Welcome to Gaia! ::

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Beast Henshin
Female items are going to be expensive because everyone's keeping them. Male items are going to be expensive because no one's gonna buy :I
I bought the Jackalope during the summer sale xD lots of people did.
I dont know what youre basing your statements on, since many of the hyper-inflated items ARE male.

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Aperture Sentry Turret
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" Target acquired. "

»»» I'd like to own two of the Hubris items, but not for profit. I just really want those legs and wings. sad

" Shutting down. "
I love those wings and those eyes, but I almost never use gold D:

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Myrielle
VVhip
Myrielle
I'm trying to figure out if it's better to buy 2 $50 'limited' items and sell them than just buy the $100 Isafril's Wings. I am not sure if I'll be able to buy the wings for a good price later on since the wings will be quite limited as well since not as many people will buy it during the sale since they'd rather spend money on other things. There is big competition for people's GC. I am unsure on how to proceed. I would like to get some extra gold in the deals but I cannot predict prices of the items.

I am banking on the fact that they'll be re-released, or could be...

It's... tricky. I'd like them myself but cannot justify spending $100, and I certainly do not have the items to sell to purchase them, along with the quests I have currently.

I feel it is too difficult to guess which items will be of high value in future... the marketplace is just too hard to guess... so I think I have to keep the wings as a thing I won't ever own smile
I really do like those wings due to the colors, but I do question their utility. I hate having too many choices. crying
I want Israfil's wings so badly, especially since I created the design for them in Verge and they werent granted to me ;3;

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hi-Potion
Aperture Sentry Turret
http://imageshack.us/a/img27/6713/6ob.png" Target acquired. "

»»» I'd like to own two of the Hubris items, but not for profit. I just really want those legs and wings. sad

" Shutting down. "

" Target acquired. "

»»» I mostly go for silver, but I do have my odd outfits that use gold. I just really, REALLY like the design of the wings, and the pose of the legs. I do wish though, that the gold sash belt was a separate piece from the pants. emo T'would be the perfect leg mod otherwise.

" Shutting down. "

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Tiny Death
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10016967/

Best bang for ur buck. MoonlightSilverstene's selling for 100mil+!!

I'd totally buy one of these if someone was willing to pay 100mil for it!
Honestly, most of these will probably be worth a lot. I mean, past sale items plummeted fast but... 1. with the new flynnflation 2. with less people buying because the boycott, they will rise fast. Look at most of the Verge items, they crawl up in price pretty fast once theyre out of the shops umu

Perfect Saint

Hi-Potion
Myrielle
VVhip
Myrielle
I'm trying to figure out if it's better to buy 2 $50 'limited' items and sell them than just buy the $100 Isafril's Wings. I am not sure if I'll be able to buy the wings for a good price later on since the wings will be quite limited as well since not as many people will buy it during the sale since they'd rather spend money on other things. There is big competition for people's GC. I am unsure on how to proceed. I would like to get some extra gold in the deals but I cannot predict prices of the items.

It's... tricky. I'd like them myself but cannot justify spending $100, and I certainly do not have the items to sell to purchase them, along with the quests I have currently.

I feel it is too difficult to guess which items will be of high value in future... the marketplace is just too hard to guess... so I think I have to keep the wings as a thing I won't ever own smile
I really do like those wings due to the colors, but I do question their utility. I hate having too many choices. crying
I want Israfil's wings so badly, especially since I created the design for them in Verge and they werent granted to me ;3;
I think I remember drooling in that thread...I drool so often now, I can't remember any specific drools. I only found Frozen Mist's thread so far.

I think Gaia should rethink those item inspiration grants and find a way to reliably determine who suggested what first. Also, they should also limit the number of suggestions so people don't hog all the variants at one go.

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Aperture Sentry Turret
Hi-Potion
Aperture Sentry Turret

" Shutting down. "

" Target acquired. "

»»» I mostly go for silver, but I do have my odd outfits that use gold. I just really, REALLY like the design of the wings, and the pose of the legs. I do wish though, that the gold sash belt was a separate piece from the pants. emo T'would be the perfect leg mod otherwise.

" Shutting down. "
The horns, hair, and eyes sorta remind me of Loki ;3;

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Myrielle
Hi-Potion
Myrielle
VVhip
Myrielle

I think I remember drooling in that thread...I drool so often now, I can't remember any specific drools.
I think Gaia should rethink those item inspiration grants and find a way to reliably determine who suggested what first. Also, they should also limit the number of suggestions so people don't hog all the variants at one go.
You mean like that one user? uvu;

I mean, people also need to be more specific? :Like "lol red n black pls" when I KKNOW one user who requested them ONLY requested bloody Lucifer wings xD And plus Red and Black coulda been red fading into black or black fading into red, both of which I specifically created.
I see people mostly just requesting very loose concepts and then yelling "NO I THOT OF IT 1ST!!1!" when someone makes a more concrete concept xD
Maybe granting creators items wasnt the best idea, since it causes bickering.
Hell, I willingly created edits for CV before I even know we'd get the items we requested xD
I just like editing stuff, really. //just learned to edit my skin to be either vampire-pale or troll-skin grey in GIMP

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Frick I REALLY want Hubris and Coco Diesel from the CV ;3;

But I also really want another Nice Suit for my cosplays, but Im afraid that that would limit me so much ;3; (creativity wise plus spending 50 bucks for my Sherlock cosplay? Nnnnn no)

But damn those Maisy Locks are SO cute D:
I just wish they had Lavender ono

Perfect Saint

Hi-Potion
Myrielle
Hi-Potion
Myrielle
VVhip
Myrielle

I think I remember drooling in that thread...I drool so often now, I can't remember any specific drools.
You mean like that one user? uvu;

I mean, people also need to be more specific? :Like "lol red n black pls" when I KKNOW one user who requested them ONLY requested bloody Lucifer wings xD And plus Red and Black coulda been red fading into black or black fading into red, both of which I specifically created.
I see people mostly just requesting very loose concepts and then yelling "NO I THOT OF IT 1ST!!1!" when someone makes a more concrete concept xD
Maybe granting creators items wasnt the best idea, since it causes bickering.
Hell, I willingly created edits for CV before I even know we'd get the items we requested xD
I just like editing stuff, really. //just learned to edit my skin to be either vampire-pale or troll-skin grey in GIMP
It's a good thing you guys do that. I would probably just come in with a list with all the Gaia items and claim all the black and red recolors. If they are already black and red, I will ask for an inverse version. Ha ha.
Hi-Potion
Tiny Death

Honestly, most of these will probably be worth a lot. I mean, past sale items plummeted fast but... 1. with the new flynnflation 2. with less people buying because the boycott, they will rise fast. Look at most of the Verge items, they crawl up in price pretty fast once theyre out of the shops umu

People know these items will be rereleased by June though so there's a limit to how high they'll go and whether people want to overpay. One of the only overpaying periods in an item's virtual worth life is when it's first being rereleased. Whether another overpaying period happens again is questionable since Gaia will rerelease these items again. I dealt with some of last year's BFSs rares and it was hard as hell trying to sell any of the rare items at a price that favored me, because people were waiting for the items to be rereleased. The time to buy and sell for the most profit as a GC user is in the next 2-3 days.
Hi-Potion
Aperture Sentry Turret
Hi-Potion
Aperture Sentry Turret

" Shutting down. "

" Target acquired. "

" Shutting down. "

That's because the item is a Loki reference xp

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Tiny Death
Hi-Potion
Tiny Death

People know these items will be rereleased by June though so there's a limit to how high they'll go and whether people want to overpay. One of the only overpaying periods in an item's virtual worth life is when it's first being rereleased. Whether another overpaying period happens again is questionable since Gaia will rerelease these items again. I dealt with some of last year's BFSs rares and it was hard as hell trying to sell any of the rare items at a price that favored me, because people were waiting for the items to be rereleased. The time to buy and sell for the most profit as a GC user is in the next 2-3 days.
But most rare items, including Princess Of The Universe, have been re-released without losing their value xD

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Tiny Death
Hi-Potion
Aperture Sentry Turret
Hi-Potion
Aperture Sentry Turret

" Shutting down. "

" Target acquired. "

" Shutting down. "

That's because the item is a Loki reference xp
Ff I thought so. Those eyes, hair, and horns were way too coincidental.
Hi-Potion
Tiny Death
Hi-Potion
Tiny Death

But most rare items, including Princess Of The Universe, have been re-released without losing their value xD

Universe has not made any value improvement either except to stay the same relative to inflation. If I were to invest I want to buy an item that will go up in relative worth, relative to the MP's inflation, not an item that stays the same relative to inflation. PoUs only sell for 35mil but they originally cost $50. For a $50 item it's relatively devalued since nowadays a $50 item can get you 40-50mil.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff