Welcome to Gaia! ::

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
DarkRybrin
Nova0437

They also seem to be more active at night, which doesn't really work for different time zones.

I'm appreciative they are doing anything at all, though it's clear whatever managers they had didn't want us to have an event at all. By night...do you mean they are doing this in their off hours? As in, unpaid hours?

I think around 7 pm or so, maybe?

So much on Gaia seems to mostly benefit people on California time, unfortunately.

I wouldn't actually mind a forum specific spambot, with all the items they have to grant this time.

Enduring Loiterer

14,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Hopefully these will become available in Loyal's Bazaar at some point, either through direct purchase or in a RIG. To be honest, none of them really appeal to me as I rarely have need of a swimsuit look but I understand that some of them- the tops in particular- are useful for layering.

Thirteenth Bilge rat

29,025 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
~~

God I want the icy set or the lavender set. :<

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
"Though the brightness of the sun has drifted far away...

I'm just highly amused I got a 'detention' slip aka an item gift from one of the NPCs sometime early this morning/late last night and I haven't been in that forum but maybe 3 times since it opened? lol

Tomorrow holds the sunlight of a brand new day for me..."

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Frothy
Hopefully these will become available in Loyal's Bazaar at some point, either through direct purchase or in a RIG. To be honest, none of them really appeal to me as I rarely have need of a swimsuit look but I understand that some of them- the tops in particular- are useful for layering.

I'd rather see them in the regular gold shops, since they're recolours of items already in the shops (Gambino Outfitters), and some people don't have access to LB.

Loving Ram

76,300 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
Nova0437
I think around 7 pm or so, maybe?

So much on Gaia seems to mostly benefit people on California time, unfortunately.

I wouldn't actually mind a forum specific spambot, with all the items they have to grant this time.

Well, they work 9 to 5 jobs, and the company is based in California...so I think it would be unfair to ask them to do things manually after office hours. It's for the most part a tiny company (despite the fact it should be bigger), and it sounds like the kind staff running the NPCs are doing this on their own time, not company time.

Hairy Fairy

37,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Over Easy 100
the mp prices of those items really speak to how flipping rare it is to be bestowed one by the NPC accounts neutral great event!

Beloved Sex Symbol

14,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
<3

Did this event even happen? Did I miss the pool party? rofl

Retro Punk

i think it's taking a long time to "recieve" event items... I mean its probably more random than a random AI.npc...

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
DarkRybrin
Well, they work 9 to 5 jobs, and the company is based in California...so I think it would be unfair to ask them to do things manually after office hours. It's for the most part a tiny company (despite the fact it should be bigger), and it sounds like the kind staff running the NPCs are doing this on their own time, not company time.

Which is why I'd rather have a bot. It's too much to do manually.

Unholy Spark

42,875 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wintersday Bard 50
I got super lucky in one of the NPC stickies. Got the whole set all at once. Not sure if the one NPC is still doing that contest, but that seems like the place to go to.

Seems like a lot of work for them. I really like the interaction too though. Maybe if it was sort of half human NPC and half bot NPC giving out the items. Perhaps have bots take over while the real people sleep?

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Adnama Lavode
I got super lucky in one of the NPC stickies. Got the whole set all at once. Not sure if the one NPC is still doing that contest, but that seems like the place to go to.

Seems like a lot of work for them. I really like the interaction too though. Maybe if it was sort of half human NPC and half bot NPC giving out the items. Perhaps have bots take over while the real people sleep?

Sounds reasonable.

Inquisitive Cat

15,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • ReAnimated 50
Still waiting for an animal item... cat_neutral
Beach blanket, umbrella, something...

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Harry the Cat
Still waiting for an animal item... cat_neutral
Beach blanket, umbrella, something...

I wish we could get equippable versions of the beach chairs/towels from the Beach Party Kickstart image for all avatars. The beach towels/blankets we have now are kind of small...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff