Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rayelon's Kouhai

Beloved Junior

I pretty much stay on Gaia for the events, and the Summer one has always been my favorite! so yaaa~aay
e-even if we had to pay for it im still really thankful that it's happening
emotion_kirakira

57,900 Points
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
stare
I hope the "user ball" is better that this event. Does anyone know when it's scheduled?

Mysterious Trickster

I'm a little miffed that I have to talk to an NPC to get an item. Just a stupid grant would have been better. Or a gold shop update... ::sigh:: I'm not going to bother participating.

Impassioned Misfit

Feral Fairy

15,665 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Cool Cat 500
I... don't care enough to hunt NPCs for freebies anymore, I guess.

Tipsy Cultist

14,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Vicious Spirit 250
I love the fact that they are staff roleplaying as characters (old times, old times) but they should have had some king of button or auto grant for them to use so it would be easier. they look really overwhelmed.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
I hope they make these a grant or gold shop update at the end of the event.

Shapeshifter

Yeah, I don't have enough time to be hunting for swimming suits. The event is nice and all, but I wish there was a grant link instead. <<

What do people do in this "user run ball"?

Cluttered Kitten

14,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I really like events like these. It makes it feel more like a community~

..except, I rarely get the items because I'm a post once (if that) and wander off kind of person. I never know what to say in threads ^^;

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
So our prepaid beach party has been swept under the rug right?
Kinda fizzled out before it really even got started.

Spiritual Darling

22,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Generous 100
To be able to get one of every item for this event is nigh impossible, and probably likely make them available in a store for a rather high price. cat_emo

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
CA_Milora_DiAura
To be able to get one of every item for this event is nigh impossible, and probably likely make them available in a store for a rather high price. cat_emo

A few of the bikinis are practically the same colour as the ones in the Shops.

Loving Ram

76,550 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
Wow, this is a really unique event, for people to be essentially running it by hand. I was instantly hoping for the items, as I love collecting them and wearing event ones...but now I realize that may not be possible. There's so many users, and so few people who can grant items.
I wonder if they can get volunteers?

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
DarkRybrin
Wow, this is a really unique event, for people to be essentially running it by hand. I was instantly hoping for the items, as I love collecting them and wearing event ones...but now I realize that may not be possible. There's so many users, and so few people who can grant items.
I wonder if they can get volunteers?

They also seem to be more active at night, which doesn't really work for different time zones.

Loving Ram

76,550 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
Nova0437

They also seem to be more active at night, which doesn't really work for different time zones.

I'm appreciative they are doing anything at all, though it's clear whatever managers they had didn't want us to have an event at all. By night...do you mean they are doing this in their off hours? As in, unpaid hours?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff