Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Browser

Shops
Can the cash shop Filter by: drop down be updated
we need a limited Quantity,Paw's,Bundle selection in the filter.

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Games

Are there any plans to update the payouts from older games like Pinball, Blackjack, or Jigsaw?

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
oo5:: Games
Are there any more interactive events coming up aside from forum events? Something with the flash spaces perhaps?

Bloodthirsty Bunny

xx I met my fate xx
oo1:: ART
If the ticket items are such a burden on the artists, why are they still being released?

While being able to fulfill ticket items is a time-consuming task for us artists, these ticket items are also very high in demand. Releasing a few more tickets in moderation while we continue to work on ways to streamline and expedite the process allows us to extend our waiting list so that users who are interested in custom items are able to snag a spot in line. I hope you understand that we are trying our best to complete as many custom requests as we are capable of handling!

Bloodthirsty Attacker

Items

Will there be a female version of Fatty?
My friends/other people and I really want to see this old item get unisexed.

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

Features

Is there a chance we'll have a "Rebuild Halloween Town" Kickstart in the future?

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

Manga

In the recent Halloween Manga "Back in Time", the last panel on Page 2 has the silhouettes of various Gaians, one of which we can confirm is Chibi Halo (because no one else has that particular Avatar shape). Can we get some confirmation on which other Gaians were chosen to be in that panel?

I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!
The Quest is on!
Features

I do like our little virtual market feature. This question is one of clarification.

Earlier this year, a Gaia representative at the Fanime Conventional stated that our virtual economy was healthy. Today, there has been an approximate 4-6 million percent increase in the marketplace revenue influx since a little over a year ago (200-300 trillion gold revenue today vs. 5 billion gold revenue last year). Many items now cost at least a thousand times more than they did a year ago (or a few months ago), if not more. In real-life economies, this is known as hyperinflation. Many people have already determined that the cause of our virtual hyperinflation is the release of large gold generators.

Would you or Gaia's economists say that hyperinflation is healthy for our virtual economy?

Anxious Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Autobiographer 200
xx I met my fate xx
oo3:: Features
Why are pure gold generators with increasingly high payouts being released again? We were told that the gold generators were going to be changed but these are no different than they were before.

This!!
xx I met my fate xx
oo2:: Features
Whatever happened to the promise that GC sales were only going to be for "Special Occasions". As is it seems like just waking up and breathing must be a special occasion because the sales are daily again.

On this note, you're losing a ton of money by doing this and making it undesireable for gc users to sign up for autocash. They can get a much better deal buying on the fly since there is literally a sale every single day. We get that money is your primary concern now so why not cut down on the sales to make up for the difference that getting rid of the blasted gold generators would create.

Related to this, I actually considered getting some Gaia Cash recently, since I found a $25 dollar visa gift card that I got for an old birthday.
If I had bought 2500 of Gaia cash, I would have had about 75c left over. I hate having money left over, but what can I buy with 75c? So I filed a ticket, and asked if I could be charged the full 25. Apparently they can't do that.

So I figured out how to get (most) of it into my bank account via paypal...
had there been a day long gap in the sale, I might have got Gaia cash. But no.... talk2hand
~Lord Awesome

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

Features

This came to mind last week, but would it be possible to update the Wishlist section of the Marketplace so that it shows the LBP of the items instead of the ABP? This would make it so that users can know for certain if an item is within their Gold range, as there are listings these days that do not follow the ABP, and are often high above it or below it, making the ABP an unreliable means of determining if one can obtain an item on their Wishlist.

I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!
The Quest is on!

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Finni
xx I met my fate xx
oo1:: ART
If the ticket items are such a burden on the artists, why are they still being released?

While being able to fulfill ticket items is a time-consuming task for us artists, these ticket items are also very high in demand. Releasing a few more tickets in moderation while we continue to work on ways to streamline and expedite the process allows us to extend our waiting list so that users who are interested in custom items are able to snag a spot in line. I hope you understand that we are trying our best to complete as many custom requests as we are capable of handling!

Demand is all well and good but you have users who have been waiting MONTHS for their ticket items, far beyond the initial promised deadlines. Don't you think the releases should be halted for a bit so you guys can catch up first?

Lashtal's Wife

Advanced Punk

22,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Hellraiser 500
Events
Can you try to make the tiered spending events either

A) Last longer or
B) Not happen as often

Most people don't have enough money to do this every week or so and get all the items, they'd like.

Apocalyptic Heckler

38,840 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Birthday Gaian! 500
  • Partygoer 500
SHOPS

I WANT TO SEE THE PREVIOUS ITEM PRICES
CAN YOU PLEASE FIX THIS?
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items