Welcome to Gaia! ::

Man-Hungry Raider

So far I have not discovered any arm or leg mods that go well with elegant dresses that aren't so damn petite. My avatar's figure is supposed to be stocky!

There's also the fact that I only came back this week and the last time I was on Gaia 6-7 years ago there were hardly any mod items yet except for eyes, and I was active since 2005 up til then, so I might just be biased due to being so used to the original avatar bases.

Enduring Loiterer

14,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Big Tipper 100
The only truly "chubby" body mod I can think of for ladies is the Changling skin. The problem though is that it doesn't actually change the silhouette of the avatar, just the way the body is shaded. So unless you're wearing the skimpiest of clothing, there's no visible difference to your avatar's body shape.

Perfect Saint

I always thought Gaia's avatars were always on the portly side so I love that we have mods to make the limbs more shapely. I did like the Tentacl avies for this reason. Hella hot.

Stubborn Gifter

Honestly, I have no problem about body mods, whether it makes the body more curvy, muscular, skinny, etc.

But what will irks me is if the body mods are WAY out of proportion from what the body be. For example, we have some leg mods that either have crotches pulled up way too close to the abdomen or very tiny feet that would be impossible to hold thicker legs. Not to mention some body mods that need some "beautified" like the Divinity Court items. We women don't have shiny boobs unless there are those who likes to put oil, lotion, or whatever to shine their boobs. emotion_donotwant

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Yeah, I dig this idea!

Let's have some more cute chubby avatars. Let's have some more hawt ripped chicks. emotion_dowant

That sounds awesome.

User Image

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
”Tell me why am I still here when it’s all gone; I’m living with the ghost of yesterday
Tell me why am I still trying to hold on; I’ve got to tear it down to let it go”

Gods, I'm getting hella tired of all the huge boobs and tiny stick feet we girls keep getting =v=
Especially when both are combined, because what the hell, a top-heavy combo like that should not be able to stand straight lol

While it's possible to give the illusion of chub with the right clothes, arm and leg mods are still a long way off, legs especially are hard to find in a more chubby size emo
And I wish they'd stop attaching cleavage to anything and everything, especially since bras with cleavage tend to bump the Reputation torso mod gonk I mean, it was nice at first when we didn't have a lot of customization yet, but if you want to make a good-looking flat-chested av you're basically SOL ;v; (and besides, we have Josey's pasties from Celestial Rose, if you want cleavage you can add that, so there's really no need to add cleavage to every other item too >3> )

Other than that, more beefcakey stuff would be nice too, both for the female base and the male base~ (yeah we get some muscular stuff but have you seen most arms? There's not a lot of really muscular arms like World of ____ and the Buff ones ;v; )

User Image

Powerful Hellraiser

19,440 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
It's a bit tricky to emphasize muscular femininity, with buff arm mods meant clearly for manly avatars. I wish they have face changers too, that could change the face shape into either slimmer or fatter (double chins?) for my other avies.

Eternal Flashback

Beau Bishop
I for one have been craving for chubby body mods for ages, but aside from something like Rattyhood (which isn't exactly a pretty item), I found absolutely nothing. Your best bet is simply combining baggy pieces of clothing well enough for it to seem like you're carrying a lil' something extra.

Also, a good hair item can help massively with adding the illusion of chubbiness to your avi.

I for one find it sad that all body mods seem to be about the same body type, but I don't doubt in the least they'll find a way to cash in ideas for people who want a heavier looking type of avi. </3

The Dylene legs are good for thicker thighs and calves, but they end in those tiny feet. Still, closest items I've found to my actual lower-half, so I deal when I use it, haha.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff