Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wild Animal

39,600 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
yesy1989
I know its not relevant to the current manga but I was wondering if anyone can tell me where it shows that louie saved moira?

It happens in Gaia's attempt at animation as a part of the 2007 Halloween plotline. You can find them al on the site Gaia made for the three parts. http://www.mmvii.tv/ Or look up MMVII on youtube. Warning: It's not very good.
gaaaah!!!! scream stressed scream stressed scream
ts not read like a manga!!!!! scream scream scream scream scream scream
LIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil

Lonely Nerd

9,850 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
Melyssa1023
Ryoko48
Isn't Meili some sort of God/Demi-God?

He should be able to beat Zhivago with some magic blast from his PINKY without having to resort to physically tackle Zhivago let alone get his nose bloodied o_o

He fell in love with him, of course he won't hurt him---

I mean, I'm sure it has something to do with the glove Zhivago's wearing, considering Meili's reaction on page 14. And he got his nose hit because he was trying to reason with Zhivago, probably didn't expect that hit.

didnt he saw he could clip his fingers and make vampires burst into flames
biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin heart heart heart heart heart
Am I the only one thinking meili is trying to hypnotize zhivago with his eyes? I mean, after saying: It can't be helped.. he just starts staring at zhivago with his eyes wide open

Friendly Sentai

Iloveyou71437
WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!!! IS THIS A DIFFERENT STORY OR JUST A CHAPTER OF A STORY BECAUSE I AM REALLY LOST!!!!!!!

Read the other Manga.
Start with "Demonbusters" ......

Friendly Sentai

Folie a Trois
Toaster Apocalypse
I did my own edit of the picture someone else already did. Though I didn't have to change the words razz

User Image

I'm pretty sure this went through almost everyone's mind. XD

Ok, this was one time too many.
It was fun as a joke for about one hour!
After that, i just started getting disturbed at the "it was the first thing i thought about", and now this "almost everyone's mind".

I am kinky, i'm naughty, and i'm wierd, and still, that was nowhere near my mind when i saw it.
I guess i can see it for what it is, since i'm not repressed .... and has to get alternate routes for my fancies ....

I think Meili will either tear of Zhivago's Glove ... or his arm.

Friendly Gaian

13,725 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Isn't Page 16 is the End!

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
I cant believe how good this story is.. wink
"_B____________________________________________________________
EAST_______"
xx_sexism_maria
I cant believe how good this story is.. wink

8,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
chickenlover42
Melyssa1023
Ryoko48
Isn't Meili some sort of God/Demi-God?

He should be able to beat Zhivago with some magic blast from his PINKY without having to resort to physically tackle Zhivago let alone get his nose bloodied o_o

He fell in love with him, of course he won't hurt him---

I mean, I'm sure it has something to do with the glove Zhivago's wearing, considering Meili's reaction on page 14. And he got his nose hit because he was trying to reason with Zhivago, probably didn't expect that hit.

didnt he saw he could clip his fingers and make vampires burst into flames

No, he said that Sen and Overseer can't do it anymore. His exact words were:

"They're not gods anymore. They can't just snap their fingers and burst vampires into flames.
Page 22 in Floating City, last panel.
Shiarka Jonless
yesy1989
I know its not relevant to the current manga but I was wondering if anyone can tell me where it shows that louie saved moira?

It happens in Gaia's attempt at animation as a part of the 2007 Halloween plotline. You can find them al on the site Gaia made for the three parts. http://www.mmvii.tv/ Or look up MMVII on youtube. Warning: It's not very good.

wai more then it was adht first

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Pie For All! 300
They man-hugged.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers