Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Adephi
How about caring less about if items will be worth a fortune in pixel currency in the future and buy items you personally enjoy?
Or am I the only one who does that nowadays?

No, lots of people do that. But not me because I want the money I spend to last even if I decide to sell my item further down the road. blaugh
I'm going for Shin's Tenacity, only one I like enough to pay for their 'sale' price.

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Female items are going to be expensive because everyone's keeping them. Male items are going to be expensive because no one's gonna buy :I

Stellar Succubus

Lloyd Garmadon
The Rosamund's Passion will be popular and inflated I guarantee. If it looks good I may have to cut me a slice of that pre-Black Friday metaphorical pie!

I have a feeling like the Maisy Lovely Locks will be huge, too.

They already are huge XD

I like the look of rosamund's passion... but it's the Butterfly jab I actually want...

Stellar Succubus

Adephi
How about caring less about if items will be worth a fortune in pixel currency in the future and buy items you personally enjoy?

I think, for me, it's more about wanting to know if:

A: Many are going to buy it to sell or to keep, thus affecting fluid supply.
B: If so, how popular will it be on the MP? Which is going to affect price.

I want to buy some items, but not for cash. (Not boycotting, just can't spend too much right now.) I want to know if I should start selling things to get gold now, or wait it out... smile

Kawaii Spirit

I only buy items that I plan to keep because I don't trust the MP anymore.

Enduring Spirit

Most of the female items will be expensive and popular.

Dying to get... Rosamund, Princess of the Heavens, Princess of the World, the recolor of Tunnu, Blade of the night sky, Interstellar bounty and One winged soldier. Someday!

Witty Shapeshifter

14,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200

The only items that I've considered are the Belle's, considering they were originally a $9.99 chance item, and now they're only $5.00 each.
I didn't see Copper Belle on the schedule, though, and that's who I'm really after... ninja

Anything really over that, though I may find one or two exceptions under $10, are too rich for my pixelated blood...

Original Pumpkin

reokoe

The only items that I've considered are the Belle's, considering they were originally a $9.99 chance item, and now they're only $5.00 each.
I didn't see Copper Belle on the schedule, though, and that's who I'm really after... ninja

Anything really over that, though I may find one or two exceptions under $10, are too rich for my pixelated blood...

Copper is going on sale on Sunday 12pm PST.
gaia_crown gaia_diamond gaia_crown

Witty Shapeshifter

14,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
OMFG No Shushu
reokoe

You're awesome.
emotion_brofist

A Hoarder

21,525 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I only bought items that I plan to keep, 1 Cassiopeia Cutie, 2 Keiko's Cake, and 1 Belle item when it comes in rotation. Maybe a color bundle depending what the next 2 are. None of the GC is from my own pocket, so I'm getting it all free. These items I'm buying, in my opinion, are the only ones that were actual good deals. My real money is going for real deals. whee

Original Pumpkin

reokoe
OMFG No Shushu
reokoe

You're awesome.
emotion_brofist

* ///*
You're welcome.

Loaded Strawberry

17,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Hero 100
VVhip
Adephi

I think, for me, it's more about wanting to know if:

A: Many are going to buy it to sell or to keep, thus affecting fluid supply.
B: If so, how popular will it be on the MP? Which is going to affect price.

I want to buy some items, but not for cash. (Not boycotting, just can't spend too much right now.) I want to know if I should start selling things to get gold now, or wait it out... smile

I'm not buying any items for investment. The event items that I bought to sell, I bought and sold right away specifically to attain other items that I wanted from the marketplace. The items that I am hanging on to, I purchased because I really like them...like Rosamund and Keiko's Cake. smile

OMFG No Shushu
EDIT: YAY!!! This is the other one that I was hoping to see but didn't see it on the list. I just saw that you posted this. Thank you. heart

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Adephi

If I'm spending actual money on an item, it's because I want to keep it or perhaps as a gift for a friend. I almost never buy with cash to vend because I suck at vending and because I get too attached to my items.

Perfect Saint

I'm trying to figure out if it's better to buy 2 $50 'limited' items and sell them than just buy the $100 Isafril's Wings. I am not sure if I'll be able to buy the wings for a good price later on since the wings will be quite limited as well since not as many people will buy it during the sale since they'd rather spend money on other things. There is big competition for people's GC. I am unsure on how to proceed. I would like to get some extra gold in the deals but I cannot predict prices of the items.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff