Welcome to Gaia! ::

Smol Cutie-Pie

24,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

User Image

It's a brand new month meaning it's time for another advance chance! The August Advance Chance just appeared in the Cash Shop. I wonder what wonders we will get this month! For July we got Rascal Romp. We also saw the unsealing of ACs occur later in the month. Could this be the new trend? Let's discuss!

As always, any hints we get on the AC in addition to silhouette banners will be posted in here.

August 2014 Sealed Advance Chance
User Image
(999GC)

User Image

Quote:

My goodness! August is certainly starting off on a sweltering note, isn't it? I fear I might have to actually loosen my tie a little in order to maintain the appropriate temperature! And poor Mr. Bibbles... he seems to have oozed himself into a corner and is in the process of melting into a puddle of cat fur and sadness. Occasionally I'll chuck an ice cube at him, which he seems to enjoy somewhat. But you know, this makes me really wish I had stuck with one of my original career aspirations. If only I had learned to design and sew! I could've made myself an outfit that would allow me to cool down while still looking professional, I'm sure. Hmm... Perhaps I ought to try my hand at it anyways. Maybe I can still create the perfect ensemble for dealing with this summer heat wave! I know just the place to find my inspiration as well: this month's Advance Chance!

Quote:
Well, I'm still melting away here Gaians, but progress on my latest masterpiece seems to be going well! Sure, I've poked more holes in my fingers with the sewing needle than into the fabric itself, but patience is a virtue. I'm sure I'll get the hang of it soon! And in the meantime, I can continue to contemplate what incredible secrets our Advance Chance is hiding...

User Image What will the next CI be? Nobody is quite sure, but you’ll get the first crack at it with the August's Advance Chance. On the day of the next CI release, you’ll be able to open your bundle and start reaping the rewards of your CIs hours before they’re released to the general public, so you can start listing items on the Marketplace when hardly anyone has their hands on them yet.

All right, Gaians. Time to make this all work! I'm going to create something wonderful, but in the meantime be sure to take a look at August's Advance Chance, available now in La Victoire!

Discuss:
What items would you like to see in the Advance Chance for August?
When do you think the Advance Chance will open?
Based off the hints we've received, what theme do you think our monthly RIG will be?

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50
i just hope the rig is bigger than rascal romp and actually includes animal items. the rascal items were nice but it felt very thin.

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Ah! There it is! I was wondering what was taking it so long. xD

Magic Hero

I just want something affordable and useful to me emo
weird items. items in cosmic purple. cute real-life fashion junk mad

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
The birthstone is peridot, so some green would be good...

Sparkling Transmutator

I do hope it has more items than Rascal Romp.
The amount of items in that RIG was really small.

BA-Bubs's Princess

Naughty Wife

More items, and let's not forget our furry friends Gaia, shall we? Maybe more street fashion. I'm always up for some fashion forward majigs

Sparkling Transmutator

User Image

Here is the promo~ o u o

[img]http://w.cdn.gaiaonline.com/imaging/cms/whatshotmodule_homepage_1a2a_1406932264_bkgd.jpg[/img]

Feral Kitty

The silhouettes look rather interesting! Is that a new marionette item I see? <:
        I also like the one in the middle-- the hair looks like it's going to be pretty cute! emotion_kirakira

Would Ivan be giving us hints that this month's rig will be fashion related? ninja
        It seem as he is but I may be wrong. But if is I'll be looking forward to it!

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I don't buy rigs because of the stupidly low odds. =w= I just hope we get some nice stuff.

stukky's Fangirl

Fairy Type

60,050 Points
  • Cute Monster 500
  • Manchurian Candidate 500
  • Budding Witch 250
I'd like it to open earlier in the month like it used to sad

I was hoping from the text it would be a really good summer themed RIG, lots of modern/street summer fashion, shorts, bathing suits, picnic/fairground/swimming pool backgrounds, etcetcetc but it doesn't look that way from the previews

no s**t you need to learn design Ivan bustles, boots, and long sleeves aren't what you wear to keep cool confused

Sparkly Flashback

12,550 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Team Carl 200
i hope there will be paw items in this rig

Tiny Shapeshifter

*grabby hands at those high and low ponytails*

A Snack

I hope there will be animal items in this rig
There hasn't been an animal item ina rig since peyo's fable. ; ^ ;
and there was only one in that one. ._.

The item in the middle of the silhouette looks like it will have cute hair.
yay pigtails
emotion_kirakira

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
The hint maybe fashion or career RIG. If career, I'd love a Drew Carey Show knockoff item, including a cubicle, Mimi's makeup, Drew's Glasses, Gaia's version of Buzz Beer, etc.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff