• Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Ahhhh I wonder if there will be achievements ;w;

A l i c e`'s King

Dangerous Rogue

The NPCs gift you stuff, I think it's mostly just swimsuits. I got Black and White Checkered Kerchief Bikini Bottom from [NPC] Jahmez Bleakstone. It's pretty cool that they aren't just bots this time.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
dietmelone
The NPCs gift you stuff, I think it's mostly just swimsuits. I got Black and White Checkered Kerchief Bikini Bottom from [NPC] Jahmez Bleakstone. It's pretty cool that they aren't just bots this time.

Thanks for the information -- was wondering from where they comes from. I wonder if there's going to be more easier ways to get them or if it won't be too random or hard to get a full set without too much trading. I don't really like when it's so random that it's really hard to get anything sweatdrop

Impassioned Misfit

lilloulou
Wow, the staff contests are up until August 31th eek

I wonder what there will be in the actual event to make it last for such a long time -- thought people being in vacation and away might be a good reason enough XD
I heard that you get the items by being active in threads, they're randomly gifted to you by NPCs. IF the event runs for that long, it'd be great, so hopefully people can get their copies of the items! biggrin

Updated first post! Will check for more later, need to sleep
lilloulou

I wonder what there will be in the actual event to make it last for such a long time -- thought people being in vacation and away might be a good reason enough XD

This beach party sounds like the "summer event" then. Since October/Halloween is right around the corner after that contest ends.

Bummer or blessing mrgreen I'll take it as a blessing since I'd rather be offline than on Gaia during the summer vacations.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
lilloulou

I heard that you get the items by being active in threads, they're randomly gifted to you by NPCs. IF the event runs for that long, it'd be great, so hopefully people can get their copies of the items! biggrin

Updated first post! Will check for more later, need to sleep

Going to try to post a little here and there then. I hope we will have more informations soon enough thought -- I like surprises, but not that much when it's something really time consuming sweatdrop

God Trick
This beach party sounds like the "summer event" then. Since October/Halloween is right around the corner after that contest ends.

Bummer or blessing mrgreen I'll take it as a blessing since I'd rather be offline than on Gaia during the summer vacations.

That's a good thing indeed -- only if it's an indicator that they are giving us a lot of time, not that it will take us a really long time thought.

Unholy Saint

29,690 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Summer is not my season. Is fun to see NPCs talking and having fun too 3nodding the items looks nice so far and i hope an automated grant is put in place eventually for the all the people who want to have tem and ghe people who are behind the NPC to be able to take a break too

dietmelone

How could you put that bottom on? eek

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X

From what I've read somewhere, there might be at least all those:

Red Checkered Kerchief Bikini Top
Lavender Checkered Kerchief Bikini Top
Green Checkered Kerchief Bikini Top
Black and White Checkered Kerchief Bikini Top
Gold Checkered Kerchief Bikini Top
Pink Checkered Kerchief Bikini Bottom
Lavender Checkered Kerchief Bikini Bottom
Green Checkered Kerchief Bikini Bottom
Red Checkered Kerchief Bikini Bottom
Black and White Checkered Kerchief Bikini Bottom
Gold Checkered Kerchief Bikini Bottom
Pink Checkered Kerchief Bikini Top
Orange Sequin Bikini Bottom
Pink Sequin Bikini Bottom
Teal Sequin Bikini Bottom
Purple Sequin Bikini Bottom
Green Sequin Bikini Bottom
Icy Sequin Bikini Bottom
Cream Sequin Bikini Bottom
Orange Sequin Bikini Top
Pink Sequin Bikini Top
Teal Sequin Bikini Top
Purple Sequin Bikini Top
Green Sequin Bikini Top
Icy Sequin Bikini Top
Cream Sequin Bikini Top

I didn't double check, but I think all of them are new smile

A l i c e`'s King

Dangerous Rogue

The stepfather of lies

I don't know.

I do love all the weird tricks I can do with the centaur base, though.
Odd...I know that I have given out more colours than this. I suppose some got lost along the way...much like my happiness.

Unholy Saint

29,690 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
dietmelone
The stepfather of lies

I don't know.

Looks like you had a kerchief tied or a belt lol leg mods have to work oddly with that base.

A l i c e`'s King

Dangerous Rogue

The stepfather of lies
dietmelone
The stepfather of lies

I don't know.

Looks like you had a kerchief tied or a belt lol leg mods have to work oddly with that base.

Some leg mods don't do anything. Those that do keep the tail but get rid of the rest of the horse butt. It's quite amusing.

Look, the NPCs are leaking into other forums now.

Unholy Saint

29,690 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
[NPC] Jahmez Bleakstone
Odd...I know that I have given out more colours than this. I suppose some got lost along the way...much like my happiness.

Happiness is over rated anyways.
The stepfather of lies
[NPC] Jahmez Bleakstone

Happiness is over rated anyways.
Such true words...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas