Welcome to Gaia! ::

He's wearing an oversized jacket to keep warm at night, doing all he can to repair the forums... with a hammer ( I think we know why they're going down now sweatdrop ) while clutching to his kittie.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yet he still manages to look hawt.... heart

Undead Enchantress

*huggles Lanzer with her cold dead arms*
Ah. Repairing the servers with a hammer? That's like asking somebody to perform open-heart surgery with a hacksaw.

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
FF Fana
Ah. Repairing the servers with a hammer? That's like asking somebody to perform open-heart surgery with a hacksaw.
>>; It worked when I tried.
Skitzo Qwerty
FF Fana
Me too. Messy, but it works.
FF Fana
Skitzo Qwerty
FF Fana

At least there were no lawsuits.
ninja
Pain Princess
FF Fana
Skitzo Qwerty
FF Fana

ninja
Not yet. I - er. Well, we haven't heard from the morgue yet, they haven't been able to prove anything. Yet. So, the whole 'hear-surgery with a hacksaw' works, they just don't live very long.

onime's Senpai

O.G. Elder

5,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Beta Gaian 0
Skitzo Qwerty
FF Fana

Hm.... I suppose I did something wrong, then. eek Ah well.... Go Lanzer and the mods! Whoo! x_x
FF Fana
Pain Princess
FF Fana
Skitzo Qwerty
FF Fana

ninja
Not yet. I - er. Well, we haven't heard from the morgue yet, they haven't been able to prove anything. Yet. So, the whole 'hear-surgery with a hacksaw' works, they just don't live very long.

Hmm... well I'd just blame it on something they ate.
I'll save that as a last resort. As for now... Such a nice day. I think I'll take the window! *Jumps through window and runs off laughing* You'll never catch me now!
FF Fana
I'll save that as a last resort. As for now... Such a nice day. I think I'll take the window! *Jumps through window and runs off laughing* You'll never catch me now!

Seeing as how it's a bird's eye view up here, I don't doubt that.
well its strange that he has only those items, because the guy could get anything he wants! he's the hot shot!
FF Fana

*lol* that'd be quite a show, though. xd
Skitzo Qwerty
FF Fana
Don't lie. You had to use Ducktape too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas