Welcome to Gaia! ::

which do you hate more?

furries 0.55172413793103 55.2% [ 64 ]
a socially accepted person 0.44827586206897 44.8% [ 52 ]
Total Votes:[ 116 ]
1 2 3 >

The GCD is full of it. Bitching. Now you all do it with no real regards to how the admins, developers, etc feel right? I was just having a crayayayazay thought on the admins/developers/fat whores reaction to the bitching about their site. What would Lanzer say after he saw someone bagging out the new look saying the graphics was crappy and stuff, would he take ti to heart and turn emofag on us? So GCD let's start discussing the admins/developers/furries/eggs views on our constant bitching.
Smextacy
The GCD is full of it. Bitching. Now you all do it with no real regards to how the admins, developers, etc feel right? I was just having a crayayayazay thought on the admins/developers/fat whores reaction to the bitching about their site. What would Lanzer say after he saw someone bagging out the new look saying the graphics was crappy and stuff, would he take ti to heart and turn emofag on us? So GCD let's start discussing the admins/developers/furries/eggs views on our constant bitching.

Ironically posted while there was hardly any bitching going on.

Nice job. <Applauds>
I honestly believe that the Admins don't look at the GCD or SF anymore.

At least not without depression medication.

"Hey could you hand me a Prozac? I need to do another one of these 'Ask the Admin' stickies."

"Just take the whole jar."
(|__/)
(+'.'+)
(" wink _(" wink KisamexItachi: Canon Love <3

Actually I wish the 'no bitching about anything' was part of ToS
(|__/)
(+'.'+)
I want candeh :3 (" wink _(" wink
Bakaneko31
Smextacy

Nice job. <Applauds>

its coz im sexay ;D

@Suzie That made me lol. It would be such a degrading thing seeing all the bitching on their products.
Angelic Popsicle
(|__/)
(+'.'+)

(|__/)
(+'.'+)

Why?

And massive LUL at the poll results.
Smextacy
Bakaneko31
Smextacy

Nice job. <Applauds>

its coz im sexay ;D

@Suzie That made me lol. It would be such a degrading thing seeing all the bitching on their products.
It makes me a little angry at times. The people that do enjoy the site's updates don't make the effort to be as loud as those that denounce it.

And then we end up with changes that not everyone might agree with, just because a handful of people made a petition.

Its lame. I'm questioning whether or not I should stick around in this forum for much longer. Politely disagreeing is one thing, but the level of bitching that goes on in this forum is really getting to me.
I think most of it originates here and in SF and maybe in Q&A a bit - most of Gaia doesn't care , they just carry on with whatever they're doing. I'm sure Lanzer is very philosophical by now. Also , he knows that most of the time he just has to count to ten and whatever it is is probably forgotten , like with kids having a temper tantrum biggrin If he needs a pick-me up , I'm sure the adoring fans at conventions offer that.
[ Admiral Suzie ]
Smextacy
Bakaneko31
Smextacy

Nice job. <Applauds>

its coz im sexay ;D

It makes me a little angry at times. The people that do enjoy the site's updates don't make the effort to be as loud as those that denounce it.

And then we end up with changes that not everyone might agree with, just because a handful of people made a petition.

Its lame. I'm questioning whether or not I should stick around in this forum for much longer. Politely disagreeing is one thing, but the level of bitching that goes on in this forum is really getting to me.

Why leave? It takes one person to make a stand, one person to make a petition... why not make a petition begging them to leave everything how it is, and not listen to the other petitions? The Hypocrite petition, it could be called.

I'd do it, but I'm too lazy for something that big.. But consider me first signature if you do do it.
[ Admiral Suzie ]
Smextacy
Bakaneko31
Smextacy

Nice job. <Applauds>

its coz im sexay ;D

Amen to that. I think they should either, as you said simply disagree, but not go all out and be like I HAET THIS IT SUXX f** U GAYA!
Smextacy
[ Admiral Suzie ]
Smextacy
Bakaneko31
Smextacy

Nice job. <Applauds>

its coz im sexay ;D

Amen to that. I think they should either, as you said simply disagree, but not go all out and be like I HAET THIS IT SUXX f** U GAYA!
I've been in one before.
I think that a few are actually troll threads. Seriously. Its not like this forum doesn't feed them anyways.

Bakaneko31 -- Exactly. I'm lazy.
But I'm not too lazy to make a thread to say how stupid people are behaving. Which I'll probably wind up doing tomorrow, depending on how they turn out.
Smextacy
Angelic Popsicle
(|__/)
(+'.'+)

(|__/)
(+'.'+)

Why?

And massive LUL at the poll results.
(|__/)
(+'.'+)

It's stupid, pointless and offensive to the work of artists.
Maybe it's the way I've grown up but there are ways&ways to tell something.
"This item is not what I've expected."
VS
"July items suck asses'

If I was an artist I would start to make the contrary of what they want.
After months everyone loves them and don't think anymore they 'suck' because their price grew.

I've seen threads like 'Katana suck' 'Demonbow suck' 'Pendant suck' 'Pixie suck' and now everyone wants them <_<

(|__/)
(+'.'+)
Please don't make Lanzer an hero. D8 Be positive. ;D
T0tto
Please don't make Lanzer an hero. D8 Be positive. ;D

lollerskates.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash