Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
Okay I have a question/suggestion about new items for Gaia. Alright now you guys and gals have done mega-awesome work with these items, but I'd like to see somethings here that, may not have been considered.

If I were to suggest a new hair and included an image with that style would it be considered?

Daring Darling

23,500 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Items

Will shoe items be altered for use by Imps/avatars with non-human skins?
(Just in the current event this has been a hindrance since I cannot wear the advocate shoes to get the same stat boost other users get to have)

Thieving Rogue

Shops

Do you think you could add an additional tab in the shops for bundles/Rigs only? I don't know if this has been previously addressed or not, but it's a bit of a hassle to try and go into the cash shop mostly, and try and search for the new daily item when there are a massive amount of bundles/rigs that are constantly in your user's face. It'd help clean things up a lot and save a bunch of space.

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
x3rubiachica3x
Features

zOMG! update?

None yet.

CIoud Nine's Husband

Winged Warlord

24,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
Items/Features

Are there any plans on adding old paw rigs to GoFusion similar to the other rigs already in there, such as 100 or 200 heart charms?

Apocalyptic Heckler

38,840 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Birthday Gaian! 500
  • Partygoer 500
bearify
Items

Will there be a female version of Fatty?
My friends/other people and I really want to see this old item get unisexed.
OMG THAT WOULD BE HILARIOUS
IT COULD BE CALLED PREGGY
Items

How come the item Perfect Parcel was released without any guidelines on how to redeem it?
Do you plan on making a sticky in the forums with some rules and guidelines on how to redeem a Perfect Parcel?
Events

It did not seem like this year's Halloween event was beta-tested before it was released, considering the sheer number of glitches present throughout the event.

Will you return to beta-testing events prior to event releases in the future?

Fairy

Misc

When are you going to start the official Gaia Wedding plans?
An example would be like: make the two profiles to one, exchange of vows, promise rings, etc.
Event

Why does the NPC for the angel team have 1000 hp while both NPC for the demon team only have 100?
MISC.

Users who have not logged on in many years (6+) have great usernames. Is it possible to close those accounts and make those usernames available again?

Duremian Demigod

20,375 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Team Moira 200
Psalm Grasshopper
Features

Gaia Staff,

In the last ATA there was a mention that guilds needed to be updated before an phone app could be created. Are you planning on updating guilds in the near future?

Thank you!

They said that in the previous ATA before the last one and that was my question you mentioned.

ed s ed's Wife

Invisible Giver

17,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Features: Towns/Events

So, this year, as well as last year I believe, we haven't had Trick or Treating in towns. But compared to trick or treating in shops, I really prefer the towns version.
And today, in Towns 2, I noticed the traditional Halloween music playing, but no Trick or Treating in sight.

So my question is, will we ever see a return of Trick or Treating in towns, accompanied by decorations of Jack o' Lanterns and spooky things, like we had in the past?

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

Items

Please out something like this in the next grab bag!: User Image

Nanzzy-chan's Problem

Spicy Librarian

43,675 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Master Librarian 500
Shops/Features
We get a lot hair items, but none of them are the same colors as the ones in the salon. Can we PLEASE get the newer shades of the Cash Shop wigs & such in the Salon & vice versa?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff