Welcome to Gaia! ::

goldgate's Boss

Chatty Ace

features

why does that extra page of museum happen in runway? where you have to type manualluy?
domokun stargate

Retro Punk

Lanzer
Guin - Aoiichi
zOMG

is it True ? That a halloween area will be added to zOMG ?

That's the plan! It's just a small map

Woohoo ! zOMG bump ! emotion_brofist emotion_awesome

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Features can you fix why I am not getting email notifications when I get quoted in the forums please?

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Zero Omega
Darc Nightgale
Lanzer
Jisen Meizuki
Feature/Misc

According to Lanzer's journal, I read that we're going to get the forum reformat as well as the website going to migrate to HTML5.

May we have more information about the forum getting reformatted?

It's mainly a thing for mobile phones and tablets. It allows everything to load faster and formatted well for smaller screens. SCAS team is testing it right now and it should be out soon!

Speakin' of SCAS. I sent back my application with the info needed months ago, but have yet to get a response back.

We'll do another round of SCAS application reviews.

I sent back the agreement thing in June with the signature. Will I have to apply again?

Cluttered Gaian

Features - Marriage

Can we get "QP" or "QPP" added to the list of titles?
(For queer-platonic partner.)

Timid Gaian

Shops - Cash Shop

Will we be seeing Golden Scissor Tickets in the Cash Shop soon ?

Sparkling Dragon

49,400 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
Features/Events (Lake Kindred)

Since LK won't be getting a part in the upcoming event, is there a possibility for Kindred Halloween Kandy User Image to drop again in the Lab areas for Halloween 2k17? And a re-release of the Ghostly Splicing Shard would be much appreciated~

Cluttered Gaian

Art/Artists
Would you ever consider contracting character design artist Katharine Murray for character design for a CI?

lost cat 420's Fangirl

thank u Knife

22,825 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • thank u 0
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Haunter 250
Aetherized
Misc
Will we ever get a Knife Club item but every pose is just another knife

Have you tried equipping the butter knife from Rina's Cafe
technically every pose is the knife

I foresee knives in the future, do not worry my friend

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

RIGS

Can we get some of the original rigs to drop somewhere in LK like Fluff Box? Those older rigs have items that are needed for alchemy and are practically impossible to find.

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Skilled Genius

StarIore
Features

Could Gaia add the option for people on my friends list to use my ghosting ID in avatar builder while continuing to keep ghosting disabled to other members of the public?

There are many instances where my friends would like to view the contents of my inventory for reasons such as gifting, vending, and item lending but I don't want to keep ghosting enabled because I do not feel comfortable with complete strangers viewing my inventory.

This is an interesting and plausible idea. 3nodding

Sparkling Dragon

49,400 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
Items

Lengendary amulets are close to impossible to get, they were on the CS for a while at the beginning of the year but then left to be never seen again...Could they be available some other way as well, either in-game, through alchemy or even available for gold? emotion_kirakira

Schlaghund's Princess

Sweetest Delight

58,900 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sunny Side Up 100
glengrin
Knight Yoshi
Neuneu
Knight Yoshi
Neuneu
Features

Could pink links and other random chance items be updated? I got granted 28g in a pink link and that really doesn't reflect Gaias economy now.

Switching to the platinum system yields better grants across the entire site. 3nodding
Still, I don't want to be forced to platinum. I've been used to gold since I first joined and however it may be that platinum also generates quicker, I would like the pink links updated.

I'd venture to say most people have been using gold since they joined. If everything was held onto for nostalgia sake that would halt the advancement of progress. Platinum is just better. neutral
...Unless you play LK and farm trees. Then you're badly penalized for using Platinum. Also if you use gold find amulets in the game and it'd cost much to unequip those. Most advanced LK players use gold for those reasons. It'd be much fairer to grant equivalent amounts in DC and in pink links, etc.
Also Booty Grab is sometimes penalized for using plat - some users (and the tanks they play) don't get a plat award when the game ends. Even though the games currently sort of don't close (no score bubble), if you are using gold you and the tank owner get paid.

stukky's Fangirl

Fairy Type

60,050 Points
  • Cute Monster 500
  • Manchurian Candidate 500
  • Budding Witch 250
items

when will bonus bags be updated?
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
Miscellaneous

Is there a current CEO for Gaia? Who is it? Do we already know hem? I heard whispers of there indeed being a CEO in the SF last month, but this is something that's gone completely unmentioned since your return Lanzer. Exactly who is CEO, how did they get there, how much control do they have over you, and how much power do you actually currently have at Gaia?

Technically, Gaia Interactive's CEO is Bluecow, he handles all accounting and business related stuff. I had always been CTO where I handle all the programming and features related to Gaia. We all work as a team and nobody force decisions on anybody else. There might have been business decisions that were undesired, but usually they're due to revenue and resource, not someone being greedy or mad.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff