Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Well as the Black Sale continues, I wanted to know which items you think will be popular, which will be expensive for no reason and which are you dying to get.

Because I have no idea which ones to get. sweatdrop

Apazo's Fav

Tipsy Fairy

8,775 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
The Rosamund's Passion will be popular and inflated I guarantee. If it looks good I may have to cut me a slice of that pre-Black Friday metaphorical pie!

I have a feeling like the Maisy Lovely Locks will be huge, too.

Loyal Exhibitionist

Princess of the Heavens looks to be a very popular item once it has been released, seeing how Princess of the World/Universe was very popular back then.

Of course, seeing the price tag...

Timid Spirit

Rosamund is probably gonna inflate. Also Princess of heaven might get popular like PotW/PotU.
But that's just my opinion ou o

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Lloyd Garmadon
The Rosamund's Passion will be popular and inflated I guarantee. If it looks good I may have to cut me a slice of that pre-Black Friday metaphorical pie!

I have a feeling like the Maisy Lovely Locks will be huge, too.

Maisy is one I am not sure about at all. How do you figure? It looks nice and it's very expensive on the mp, but it might be one of those things people rarely buy/sell.

Apazo's Fav

Tipsy Fairy

8,775 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Phantasyelf
Maisy is one I am not sure about at all. How do you figure? It looks nice and it's very expensive on the mp, but it might be one of those things people rarely buy/sell.

I'm basing my assumption on what I've seen around the forums. I hear a lot of want for it, however I'm not so sure if people will shell out 50 bucks for it.

I think it looks amazing, however I don't have that amount of gold and I certainly won't spend $50 on it. Perhaps it will sell good, perhaps it won't. <:]

Edit: The Belles could also sell well, seeing as how they're selling for such a low amount.
I feel like Maisy Lovely Locks is over priced in the market place and in the sale it self, I mean through out the week they will release it again (says the schedule) and just a moment ago it was in the cash shop for a short amount of time. o 3o Though there is a limited amount being sold for cash...so there is that to think about.

I'm still not sure if I should buy the pink back wings from the exchange because now that i'm looking at it the darker pink part looks so flat. ; n; As for Rosamund's Passion I would to have one. blaugh Princess of the Heavens is okay but not my style...maybe if it was pink. wink

Bashful Faun

15,190 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
That new manner they are selling on Sunday is going to be skyrocket I am sure.
Like you, a lot of other people are holding out to see what the other items look like before they buy something worth $50. So it's hard to tell which item will give the best bang for your buck since the values aren't really there. You should really just buy an item because you want it, not because of it's gold value. Gaia is going to rerelease everything once the 6mo is up anyway.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Adamen
Like you, a lot of other people are holding out to see what the other items look like before they buy something worth $50. So it's hard to tell which item will give the best bang for your buck since the values aren't really there. You should really just buy an item because you want it, not because of it's gold value. Gaia is going to rerelease everything once the 6mo is up anyway.

I hear ya. I wanted a lamenting lucid but the price never went down. And who knows when they'll re-release it and the items I really want? Bummer.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Nikko Roseus
I feel like Maisy Lovely Locks is over priced in the market place and in the sale it self, I mean through out the week they will release it again (says the schedule) and just a moment ago it was in the cash shop for a short amount of time. o 3o Though there is a limited amount being sold for cash...so there is that to think about.

I'm still not sure if I should buy the pink back wings from the exchange because now that i'm looking at it the darker pink part looks so flat. ; n; As for Rosamund's Passion I would to have one. blaugh Princess of the Heavens is okay but not my style...maybe if it was pink. wink

The bummer about Maisy is that it's just hair...if only it was a proper item with many just a couple hair poses and the rest something else...
Phantasyelf
Nikko Roseus

The bummer about Maisy is that it's just hair...if only it was a proper item with many just a couple hair poses and the rest something else...

*nods* I agree, some pretty clothes or eyes would be awesome! 4laugh
Phantasyelf
Adamen

I hear ya. I wanted a lamenting lucid but the price never went down. And who knows when they'll re-release it and the items I really want? Bummer.

6mo from now is June, just in time for the Summer Sale. Just request it enough and Gaia will rerelease the item if they think it will make money.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Adamen
Phantasyelf
Adamen

6mo from now is June, just in time for the Summer Sale. Just request it enough and Gaia will rerelease the item if they think it will make money.

yah you're right. maybe I should just wait. my gaia cash isn't going anywhere (i hope).

Kawaii Lunatic

How about caring less about if items will be worth a fortune in pixel currency in the future and buy items you personally enjoy?
Or am I the only one who does that nowadays?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff