Welcome to Gaia! ::

Handsome Man-Lover

Apart from getting gifts and compliments for my avi and art I always feel happy when someone acknoweldges my posts XD I'm pretty easy that way. Getting a reply to a post I put a lot of thought in (or even just a tip) makes me feel all warm and fuzzy cause my words didn't just vanish in the void emo

Dangerous Sex Symbol

14,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
Usually those comments that appreciate the things I say and my attitude smile

It makes me think I'm on the right track! I want this place to be positive and if I can add to the happiness even just by being happy myself, that's cool biggrin It's good that folks see that and it makes them feel positive too ^_^

Sparkly Gekko

14,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Elocutionist 200
I recently got a anon message and it was so sweet <3
I think anons are one of the best things on Gaia

IRL Fairy

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I've gotten a few nice messages for my avatars on here. Including a wonderful anon who sent me an S-Pop club: Odele as a gift. ; A; I'll never be able to repay them for their kindness.

But otherwise, I'm too much of a lurker and don't socialize as much anymore to even get nice things said to me, rather than my avatar. (Which is totally fine, I'd much rather people say nice things about my avatar than me on here.)

Quotable Raider

7,500 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I never get kind words on here, the people always seem ether moody or are trolling sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff