What? We can't have that mouth anymore?
Old school avatars make my heart flutter crying

Varient's Husbando

O.G. Gaian

Never

There were trends. Everyone kinda looked the same with slight variations

Devout Gaian

xxx jessicaemily xxx

You have the vampire skin on, correct? It comes with a permanent mouth and eyes. I'm not sure if body mods affect it though, I've heard make-up to work.

At the thread, I like the older mouth, and although some think it's the same, the pixels looks less shaded, smaller, and triangular. I find it less bulky than the new one and not so pasted. Wish we still had the option.

Dapper Bloodsucker

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Resin Roses
xxx jessicaemily xxx

You have the vampire skin on, correct? It comes with a permanent mouth and eyes. I'm not sure if body mods affect it though, I've heard make-up to work.

At the thread, I like the older mouth, and although some think it's the same, the pixels looks less shaded, smaller, and triangular. I find it less bulky than the new one and not so pasted. Wish we still had the option.

No its just very pale, even when i strip my avi it wont let me do a mouth :S

Dangerous Visionary

These avatars are kind of jarring after going to other avatar places.
Remember the little dot mouth? I don't know if you can still select it. I seriously haven't been on Gaia in a long time. I made this account in middle school. I'm a college sophomore now xD Just checking things out for old time's sake. Also procrastinating. Damn you, finals.

EDIT: WTF Ceiling Russia?? I don't even remember putting that there!

Devout Gaian

xxx jessicaemily xxx

The vampire skin's mouth and eyes won't change, I really think you have it on because of the exact shape of the current mouth. Try checking tektek, they're the same. The palest normal human skin is the one I'm currently wearing and it looks more pale. Maybe try a human potion? That should change back the base and allow for change of mouth.

Edit: Hm, needed to reword, seems I misunderstood.

Devout Gaian

Jyri

This would be the updated version of you and the you before. xD
The eye color and mouth are clearly different and I must admit I favor the old mouth even more now.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Dapper Bloodsucker

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Resin Roses
xxx jessicaemily xxx

The vampire skin's mouth and eyes won't change, I really think you have it on because of the exact shape of the current mouth. Try checking tektek, they're the same. The palest normal human skin is the one I'm currently wearing and it looks more pale. Maybe try a human potion? That should change back the base and allow for change of mouth.

Edit: Hm, needed to reword, seems I misunderstood.

Thank you so much! I've just done what you said and it has worked; I have no idea how i got vampire skin though, weird! Thanks for your help- you should be an admin cool
That mouth was so win

Bring it back Gaia emotion_dowant

Tipsy Citizen

Jyri
When your avatar's mouth could look like this?

I'm never changing this avatar, so I'll have this mouth forever. xD

LOL i remember those days too...
so much has changed; for the better and the for the worse lol wahmbulance

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out