Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reveler

I used to have a meticulous archive,
but tektek kind of imploded recently, so that was the end of that.

so I guess my avatar arena entry's and my short-lived attempt to rebuild my collection, will have to suffice.

Buggy Survivor

I change my avatar a lot, but before this year I would always use black as my main color, with gray or teal or red mixed in. Now I'm going in the exact opposite direction, lol. I think I'll start saving my avatars, that will be interesting.

Beloved Sex Symbol

14,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
<3

I feel like i've easily had over 500,000 avatars in the course of my 7 years on gaia. I don't usually save them, but I know I have a few on photobucket....

These are some of my older ones. xD

User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image

Not exactly an evolution since i've had SO many avatars in SO many different styles its hard to keep track. D:
I really should start saving them again.

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
I change mine too much to keep track, I was thinking of a main avi. Though I love to many items, plus I can't think of "the one" if I had to choose to keep forever. My mules tend to stick to one look, but so far their stuff isn't very costly.

Deadly Destroyer

21,100 Points
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
Ever since tektek started allowing you to save avis I've done just that yum_puddi ]Link
Some of them are'nt things I've worn but it'd take too long to link each one individually dramallama

*edit*
It seems I can't link it because of the brackets. So you'll just have to search my name sweatdrop

Tricky Powerhouse

11,900 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
I don't have any :/ err... but this topic makes me want to keep a track logged of it. I will try it next year c:

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
125th
Michelle Chiba
I went though alot in my time.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Interesting how you kept your eyes blue throughout all those changes. emotion_jawdrop
Thanks! yum_strawberrypie emotion_yatta emotion_hug yum_strawberry

Gracious Gaian

9,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

heart Pretty much I keep the same base now. Same hair; face; pet mouse; and rat ears and tail. I had the third one for a really long time, and the fourth one for even longer - almost two years. (in all honesty it's still my favorite!)

Beloved Perfectionist

ninja-no-ryu
Lucky for you I've kept a record right here.

Since Oct '04 to today. 3nodding

now i really wish i would have done the same.

JEALOUS

Punk

here are some
http://www.gaiaonline.com/journal/?mode=view&post_id=30962039&u=6037084
havent updated in a year or two though, moved computers too many times.
ive also had a female a avatar for about a year now.

Lonely Athlete

21,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
gaia_angelleft I thought the first avatar was cute gaia_angelright

Enduring Gaian

12,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Wow, amazing how many people keep track of their changes.

Makes me feel like less of a weirdo. ;[

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
Can I just say that I heart this thread? Am totally stalking everyone's saved avi galleries! I have only just begun to save mine myself.

Froggy's Waifu

Stalker

23,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
I really should update this image:
User Image

After this my avatar hasn't changed much except for what you pretty much see now. Main difference is pretty much the hair and minis, along with a few small accessories (Edmund heart ).

Sometimes I almost miss my n00by bao hair, but changes were made to the avatar system and it stopped working properly with my hats. crying
Reichiru Tomoe

Your avatar still looks pretty old-school today :,] I used to call that hairdo with the buns the 'sailor moon hair' because every wannabe-sailor avatar had that hair in different colors. stressed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff