Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hello and welcome!

The rules and guidelines have been updated. Please be sure to read it over!

Quote:
Features
Could we get a spoiler button added to the BBCode menu? :0

Yes! It is not a priority right now though.

Quote:
Features/Shops

A lot of users have problems accessing Loyal’s Bazaar. When it comes to the glitch, it is often reported in the Bug Reports forum and sometimes in Site Feedback. However, some staff members in the past (I can’t recall who off the top of my head– maybe Zero Omega?) have recommended filing a ticket as a way to get access into the store granted manually. How would you recommend filing a ticket for this?

I recently found this recommendation, but have been suggesting it only hesitatingly, alongside “issues with items/gold” as this glitch isn’t something that fits with any of the known categories. However, before I actually go into the Bug Reports forum and post about it in whatever recent threads I find, I was hoping to get someone on staff to confirm the appropriate steps to save everyone involved some time and effort when they run into this unfortunate problem.

As always, thanks!

When you file a ticket for this, the best drop-down to use would be “Issues with items/gold.” While not the most accurate for the problem, out of the available options it’s the best one to use to describe the issue. Hope that helps!

Quote:
Items

Will the ears in Azrael's Descent ever be recolored to match other skintones? I love the design, but wearing them gives me a major case of eartan. It looks as silly as it sounds!

There are no plans at this time to recolor Azrael's Descent.

Quote:
Items
Will we be seeing anymore Monthly Collectable recolors in Loyal's or will we only see them through user made-recolors from now on?

There will be more MC recolors in Loyal's in the future!

Quote:
misc

I wonder if the appearance of an NPC when they are introduced in a RIG or whatnot, marks as their birthday? I'm asking is because I have asked about when are some of the NPC's birthday and have assumed Ciro's was the 26th of January since he appeared with the other Love Charm NPCs. Thanks for reading this.

Very interesting question! This is not necessarily the case though! Many NPCs have different personalities and birth signs that may or may not be related to the CI release date.
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. Please keep your posts constructive.
    Posts that are overly abusive towards management, staff or other members of the community will be deleted without warning. Gaian's who are overly negative in Ask the Staff may be permanently removed from participation in this and future events.

2. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

3. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question multiple times in the thread may result in the additional posts being deleted or impair your ability to post in the thread. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

4. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

5. Not all questions will be answered.
    There are a few reasons why a question might not be answered. Here are some of the most common reasons why that happens:

There are questions that are asked that have been asked and answered previously and the answer given there hasn't changed, therefore we don't answer that.

There are questions that we simply do not have an answer to at the moment.

There are questions asked in a format other than the one that we recommend you post in.

6. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.

7. Item suggestions and requests.
    Questions specifically asking for item requests will be tipped to let you know they've been seen! They may not be responded to individually in the interest of getting to other questions. You may also post your item request and suggestions in the Item Request Thread in Site Feedback!
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • Events
  • Manga

Healing Fairy

Events

Thanks for making the new kickstarter, it's looking great! Are you going to slow down on the gold generators so the gold sink portion of the kickstarter makes some kind of difference? I ask because it seems silly to have such a huge gold sink and then advertise a new gold gen that offers "trillions of gold" the next day, which seems to be the case these days. The gold gens are really nulling these kickstarters no matter how much gold they sink and have no positive impact whatsoever on Gaia's economy, so hopefully there are plans on slowing the production of them? 3nodding
Events/Features

Hello Gaia Staff!

I have a question about a possible snowflake charm glitch. When the Bitter Slumber event was going on, I collected around 72 charms on the main event page. But on the Go Fusion page, it said I collected 99 charms. I don't remember getting an extra 20 or so charms from the Daily Chance either. Thinking how many charms I had in Go Fusion was the amount I collected, I used them already to craft items. But if a glitch did occur, can I somehow give the items I crafted back? Also, did a glitch in my Snowflake charms occur? It's been bugging me for a while now. sad

Thank you!

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Items

The older event items like Bunny Slippers and the Jacked up items are fairly expensive in the MP.
You guys re-release the older monthly collectible items all the time in sales and RIG's.
Why cant you do this with the older event items?
Adding more to circulation would help out with inflation and make questing them more user friendly.

Question is originally by ( Nenanah )

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

Items/Features

Can we maybe get the ability to wishlist game items? For example being able to wishlist the rare fish needed for wing crafting, or inks needing for body dye crafting would be immensely helpful.

So many times I've gone to wishlist a game item only to remember with dismay I'm unable to.

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

Items/Shops

Could we see more recolors of the Angelic Sash in Loyals please? I would love a red, or a peony, or any number of the amazing colors being widely used on the site these days, because while the Navy is nice, and I adore my original, they don't always match what I'm trying to make.

In a relationship with A Fictional Character

Magical Librarian

Features
When will the zomg stuff be addressed? (what happens with rings and such)

Snuggly Sailor

Items

Can you please add more guinea pig items?
User Image

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Items

Why were the Gold and Silver Medals removed form the Arenas as prizes?
I never understood why they were taken out.

Question is originally by ( Nenanah )

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Items

Thanks again for making the My Dearly Damned REI featuring NPCs Roseus and Serotina! I had a lot of fun learning more about them, and I hope that in the future we will see more REIs featuring other NPCs!

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Features

Can we remove gold from tipping all together and just make it work like 1+ or "like" I think it would be more meaningful this way, maybe total "tip" counts too?

Question is originally by ( Pwnder )

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

Features

Would it be possible to get a formula tab in the trade window? For those alchemists that trade formulas a lot, it would be easier and less of a hassle then searching for them.

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces