Welcome to Gaia! ::

From socially oblivious annoyance to socially conscious annoyance to socially perplexed annoyance

Stellar Succubus

Sad old lady becomes far more opinionated and bitchy sad old lady.

Who can type faster and is probably a bit wittier.

Shy Gaian

Went from being a whiny emo kid, to being a psychology major, and yeah.

On my way to probably getting married.....

Oneirose Ashwalker's Significant Otter

Smitten Kitten

18,475 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
I went from a struggling college kid to a happily married woman who is well on her way towards her 2nd Anniversary. Its been a long road from 19 to 26: went out on my own, survived a stint as a teacher's aide, went half way across the country, and made it through my husband's deployment.

Congrats, by the way.

For Jonron's Compadre

Hopeless Trash

21,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
I joined as a derpy 12 year old in 2007. Now I'm 16 and I'm less derpy. I use grammar online now... Uh..
I've gotten more serious about art (although right now I suck at drawing because I haven't kept practicing lately.) I actually got into anime due to Gaia (and my friends who made me watch anime.)
I joined in 2005, when profiles weren't customizable and equippable hairstyles were nothing more than a distant dream. :u
I was an angst-y thirteen-year old who had just begun writing poetry back then. My friends were mostly online.
Now, I'm a bitchy twenty-year old. In two more years, I'll be a bitchy English teacher.
I've gotten my license, my diploma, my first tattoo, and my first apartment since then.
I've become less gullible and more independent.

'Grats on your wedding, OP. heart

Mega Noob

I joined in 2004 as a sophomore/junior in high school who didn't know what they were doing in their life. Then said "******** you!" and quit, only to return in 2006 because I kinda remembered joining this site and wondered if it was going to get better. Was still awkward, still nerdy, and was an atrocious dresser.

Now I'm a Masters student at an Ivy League school working on sustainable water treatment systems with a job lined up after I graduate! cool

kuma's Problem

Generous Bunny

I started as a whiney 6th grader
And now Im almost graduated!~
I just have gotten to tollerate bullshit more

Fluffy Wolf

14,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
I was 14 when I joined, Gaia, days before my birthday.

.....Wait a sec, I think it's my gaiaversary today!!!! gonk How did I not realise this?

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Oh boy I was 19 when I joined and had just started college. I'm 23 now and I'll be graduating in about a month with my BFA in graphic design.

I was a single, tomboish girl who secretly wanted to be girly and accepted, now I'm as frilly as I want to be when I feel like it and yet still single and wondering if I'm ever going to find someone for me. I've not dated my entire college career. Damn, maybe I spend too much time on here. sweatdrop But other than that I'd say I'm more out spoken now that I was before.
I went from awkward fourteen year old to an engaged and pregnant adult.
I feel old. :'(

Magical Girl

26,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Invisibility 100
I joined Gaia in 2004 as a precocious preteen. Awkward and with stupid ideas often, but I could talk properly in the forums. People thought I was much older than I actually was.

Now I'm a university student who is just slightly less awkward and stupid. So not much change, unfortunately. @_@

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff