• Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Tiny Death
Hi-Potion
Tiny Death
Hi-Potion
Tiny Death
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10016967/

Best bang for ur buck. MoonlightSilverstene's selling for 100mil+!!

I'd totally buy one of these if someone was willing to pay 100mil for it!
Honestly, most of these will probably be worth a lot. I mean, past sale items plummeted fast but... 1. with the new flynnflation 2. with less people buying because the boycott, they will rise fast. Look at most of the Verge items, they crawl up in price pretty fast once theyre out of the shops umu

People know these items will be rereleased by June though so there's a limit to how high they'll go and whether people want to overpay. One of the only overpaying periods in an item's virtual worth life is when it's first being rereleased. Whether another overpaying period happens again is questionable since Gaia will rerelease these items again. I dealt with some of last year's BFSs rares and it was hard as hell trying to sell any of the rare items at a price that favored me, because people were waiting for the items to be rereleased. The time to buy and sell for the most profit as a GC user is in the next 2-3 days.
But most rare items, including Princess Of The Universe, have been re-released without losing their value xD

Universe has not made any value improvement either except to stay the same relative to inflation. If I were to invest I want to buy an item that will go up in relative worth, relative to the MP's inflation, not an item that stays the same relative to inflation. PoUs only sell for 35mil but they originally cost $50. For a $50 item it's relatively devalued since nowadays a $50 item can get you 40-50mil.
Chances are all of these will be very valuable, but like you said some will inflate quickly either due to being very wanted (the new Princess, Rosamund, Silverstene) or will inflate due to people not buying enough and wanting it after (maybe Hubris).
Im going to go with Hubris, but not to re-sell later. But because I can see myself using it a lot.
Hi-Potion
Tiny Death
Hi-Potion
Tiny Death
Hi-Potion
Tiny Death
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10016967/

Best bang for ur buck. MoonlightSilverstene's selling for 100mil+!!

I'd totally buy one of these if someone was willing to pay 100mil for it!
Honestly, most of these will probably be worth a lot. I mean, past sale items plummeted fast but... 1. with the new flynnflation 2. with less people buying because the boycott, they will rise fast. Look at most of the Verge items, they crawl up in price pretty fast once theyre out of the shops umu

People know these items will be rereleased by June though so there's a limit to how high they'll go and whether people want to overpay. One of the only overpaying periods in an item's virtual worth life is when it's first being rereleased. Whether another overpaying period happens again is questionable since Gaia will rerelease these items again. I dealt with some of last year's BFSs rares and it was hard as hell trying to sell any of the rare items at a price that favored me, because people were waiting for the items to be rereleased. The time to buy and sell for the most profit as a GC user is in the next 2-3 days.
But most rare items, including Princess Of The Universe, have been re-released without losing their value xD

Universe has not made any value improvement either except to stay the same relative to inflation. If I were to invest I want to buy an item that will go up in relative worth, relative to the MP's inflation, not an item that stays the same relative to inflation. PoUs only sell for 35mil but they originally cost $50. For a $50 item it's relatively devalued since nowadays a $50 item can get you 40-50mil.
Chances are all of these will be very valuable, but like you said some will inflate quickly either due to being very wanted (the new Princess, Rosamund, Silverstene) or will inflate due to people not buying enough and wanting it after (maybe Hubris).
Im going to go with Hubris, but not to re-sell later. But because I can see myself using it a lot.

I agree with that approach - your best bet is just to buy an item you like (if you plan on holding onto it for a while). So even if it devalues you will still enjoy the item because you like it, not because it's a bajillion gold in the MP. If it gains value, then that's just icing on the cake.

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Tiny Death
Hi-Potion
Tiny Death
Hi-Potion
Tiny Death

I agree with that approach - your best bet is just to buy an item you like (if you plan on holding onto it for a while). So even if it devalues you will still enjoy the item because you like it, not because it's a bajillion gold in the MP. If it gains value, then that's just icing on the cake.
Well, even then, if it does devalue, who can argue with /at least/ 30+ mil for 50 dollars if you do decide to sell it?
I think that because of the sheer amount of choices this time around, things /may/ stay valuable, but you never know what can happen!

But yeah, Im really wanting that Hubris, Im annoyed that it wont be on sale till Sunday!

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hi-Potion
Aperture Sentry Turret
Hi-Potion
Aperture Sentry Turret
http://imageshack.us/a/img27/6713/6ob.png" Target acquired. "

»»» I'd like to own two of the Hubris items, but not for profit. I just really want those legs and wings. sad

" Shutting down. "
I love those wings and those eyes, but I almost never use gold D:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" Target acquired. "

»»» I mostly go for silver, but I do have my odd outfits that use gold. I just really, REALLY like the design of the wings, and the pose of the legs. I do wish though, that the gold sash belt was a separate piece from the pants. emo T'would be the perfect leg mod otherwise.

" Shutting down. "
The horns, hair, and eyes sorta remind me of Loki ;3;

Ah, so it wasn't just me who thought that when looking at them! It also comes with blue eyes.

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Aperture Sentry Turret
Hi-Potion
Aperture Sentry Turret
Hi-Potion
Aperture Sentry Turret

»»» I'd like to own two of the Hubris items, but not for profit. I just really want those legs and wings. sad

" Shutting down. "

" Target acquired. "

»»» I mostly go for silver, but I do have my odd outfits that use gold. I just really, REALLY like the design of the wings, and the pose of the legs. I do wish though, that the gold sash belt was a separate piece from the pants. emo T'would be the perfect leg mod otherwise.

" Shutting down. "

Ah, so it wasn't just me who thought that when looking at them! It also comes with blue eyes.
Aaah yeah apperantly those are LOKI's! I compared them to the Hiddles eyes! And the quote in the siggy is a parody of Loki's quote " I never wanted the throne, I only ever wanted to be your equal! "

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hi-Potion
Aperture Sentry Turret
Hi-Potion
Aperture Sentry Turret
Hi-Potion
Aperture Sentry Turret

" Shutting down. "

" Target acquired. "

" Shutting down. "

Aaah yeah apperantly those are LOKI's! I compared them to the Hiddles eyes! And the quote in the siggy is a parody of Loki's quote " I never wanted the throne, I only ever wanted to be your equal! "

Darn, now I want the item even more. emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces