Welcome to Gaia! ::

When your avatar's mouth could look like this?

I'm never changing this avatar, so I'll have this mouth forever. xD
Ah yes... and your name is 4 letters long. xD You don't see that very much. :B

Man-Lover

I was just about to post a topic asking if anybody is an oldbie.

My account last time was Lunchable. He got permabanned and I never came back I guess. I tried getting him re-instated but it was too late. I can't tell when I was last logged in though, it must have been 2006.
I want my baby back. crying

Romantic Lover

Just going to point out, that mouth is still available. It's right here on mah face.

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Mistaken Life
Just going to point out, that mouth is still available. It's right here on mah face.
I believe the difference is the way it's shaded. What you use is the updated version, which is arguably better, but I know that some people prefer the old outline of the mouth.

Romantic Lover

Razumi Yazura
Mistaken Life
I believe the difference is the way it's shaded. What you use is the updated version, which is arguably better, but I know that some people prefer the old outline of the mouth.
Of course its different, but its still more logical to deal with a couple of differently shaded pixels on a mouth then just not change your avatar ever again.

O.G. Lunatic

actually, it's all in skin color. the mouth is the same. i've been examining it.

I have been examining pixels again. guh... And I said I swore it off forever.

Lunatic

9,025 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
Ah, the old skin. Where we still had shading for our lids until some people voted it off.

I LIKED THOSE LID SHADINGS. I DISLIKE WHOEVER DECIDED TO TAKE THEM OUT.

I miss you old skin..come back to me.

Friendly Gaian

I've always sticked to the no-mouth alternative myself.

Borg

I still keep my 2005 account because it was my first account.

I miss the old skin and mouths.

Stray Pigs's Waifu

Sexy Werewolf

9,575 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100

Quotable Conversationalist

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Dude, that mouth is my favorite. I try to emulate it with the one I have now, but it's just not the same. :/

Quotable Conversationalist

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Razumi Yazura
Mistaken Life
Honestly I feel like the old one is better. The old one is more triangular-shaped and kind of cute; the new one which I have now is like, a semi-circle instead of a triangle.

Invisible Player

Back in the old Gaia days....there weren't nearly as many of these threads. Man, I miss those days.

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I swear there were less skin tones too until the revamp in 05/06 (whenever it was).

Am I just imagining it? I swear the darkest skin tone used to be lighter too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff