Gaian battle!!!!!

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 16, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

Timid Gaian

I wonder how this event would work?
im sure am excited. xd
you do realize that the easter event probably will not be a battle.

Sparkly Hunter

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I wonder how this will work to!

Timid Gaian

sparkleenvy
I wonder how this will work to!

me too

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
You are aware that theyve barely done anything with the battle system.. right? Like, they're still planning it, not even really working on it too much.

Timid Gaian

emerald_star19
You are aware that theyve barely done anything with the battle system.. right? Like, they're still planning it, not even really working on it too much.

i know but as sparkleenvy has said "a girl can dream." xd
This sounds like fun. surprised
Sounds Fun
questions how good the idea of a battle system on a site about makeing friends and having fun is. then remembers all the friends he has made through martial arts and how much fun it is to beat people up
I probably wont be able to afford it. xp

Shaggy Member

the person with the most money will school every one else that isnt as rich...... gonk
Calo
the person with the most money will school every one else that isnt as rich...... gonk
<center>It could be similar to fishing where it's the amount of time you spent at it that will pay off. Only, perhaps gaining exp and skills etc. in this case? confused
Calo
Naw, they'll have stats and levels and crap =/ You can't buy experience.. wow that sounds good o.o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff