Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avvi Gender vs. RL Gender

Avvi =/= RL 0.19230769230769 19.2% [ 15 ]
Avvi = RL 0.52564102564103 52.6% [ 41 ]
I dunno, I can't tell most of the time 0.28205128205128 28.2% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 78 ]
1 2 >

Okay, I made a bad title, sue me

Anywho, I was in a thread about avvi gender and RL gender, and I read a few things about guys who have female avvis aren't like other guys

That isn't true, I'm straight and happy being male, and yet my avvi is female, why? I'll tell you

I got bored of seeing the same guy everyday, no new items, nothing new, it was boring, so I paid 10k (I guess I've changed my avvi gender before sweatdrop but I don't remember doing it XP ) and became female

I got lucky and was able to get the Invisibone Glitch, so that one reason I'm female. I also like having different and more items that guys can't have, and it fun to RP as one or say I am female. It also amusing to have people say "Weren't you male?" or something like that

Sure, some guys want to be female, and that why their gender is like, there some guy at my school is like that, and I'm not saying that can't happen (I find it creepy, but it their choice), but it isn't always true

Discuss
Is your RL gender = your avvi Gender?
If it is, would you like to experience the other gender's side?
If it isn't, why did you change it
Do you think that people who have different gendered avvis are strange
Do you like male items or female items better
Are you going to wish me a happy B-day since it was on the 11th when I was away?
Yes.
Sure, why not? It'd be fun.
Of course not.
Female. ninja
Are you going to wish me a happy B-day since it was on the 11th when I was away?
*Hires orchestra to play Happy Birthday for you* Happy Birthday! =D
Me=boy
Me IRL=boy

I have 1 storage mule=girl
I have 1 other mule=boy

Freaky....eh?
PinkieSwear
Yes.
Of course not.
Female. ninja
*glomps Pinkie for getting him an orchestra*

Have you ever seen the male items? I'm curious, like, all of them?
I'm a girlie.
I got bored of female items, so I decided to grow a Y chromosome.

Dramatic Hunter

Nope, I'm male on Gaia and female in real life.

I am experiencing it XD

Because in my opinion, male characters are easier to rp as, not to mention that I never wear clothes in reality that could be considered effeminate. I wanted an avatar that represented physical and mental strength along with a sort of femininity that I could not show in the female avvies without looking frail.

I also sought to rp my characters on Gaia, 95 percent of whom are male, therefore it only made sense that my avatar reflect that too.

Nope, seen that I'm one of those people.

Male items definately, even though females have more choice.

Happy birthday CheckD3!
CheckD3
PinkieSwear
Yes.
Of course not.
Female. ninja
*glomps Pinkie for getting him an orchestra*

Have you ever seen the male items? I'm curious, like, all of them?
I'm not too sure. gonk I have a male mule, though.

Familiar Elder

Meh, I experienced the female side but never had enough gold to enjoy it. XD I like the female items better because a bunch of the older male items are crappy. x_x It seems that most of the female items can go together quite nicely.

People who have different gendered avys don't bother me, except when I've known a person for so long but then find out they're the opposite of who they are. It's a little shocking, but I get over it.
@Baneful-- Your a female? eek
Baneful

Nope, I'm male on Gaia and female in real life.

I am experiencing it XD

Because in my opinion, male characters are easier to rp as, not to mention that I never wear clothes in reality that could be considered effeminate. I wanted an avatar that represented physical and mental strength along with a sort of femininity that I could not show in the female avvies without looking frail.

I also sought to rp my characters on Gaia, 95 percent of whom are male, therefore it only made sense that my avatar reflect that too.

Nope, seen that I'm one of those people.

Male items definately, even though females have more choice.

Happy birthday CheckD3!
You don't think diff. avvi gendered people are strange? They are the weirdness o.O XD

Females have more choice but males have some good items, but after so long it gets annoying to see the same items

Thanks Bane *glomps her*
i've had a female avatar before and she was way better looking then any of my male avatars. xD i dont think there's anything wrong with it. i think it's fun to see what other outfits female avatars have!
Maybe.

I have mules of both genders. I said I had 2 in another thread, but I remembered some and I have like....four or five. gonk
I didn't I made a mule so I could make a male avatar completely adorable!
Nope. I think it's cool that they don't care what other people think.
I like the rare items more than anything, like donation items. I usually stick with items used for both genders. I don't know why.
Are you going to wish me a happy B-day since it was on the 11th when I was away? gonk Happy Birthday!
nx2
Meh, I experienced the female side but never had enough gold to enjoy it. XD I like the female items better because a bunch of the older male items are crappy. x_x It seems that most of the female items can go together quite nicely.

People who have different gendered avys don't bother me, except when I've known a person for so long but then find out they're the opposite of who they are. It's a little shocking, but I get over it.
I'm saving up for lotsa stuff, check my journal for the entire wishlist, it blow your mind

I ain't got much gold, but I live, and yea, they do flow quite nicely

@Pinky:I'm guessing you don't use it much, eh?

@Kedar:It took me a while to find that out too XD
I remember seeing her sig and was like O.O
If I lose a bet, I'll do it.....
Hiroy
If I lose a bet, I'll do it.....
I already lost a bet and had to have a boy avatar for four monthes. gonk I wasn't very happy about it, but after I was allowed to change back I had gotten so used to it I just had to make a guy mule. I bet you guys all know him. ninja But I'll never tell.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff