Welcome to Gaia! ::

milkbun
Soul of Kyr
Items
Would it be possible for us to get Twin Tails for both Humans and Paws, that go just past the shoulder in a Darker Purple such as the hair in: Monsieur Blackberry Macaron or Sparkling Neighbor, even the purple I am wearing now....Some nice Dark Green(since most of the greens in hair RIGs seem to be the lighter greens, especially the Tea Green) or other Dark Colors would also be nice.

Which twin tails? But sure!... we're always up to recoloring wigs for humans and paws biggrin

the melody twin tails are perfect for use to cosplay twintails anime but we need the blond and black hairs

PeachiiTea's Partner

Biggest Sex Symbol

66,425 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Valenas

Zero Omega

Thank you both so much for finally resolving that Halloween 2k14 achievement problem!
It really means a lot to me. crying heart

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Magically Clueless

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Features
GC was supposed to be given out in small increments in the Daily Chance, but due to bugs it was taken out. Are there any plans to put GC back in the DC sometime?

Right now there are no plans, but we're still taking a look into the problem it was causing so that we can return it in the future.
drakokatze
events
can we maybe have more events/ contests as suggested by users? There's a huge pool of creative people, and I think we could come up with some amazing ideas for possible events/ contests

That is a great idea! Thanks for the suggestion! heart

Valenas's Fav

Dangerous Hunter

13,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Hi there,

OK we made sure to have ATS go beyond our normal stop time due to our late start (Sorry, Zero kicked the plug out of something smile )

Hopefully we were able to answer your question and that you had fun during the hour (or, at least you enjoyed some cute bunnies!) blaugh biggrin

Precious Nerd

Akari Yui
Items

Will the redeemed rainbow paw ticket items (jak's item for instance) have their own paw only item rig or will they ge tossed into a mostly human items rig?

If there is a paw only Chance Item around when the recolor is done it would be preferable to have it there. However I wouldn't want Jak to wait forever so it may end up being in a human only CI.
Nenanah
Features

Can the amount of gold earned by shaking tress, rocks, and bushes from either towns be increased?

Question is originally by ( Nenanah )

Possibly...that is something we can look into. heart
ElegantlyLuminous
      Items

I’m ignoring the Snowflake glitch for this question and posing it for the future, when it has been resolved.

Would you please consider putting Ifrit the Adolescent Dragon or any Fafnir the Adolescent Dragon recolors into GoFusion? It would be a nice way to use up large sums of Snowflake charms. A lot of us were collecting in hopes of selling or trading... and just having items that cost 1 charm doesn't always help us to get rid of them now. (Personally, I just want the item and I wasn’t willing to shell out the cash for it. But others might find it a handy way to get rid of a lot of those pesky charms at one time in one lump sum of charms*.)

Small amount of support here (at least for Fafnir the Adolescent Dragon recolors).

*Props if you caught the J.G. Wentworth reference.

That is an interesting idea and something we can consider. Thanks for the suggestion! heart

Precious Nerd

The Great Bill
Items

Club Verge Custom SDPlus Gaian boxes

Is the announcement made about additional boxes being able to be redeemed for 9 additional copies of your SDPlus per box a permanent change to the redemption rules, or is that only applicable when redeeming the box making the doll? Thank you for your time.

It is currently permanent so you may redeem a Club Verge SDPlus box at any time for more copies. If we decide to change this rule in the future we will give you guys plenty of warning.

Bloodthirsty Bunny

X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
events

How did Slick Southpaw and co. get chosen to be the characters of the new kickstarter?

These users were the lucky winners of the Golden VIP Backstage Pass to be illustrated. 4laugh

User Image

Precious Nerd

Koyado
Items

Will you be able to release another Purrsonification III with Ewenicorn, Niji, Alax the Raccoon, Ultra Satan and many more in paw form? or a new recolor for Ewenicorn, maybe in black, pink, brown, or white?

That sounds like a good idea and yes, we'd love to make more pets available for the Paw base soon!

Bloodthirsty Bunny

DeidaraDoton
Question Category: Items

Can you fix this item's glitch?

I've been asking in the item fixing forum thing too much and nothing happened. There's a bow and chopsticks in the back when I use Agape's cut it's supposed to go AWAY. It goes away in the front but not the back. Items used:

Light Princess Merina Hair
Agape's cut
Noodle fashion (Ponytail)

I ask because this is my first Ask The Staff, nothing's being done in the other forum, andddddddddd I wear that hair style every day. LOL

The artist who made this item has already been notified of the glitch. Please be patient while it's looked into; the back view might not have enough layers to remove the hair extension decoration, so unfortunately this issue may not be resolved, as a fair warning. Thanks for your patience!

Precious Nerd

Soul of Kyr
Items
Would it be possible to get some RIGs that are focused on Paws for things like Hair, Eyes, Noses, Wings, Etc.?? We have them for the human avatars....also, if possible, please some of the nicer dark colors and jewel tones and such.

We'd definitely like to provide more Chance Items for Paws! Please also remember that humans have been around for 12+ years now so it will take us awhile to catch up and add all the little accessories ^_^
Disciple of Sakura

You brought up some interesting suggestions, thanks! heart

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
St V-Starr
Events

While the current event is getting to a good start, it does seem a little boring with it just being a gold sink and sub-forum. sweatdrop Are there going to be mini-games involved... or is this a prologue to the Valentines Day/Gaia's Birthday event?

Funny enough, Gaia went live on February 18, which is also my birthday!

We'll have some NPCs going around as well, the event is intended to be a mini-event so there isn't too much lined up, but we do have plans for Valentine's Day and our birthday!

Also, you have one of the best birthdays!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff