Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Singing

11,500 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
if Meili didn't change in his clothes...... wouldn't they rip off and he would be....when he changes back?

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
OMFG Brenni looked so smexi on page 3 >w< Just caught up to this thread and found over a hundred pages. I AM SO READY TO SEE HIM LIKE, GET PO'd AND GO ALL BAD*** AND START VAPORIZING PPL XD btw where's the mash-up thread? what's with the noob asking to be part of the story? why would Gino assume Meili's talking about his dad when it seems very obvious he doesn't nessicarly mean money and power by "Titan"? AND OMG I HOPE MEILI IS THE GOD OF CATS!! He wears fur, and look at his eyes! and OMG HE JUST TURNED INTO A TIGER!! >W< besides Cats are BAD*** so why not? and the "she" has to be gaia or sumthin close,
CATS FTW!

Wheezing Singing

11,500 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
Epic_Tsundere_Princess
OMFG Brenni looked so smexi on page 3 >w< Just caught up to this thread and found over a hundred pages. I AM SO READY TO SEE HIM LIKE, GET PO'd AND GO ALL BAD*** AND START VAPORIZING PPL XD btw where's the mash-up thread? what's with the noob asking to be part of the story? why would Gino assume Meili's talking about his dad when it seems very obvious he doesn't nessicarly mean money and power by "Titan"? AND OMG I HOPE MEILI IS THE GOD OF CATS!! He wears fur, and look at his eyes! and OMG HE JUST TURNED INTO A TIGER!! >W< besides Cats are BAD*** so why not? and the "she" has to be gaia or sumthin close,
CATS FTW!

FTW...For The Win??

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
P.S. i refuse to believe my Brenni is gay.

User Image

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
sockysquidrings
Epic_Tsundere_Princess
CATS FTW!

FTW...For The Win??

No chiz! :L
sockysquidrings
if Meili changed in his clothes...... wouldn't they rip off and he would be....when he changes back?

Result: Meili Fangirl's Nosebleed.
Meili x Gino/Zhivago Fangirl's Nosebleed aswell.

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
Go Tiger-god! ^_^ Though, it might be better if he had his claws on Zhivago instead of on the floor on either side, vampy-boy is a tough-customer after all. pirate
7 more minutes till the next page
<3

Ruthless Fatcat

8,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
awesome, just awesome.

Obsessive Nerd

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Nerd 50
I officially rhink Meili is the hottest in human form.

Not that I like his tatts or anything. ninja

Zhivago isn't hard to look at either...

The one I don't like is Don Kuro. b***h PLZ.

7,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
Holy shi-
Half expected that, but daaaang ; u ;
love how they're doing a page per hour~ <3
CMON KITTY!
NYAAAAAAAAAAAN~!
RUN GINO RUN. D8
ZHIVAGO NOOO!!! S
D: Only badass Vamp I knew... ; w ;

Gracious Beau

The chocolate melts ever so...
User Image
╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

OMG Meili is a tiger, I so want to cuddle with him now! whee

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
...slightly on your tongue.

Shapeshifter

NovaCracker
I officially rhink Meili is the hottest in human form.

Not that I like his tatts or anything. ninja

Zhivago isn't hard to look at either...

The one I don't like is Don Kuro. b***h PLZ.

well, if you're evaluating the characters by how attractive they are, i'd hope that the individual with a little kid's body wouldn't be high on your list.

i wonder if Zhivago can regenerate his head? because it looked a lot like it got crushed in tiger Meili's jaws...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games