Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vibes II's Husbando

Shameless Lunatic

Games
~Fishing~

Since zOMG! is gone and Fishing became a new face of Gaia. Will there be any new Lakes or fish
added into Fishing? I mean it would be great to have a new fish and a lake.

Ladykiller

Features

Now that Tektek is being taken down do you have a plan to make the inventory better? Or your own sort of dress up program? It's been a big part of my Gaia experience of the years to be able to create dream avatars and what not. Without tektek I don't see anyone being able to do that.

Amorous Exhibitionist

19,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Features

Rather than waiting for tektek to step on your toes, why hasn't the staff been working to provide the features tektek has provided for years?

Romantic Cheerleader

Features I think

I would love to be able to buy in bulk, items from the other shops. For example, In Rina's Shop, I would like to buy 50 of one of her bouquets or something - similar to how you can buy more then one item in the Cash Shop.

Also, INVENTORY, would it be okay to add a tab just for the Paws or like how I like to call them the Critters' items? Items that start with the word [Animal] _________ ? When I do a search in my inventory for [Animal], it brings up anything animal related. Just helpful.

Thank you kindly! emotion_bigheart

Angelic Conquest

8,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
can the inventory be organized like of color of type no matter when some one buoyed I think is a good idea .... v.v

Barton Cleric

20,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Medalist 100
Events

tab Are there any plans for a large scale event like the Rejected Olympics in the near future? Or any town based events planned for this year?

Amorous Exhibitionist

19,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Features

Why isn't there an actual report system for glitched items rather than a thread that no artists bother looking through & what about artists that aren't available to fix the items they made?

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Items

Can we get more Toxic "Diedrich" Green items for the paw base please? Diedrich as a companions for the paw base could be nice too.

Fashionable Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Games

What happend to ZoMG?Why remove it?

And also add scrabble game. :3

Thank You!~

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Features/Events

Is it possible to at least always have one paw item in kickstarters as personal tiers? Most of the times, items used for the human base in those could be easily converted for the paws too, so it shouldn't be much more work and make more people happier and not feel left out.

Vibes II's Husbando

Shameless Lunatic

Games
~Fishing~
What is the use of a Driftwood? If the Old Cans, Old Boots, and the Big Old Tires can be exchange
for another item, why can't the driftwood? Is there any use of the driftwood in the first place?

Crystal Sailor

19,675 Points
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Wry Dealer 500
Features

Will there be numbered pages in Achievements(like there is in the Inventory) so that Gaians with a lot of achievements will display their older achievements?
Because the way it is currently some achievements are too far down in the list to be able to be displayed in the forums underneath a person's avatar. Draging the achievements doesn't help because because it doesn't scroll the web page back up to where the achievements can be placed.

Time-traveling Senshi

Features

Would it be possible to get an Achievement for wearing any item tagged as Pixie in the marketplace with Pixie as the second title in the future? We have achievements for equipping a smoking item, vampire items, and even wolf items so one for having on a pixie item both humans and Paws would be great.

Features
Hi you have a Monthly Collectibles Museum, so people can
check out and wear all the released Monthly Collectibles items. That's great.
But can you also make a museum for all the released GoFusion items?
That would be awesome, so we could check out all the released
GoFusion items too and wear them. This would also make it a lot
easier for everyone to find lost or forgotten GoFusion items.
Items
Hi can you please make the items to craft the Backwings in Alchemy cheaper?
It's really expensive. Are you planning to make it easier to get the rare
Alchemy items? Now they are too expensive and too rare. For example
you can put them in Daily Chance, in GoFusion or in the Alchemy store
(at least some of them) for affordable prices. This will make them less rare,
and more people will sell them and then they won't be as expensive.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff