be that Meili did'nt want to traumitize Gino anymore than he has been???Like i said its just a small guess confused Im still comin up with all these different ideas of why he did'nt kill Zhivago then and there and other ideas of whats gonna happen next...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff