Welcome to Gaia! ::

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Okay, now that Summer is coming closer to it's end (in this hemisphere, anyway) what do you want to see from this month's Gold Shops Update/Loyalty Shop Update, Gaians?

Personally, I would like some new shoes and shorts, and possibly some accessories, like hats and sunglasses.

gaia_spoons Your thoughts, GCD?

ETA:
Nova0437
Could you at least put the Beach Party recolours in the Gold Shops when the event ends, Gaia?

Regular Gold Shops
Mini Update: Salon & Swimwear

Mini Update: Summer Jobs (New)

Loyalty Shop
Laptop Recolours and Project Loyal Recolour Me!
Announcement

Loyal's Lottery (New)

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

I have a long rant about how the Salon Durem should be updated for more facial hair styles/body hair styles/ and color consistency, buuuuut bullet points seem easier:

➨sunglasses and swimsuits for everyone, including Paw bases (this includes trunks, as bikinis=/=all swimwear)
➨recolor of laurels as emerald green in Loyal's
➨REI recolor that isn't frilly n' girly n' pastel

Angelic Marshmallow

User ImageUser Image

Would be nice to have some geta for the paws. xD (Hard shell packs for them too >> )

Graphic shirts (tees/tanks) of some sort with summer-y art on them (turtles, flowers?). o-o

A l i c e`'s King

Dangerous Rogue

I will accept basically anything at this point. Anything.

However, I would like a salon or jewelry update.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
TurtleJen
User ImageUser Image

Would be nice to have some geta for the paws. xD (Hard shell packs for them too >> )

Graphic shirts (tees/tanks) of some sort with summer-y art on them (turtles, flowers?). o-o

And some plain tanks/tees for layering, too.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Slick Southpaw
I have a long rant about how the Salon Durem should be updated for more facial hair styles/body hair styles/ and color consistency, buuuuut bullet points seem easier:

➨sunglasses and swimsuits for everyone, including Paw bases (this includes trunks, as bikinis=/=all swimwear)
➨recolor of laurels as emerald green in Loyal's
➨REI recolor that isn't frilly n' girly n' pastel

I'd like new board shorts. I think the last ones we got were the Surfer Girl Shorts. Most of the ones now are designed on a male avatar base and look huge.

And maybe some styles that aren't bikinis, for a change (ie tankinis, shorts, one pieces, swim dresses, retro style suits, rash guards, wetsuits)?

I'm in favour of anything green.

It annoys me that often, female = girly/frilly/pastel on Gaia. It seems a bit lazy.

Beloved Fairy

34,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
I like frilly, girly, pastel, but I'll take any kind of update! As always, I'm looking for versatile items that will give me things to use to "garnish" my outfits, as it were. And green. Always more green. gonk

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
ser melone
I will accept basically anything at this point. Anything.

However, I would like a salon or jewelry update.

I'd like some basic updos, since the CS gets a lot of long hair. Barton Jewelers is due for good update.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Knight of Britannia
I like frilly, girly, pastel, but I'll take any kind of update! As always, I'm looking for versatile items that will give me things to use to "garnish" my outfits, as it were. And green. Always more green. gonk

I don't mind a bit of it, I just don't like that it seems like it's the default for an entire avatar base. Some cute summer dresses with some tops and shorts would be okay.

Getting Gaia to make green items is like pulling teeth.

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
Idk if this will count for Loyal or GS but I'd like to see these recolored, some of my zOMG! fave recipe-made items:

Starfish

Pearls

Shell collection

Orca Tail

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Dear Artist and Marketing teams of Gaia

hear my Posts

Fish...

Gaia Fish...

that is all

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

it's still not the end of summer and still waiting for the actual summer event to start /stares at zero's thread

maybe yukata and summer stuff? i know that we've got some of them already, though it'd be nice to have more variety, and in newer version
it'd be nice to have yukata for animals too, there's only 2 if i rememeber it right, and they're as expensive as hell

Muzeu's Wife

Magical Girl

14,725 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
//lays on the floor and prays for a jewelry update//
More housing items please, I want my frilly pink golden princess room now. emo Waited over 10 years and such...awa.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
August Star Of Heaven
Idk if this will count for Loyal or GS but I'd like to see these recolored, some of my zOMG! fave recipe-made items:

Starfish

Pearls

Shell collection

Orca Tail

I don't know. If they're not updating the actual game, probably one of those catch-all GS like Junk in the Trunk or something?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff