Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Inquisitor

12,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Battle: KO 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" Target acquired. "

»»» I'd like to own two of the Hubris items, but not for profit. I just really want those legs and wings. sad

" Shutting down. "

Dangerous Sex Symbol

12,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
Myrielle
I'm trying to figure out if it's better to buy 2 $50 'limited' items and sell them than just buy the $100 Isafril's Wings. I am not sure if I'll be able to buy the wings for a good price later on since the wings will be quite limited as well since not as many people will buy it during the sale since they'd rather spend money on other things. There is big competition for people's GC. I am unsure on how to proceed. I would like to get some extra gold in the deals but I cannot predict prices of the items.

I am banking on the fact that they'll be re-released, or could be...

It's... tricky. I'd like them myself but cannot justify spending $100, and I certainly do not have the items to sell to purchase them, along with the quests I have currently.

I feel it is too difficult to guess which items will be of high value in future... the marketplace is just too hard to guess... so I think I have to keep the wings as a thing I won't ever own smile

Perfect Saint

VVhip
Myrielle
I'm trying to figure out if it's better to buy 2 $50 'limited' items and sell them than just buy the $100 Isafril's Wings. I am not sure if I'll be able to buy the wings for a good price later on since the wings will be quite limited as well since not as many people will buy it during the sale since they'd rather spend money on other things. There is big competition for people's GC. I am unsure on how to proceed. I would like to get some extra gold in the deals but I cannot predict prices of the items.

It's... tricky. I'd like them myself but cannot justify spending $100, and I certainly do not have the items to sell to purchase them, along with the quests I have currently.

I feel it is too difficult to guess which items will be of high value in future... the marketplace is just too hard to guess... so I think I have to keep the wings as a thing I won't ever own smile
I really do like those wings due to the colors, but I do question their utility. I hate having too many choices. crying

Cheery Gaian

Adephi
How about caring less about if items will be worth a fortune in pixel currency in the future and buy items you personally enjoy?
Or am I the only one who does that nowadays?

I'm doing this more than ever now. I'm buying more for myself than for selling purposes. I don't like vending at all it's just so confusing. XD

Cheery Gaian

Aperture Sentry Turret
" Target acquired. "

»»» I'd like to own two of the Hubris items, but not for profit. I just really want those legs and wings. sad

" Shutting down. "

I want the horrrrnnnnss. I'm totally gonna try and purchase it on Sunday.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

12,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
Myrielle
VVhip
Myrielle

I really do like those wings due to the colors, but I do question their utility. I hate having too many choices. crying

I think they'd suit your style really well, (As would they fit with my usual base, which adds to the allure) but to be honest, for myself, I prefer the middle sized wings from alchemy over the larger ones... I wish they'd make those in red and black also!

And then there's the Butterfly Jab which I won't even be here to buy... so I've no idea what to get, and sell to make enough gold to buy that, because I don't know what it will be selling for O______O

Fashionable Shapeshifter

I still don't know what I want from these...flash sales were easier to deal with...you knew the items you wanted and that was it...

Proxy Loiterer

i've been trying to figure this out myself
i have 5000 gc from doing offers and i'm in the process of trying to pick which item or items i'm gonna buy with it
i thought that midnight silverstene would be the best choice
but disgrace of hubris seems to be going for even more and has the bonus of being one of the items that won't be "directly rereleased" for six months.
but it might be better to buy a few of the lower priced items instead.
i think i'm going to wait and see what somber bloom looks like before deciding though

Perfect Saint

VVhip
Myrielle
VVhip
Myrielle

I think they'd suit your style really well, (As would they fit with my usual base, which adds to the allure) but to be honest, for myself, I prefer the middle sized wings from alchemy over the larger ones... I wish they'd make those in red and black also!

And then there's the Butterfly Jab which I won't even be here to buy... so I've no idea what to get, and sell to make enough gold to buy that, because I don't know what it will be selling for O______O
Oh the jab. That's a definite must-buy for red and black lovers. emotion_kirakira

Friendly Inquisitor

12,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Lapsis Stella
Aperture Sentry Turret
http://imageshack.us/a/img27/6713/6ob.png" Target acquired. "

" Shutting down. "

" Target acquired. "

»»» I'd like to purchase it, but spending money is out of the question. I have a trip next month and I need my credit card completely paid off paired with a semi-decent savings account so I can't afford to spend a cent until sometime in January. emo

Oh well, I can dream. Maybe they'll be low enough in price some day that I can buy them with gold. Maybe someday. //turret sighs

" Shutting down. "

Cheery Gaian

Aperture Sentry Turret
Lapsis Stella
Aperture Sentry Turret
http://imageshack.us/a/img27/6713/6ob.png" Target acquired. "

" Shutting down. "

" Target acquired. "

»»» I'd like to purchase it, but spending money is out of the question. I have a trip next month and I need my credit card completely paid off paired with a semi-decent savings account so I can't afford to spend a cent until sometime in January. emo

Oh well, I can dream. Maybe they'll be low enough in price some day that I can buy them with gold. Maybe someday. //turret sighs

" Shutting down. "

I can understand saving for something like that. I'm hoping I get paid tomorrow since it didn't go through today.

Sweet Lunatic

I want the Princess of the ____ items SO BADLY, but... I cannot justify 50 dollars on a pixel dressup item to myself. I just can't. So definitely no bang for my buck. If I could buy them with gold, I would, but I'd need to sell a helluva lot of my inventory.

Shameless Nerd

16,050 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Adephi
How about caring less about if items will be worth a fortune in pixel currency in the future and buy items you personally enjoy?
Or am I the only one who does that nowadays?
Nope, that's my basic strategy. I do look to buy things to resale on the mp, but that's pretty much secondary to things I actually want.

Anxious Nerd

AtrosM
That new manner they are selling on Sunday is going to be skyrocket I am sure.
Nope! Every manner in the past has plummeted! Im sure itll follow suit.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10016967/

Best bang for ur buck. MoonlightSilverstene's selling for 100mil+!!

I'd totally buy one of these if someone was willing to pay 100mil for it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games