Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nerd

I love to post this stuff, look at it! Look at it!
By my second avatar I began frequenting the AT. I love all my babies, the ones with hearts on top are the favorite ones emotion_awesome

Golden Warrior

20,325 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
125th
Leirus Non-Mercy
I have an Everstone, so I don't Evol I Transform...HERE!!.

All of those epicly made avitars....
User Image
It's just...
User Image

P.S.- I was waiting on someone to make a pokemon referance. gonk

Thanks!
lol

viewtyjoe's Wife

Wrathful Healer

40,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
I'm so glad that I've never kept track of all my avvies. If I had I would probably have over 1000 different images. Because for a while I was the type to change mine nearly 3 times a day.

Friendly Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Before the durem shirt came out, I rocked 90's gloves, red 90's shirt, black tie, black belt, novaFLARE pant and noir VOX sneakers. but once the durem shirt came out, I went though a style change. and it was like magic.

Eloquent Enabler

I only saved a few of my avatars, but i'll try to find the main ones I used to sport around in ninja

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. This was the first avatar I made that I was actually proud of. It felt like it took aaaages to quest that Fausto's Bottle! gonk

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Then this became my first decent dream avatar...which I wore for a grand total of 1 week sweatdrop

The rest are just random ones I've been known to use since regaining my human legs:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

... I too seem to have a thing for matching sweatdrop

Moonlight Hunter

Oh geez.... lets see if I can remember my avis

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
That was my very first avi, back in 2k4 or early 2k5. It was a Sol Badguy Cosplay avi.

This was my second avi, which I used for quite awhile. It gradually grew more and more cluttered until it turned into this monstrosity.

I have a lot more, but piecing them all together on tektek would be very time consuming...

Edit: Woops, I forgot the Chyaku Norisu Scarf on those last two, oh well...

Anxious Witch

Mine have been all over the place, and I'm not sure where my saved ones went. NOW I SHALL LOOK FOR THEM. *searches Photobucket*

Woo found some. Here is the first outfit I ever had, back in 2003.
User Image

And these are a jumbled mess of 2004 to maybe 2008-2009? At some point I stopped storing them on Photobucket. One might be from 2010.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image
User Image

Rare

I'll try to describe it.

Started out really crappy noob in 2007, went to semi-matching in 2008 to 2009, late 2009 and 2010 matching, 2010 onwards clutter and simples.

Chital's Husband

Noob

I don't have a picture, but back in 2007-2009? I looked like one of those avatars that you see in rally. Katanas, laurels, headband, horns, lusty, anklets..etc. emotion_facepalm

Benevolent Phantom

125th

How you likin the Army?

Cat

20,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
I've *got* to get on my old computer, I kept a Gaia file. But even my journal header kind of says it all, aka 2007. biggrin But my 2004 avatar, well, I have some avi art in my profile, kind of gives you an idea. Can anyone say bucket hat?

Wily Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Doggone It! 100
I wish I had kept a log, I love seeing users' progress through avatars!

Thank god I used the tektek option to tag avatars to look at later. some old ones are still there! xD

This was one of the first I quested for:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.This one was a big one for me in 2008: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Then through 2009 I was a bird. Then a mermaid. then a mouse xD And some sort of... celestial... thing. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Then all through 2010 I used the changeling baby skin and went through a fuzzy phase. No avatars were saved during this time, but I think this art I made pretty much sums it up xD
User Image

And then there's the coyote cunning of today. Stag Companion ears and Bad Moon tail (except not today lol), and whatever catches my fancy
I've never really kept a log, but I can tell you that my avatar hasn't really changed these past few years

Shy Gaian

I know mine has evolved greatly. Back when I first started, in 07 I was really heavy into the whole goth emo stage. My avatar reflected that, a lot.
But then a couple years ago I guess I went to the cute, pinky side of life.
I really wish I had a way to show all of them, I changed my avatar all the time. I still do remember some of my old avatars, maybe I should look into the VERY back of my photobucket.

Sexy Exhibitionist

13,125 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100
I'd bring over the saved avi's i have on my flash drive and post em, but then i'd have to convert on PB and i'd rather not do that. Yay for lazy lol.

I think everyone has an evolution of avatars, its natural and a fun part of the sight. Any sight that you have a character you can dress up is bound to have an evolution with better and better items to equip and choose from.

ill do a quick tektek of my favorite newbie avi. Its my first completed avi look and i still think it's pretty damn cute heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. --& this is when i found the dark elf skin, never gone back. --> User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~Eva

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces